Skyrim Modding Guide

It's a very nice set of textures, and the parallax thing just makes everything pop out at you and seem a lot less flat, Mia's dungeon looks incredible with this set active. However you NEED a new ENB to use this, there's no way to use this pack without an ENB using ENBseries 0.265 or newer.

ok second try at installing skyrim with mo, the first was pretty much a disaster...have gone back and watched all the videos and now know how to merge files, create executables, manually select what the mods are installing and can see what is over writing what.   So have skipped the body mod part so far as I still cant decide CBBE and its easy and effective change to the game, or the much more complicated UNPB.   I did get that to work before crashes started.   Just a quick note about he first attempt, the game loaded fine until I zoned.   Either with Helgen or Alt Start when entering the tower or clicking on the bed, CTD.   even after yanking all the mods back out, it crashed like that in vanilla game...so started over again.

back to my question.   I am ready to install the enb, and multiple questions now after reading you last couple of posts.

1-what of the suggested mods in realvision are you using, if any

2-did you install it in MO like the video for MO installing on the site linking to the STEP process or just like any other mod.   He did not really explain why he was installing that way, but most of his videos are spot on so wanted to see how to do it.   I wont install any mods that are not you basic mods without watching videos at this stage...dont want to blow things all to heck again.

Btw I actually like MO, its just not very cut and dry how to best install some things...best to let people show you how, hehe.   8 hours and reinstall later to prove that....but all is well so far and have learned to log into the game after every mod to make sure it still works :P

In case it helps, this is what i did in order (bless sticky notes) and trying to stick to the guide as much as possible, i've had no crashes so far but then i haven't played that long.

-Clean reinstall, remove game and CK via steam, delete folders, download and reinstall again. 

-Played FULL vanilla mode for a bit in order to create a "clean" save game in a small interior cell

-Install SKSE

-Install MO

-Modify ini files (using Ewi's High Skyprefs) note: skipped the ugrids modification but this is a personal preference

-Install Unofficial Skyrim Patches, all of them

-Lighting mods, in my case Climates of Tamriel with ELFX

-Install ENB Real vision, tried performance and full, both worked fine, currently disabled

-HDT extensions

-Body modification, CBBE HDT

-Register exe files with MO, tes5edit, CK, bodyslide, etc.

-Skeleton XP32, Groovtama's version, 2.44

-SkyUI 

-RaceMenu

-FNIS Animations and FNIS creature pack

-Sexlab Framework

-Zaz Animation pack

-Sexlab mods, script-using mods (anything that requires SKSE basically)

Did some testing at this point and since everything seemed ok i proceeded to install:

-Outfits, bodyslide customizations (i spent more time on this that i should have )

-Followers

-Gameplay stuff (e.g. archery overhaul, Realistic Ragdolls and Force)

-Player homes (usually you just need one but i wanted to try different ones)

-Everything else, weapons, retextures, more outfits, more followers etc.

-Follower mod (EFF 3.5.6 because 4.0 is not working me yet)

Now, with minor tweaks here and there this install order also reflects my priority order AND load order and so far i have not experienced a single CTD.

As you install each mod, Keep a close eye on the warning indicator and on the Flags column, and resolve every conflict as it appears instead of installing everything at once.

In short: install mod, check for conflict, fix, test, rinse and repeat.

ok second try at installing skyrim with mo, the first was pretty much a disaster...have gone back and watched all the videos and now know how to merge files, create executables, manually select what the mods are installing and can see what is over writing what.   So have skipped the body mod part so far as I still cant decide CBBE and its easy and effective change to the game, or the much more complicated UNPB.   I did get that to work before crashes started.   Just a quick note about he first attempt, the game loaded fine until I zoned.   Either with Helgen or Alt Start when entering the tower or clicking on the bed, CTD.   even after yanking all the mods back out, it crashed like that in vanilla game...so started over again.

back to my question.   I am ready to install the enb, and multiple questions now after reading you last couple of posts.

1-what of the suggested mods in realvision are you using, if any

2-did you install it in MO like the video for MO installing on the site linking to the STEP process or just like any other mod.   He did not really explain why he was installing that way, but most of his videos are spot on so wanted to see how to do it.   I wont install any mods that are not you basic mods without watching videos at this stage...dont want to blow things all to heck again.

Btw I actually like MO, its just not very cut and dry how to best install some things...best to let people show you how, hehe.   8 hours and reinstall later to prove that....but all is well so far and have learned to log into the game after every mod to make sure it still works :P

Hm, that doesn't sound good. Yeah MO requires a bit more attention as it's a bit of a middle ground between installing manually and installing with an automated installer.

Of the suggested Realvision mods I am currently using Static Mesh Improvement Mod (high priority to let overwrite by Tamriel Reloaded, you want the extra stuff here, note that removing this will increase performance), Detailed Rugs (TR doesn't touch rugs), HD Fire FX Legacy (not affected by any mod), SkyFalls and SkyMills, Realistic Water Two and it's ENB textures (let it overwrite TR), JK's Skyrim All in One (DO NOT install Dawn of Skyrim with this or JK's Whiterun, that will lead to MASSIVE lag in the affected cities and objects being into each other), and that's it, I removed everything else as far as I can tell from my load order. Obviously I kept Enhanced Lights and FX and Climates of Tamriel, including the full way to install CoT like described on the Realvision page (Weather Patch + Supreme Storms, it's awesome with Storm Call).

As for how I installed RealVision, I kinda explained it on the ENB post, I just put the ENBSeries 0.265 (haven't updated because I don't have any mods that uses the new abiltiies) Wrapper edition's files d3d9.dll and ENBHost.exe into my base Skyrim folder, then I enable RealVision like any mod, then I go into the right most pane, go to Data, scroll down to RealVision_ENB_Files, open it and select RV_Install.vbe (the other one doesn't like MO), and execute that, then type the drive number that Skyrim is on, he finds it on C, then type in my VRAM amount (8192 for 8 gig) and it's done installed.

I'm attaching my load order and installed mods files, note that the installed mods is rather massive as it includes a lot of stuff that I don't even use any more, as well as a ton of Requiem files for my next playthrough using that system. Everything with a + instead of a - is enabled, and it's in reverse order. I've left most of the names of files in such a way that you can search them by name in Google to find the mod in question. I currently have 251 plugins enabled, and probably 400 or so actual mods enabled, with another 400 almost mods ontop of that not enabled.

loadorder.txt

modlist.txt

ok sorry to keep asking so many questions, just cant find all the answers with google, videos and mod pages.

I have many armor mods I simply wont be without, and wanted to make sure I am doing this right.

I watched the video on merging files so wanted to download main mod, then add TBBP by merging it with main.   It also has bodyslide files that I can not figure out how to install.   It says not the correct files structure and when I right click the data folder and try to set data path it changes to Caliente tools and still says wrong structure...so how the heck do you get these files to load?   same thing happens every time so not sure what I am doing wrong here.

Sorry, I have never used Bodyslide, I switched to UNPB well over a year ago, can't help you there, but maybe someone else can.

Though most likely you need to run it like you do other things, through Mod Organizer by adding the Bodyslide program as an executable.

I have a question, from a logical standpoint, (and not referring to any particular mod as to not to cloud the issue) a follower tweaking mod should be loaded before or after a custom follower that uses the vanilla system? 

Intuitively i assume that the follower should be loaded first and THEN the mod that will potentially alter its behavior right? does it make sense? or doesn't really matter for this type of mods?

I don't know about other mods as I've used AFT forever, but AFT needs to be loaded after all followers and NPC overhauls, preferably as the last plugin before you load your merge and skyproc patches, or second to last if you're also loading Amorous Adventures which it breaks.

I installed two enbs over the weekend, RealVision and Northernlight.  RealVision was way too saturated for my taste.  I liked NorthernLights really well.  Liked the skin textures and all that which is all I really want an enb for.  However, both are way too dark for my taste.  I don't at all care about the realism of carrying a torch.  Maybe I'll get used to it, but at the moment, it's almost enough to make me drop the enb idea entirely.  Is there any way to adjust the brightness of interior cells?  I tried adjusting the AmbientMinLevelInteriorxxx  values in SKYLIGHTING, but that does not do what I had hoped.  Also, in MiasLair pleasure palace, standing over by the pool has everyone looking back the other way in real dark shadows.  I can add some additional lighting in there, but but would like to fix this generically. 

Any ideas?

Nope, you're describing how ENBs work, they add realistic lighting, this is why I complained about parts of the castle being too dark before.

However there's a few ways to fix it; head into ENBseries.ini, and for the first line change "UseOriginalPostProcessing=false" to true instead, this will reduce some of the shadows, but be aware this destroys some ENBs and stop them from working (works fine with Realvision and removes the desaturated look). If you still think things are too dark and don't want to increase lights in general (I think it's perfect with Climates of Tamriel, Enhanced Lights and FX - and you NEED these mods to see Realvision functional, if you tried it without you haven't seen it yet - and this setting, places like Breezehome, the Underground Bathouse, Dragonsreach, virtually every location is great except the caves and places that are supposed to be dark) then install the following mod as well; Predator Vision, go into the MCM and add nightvision to you, note that this mod needs to be lower on your mod list than LOOT wants to put it to work. With the previous change to ENBSeries.ini this mod works great and you have both improved night vision for those dark places, and heat vision for when you want to get your predatory instincts on.

As for the bathtub, I think that's a bug with the Palace that you weren't seeing before because you weren't using the correct lighting. There's a few other mod locations that bug out like that, none in the base game.

You should ask Carida what ENB she uses, she didn't like RealVision either and has another performance friendly ENB she uses. You should try it out with the full ENB experience active, if you're going to use Realivision you need to install i tlike described, with Climates of Tamriel and ELFX, otherwise the ENB just won't work, as well as install Tamriel Reloaded HD to complement it (remember to change your settings like it's described though). Make sure all ligthing mods like ENB files, climates and ELFX always overwrite texture mods like TRHD.

EDIT: Northern Lights was probably the one Carida said she uses now that I look at it, she had a problem with Realvision robbing faces of definition, but I don't see that, the below character image was taken with Realvision and all it's mods running for full and a very simple skin texture mod, very few extra things either;

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/539640601122408189/F025E53562C4EE3C328FDE7802A4467B70B7ACBA/

Make sure however you install the ENB correctly, this can be tricky the first time but you need to change settings on both Skyrim and your card, or the ENB won't work and you'll see ugly effects.

Here's some other ENBs you can try, ALL of them will have darker lightign however, this is just something you're going to have to get used to, but before you decide make sure you also go to exteriors and look around at the world in general rather than caves and dungeons that are supposed to be dark and gloomy.

Seasons of Skyrim

Goddess ENB

Sharpshooter's Extreme Graphics ENB

Project ENB

True Vision

Phinix Natural ENB (this may be to your tastes, doesn't change all that much just adds ENB effects)

SkyRealism (VERY dark)

Real LIke ENB

The Wilds ENB very good looking, very demanding, this would probably be my chocie if I coudl run it - I can't run half the ENBs on this list)

Opethfeldt ENB (dramatic changes, extreme colors, makes characters look incredible outside... but I didn't like the interiors at all)

Otherwise you are after all a fairly competent programmer, so why not just make your own ENB with your specifications? That's what most advnaced users do and what those ENB mods started out as, someone's personal presets.

Carida also uses Dynavision by Gopher (same guy that made Predator Vision, iHud and those guides I posted videos of) to add dynamic depth of field when the ENB doesn't do as good a job at it, you can use it with RealVision Performance but if you spent 500 bucks on a card you want the full version if you're using RV at all, and in that case a better dynamic depth of field is included in the ENB. Another option is the IMaginator also by Gopher, I used the Fallout New Vegas version to great effect, but I haven't tried the SKyrim versions of these, but these are basically visual tweaking programs to change things to look how you want them to, regardless of if you're using an ENB or not.

Thanks so much for the feedback.  I turned of DOF almost instantly because I didn't like the blurriness.  I loaded up Phinix before I put on my new g card and dumped it bacause I could hardly see any difference (good thing for me) with no difference in face and skin textures.  I loaded up Northern lights and Sasha was instantly gorgeous with no other mods installed. 

I would love to learn and play with the ENB, but, there is only so much time in the day and I am spending most of my free time on Sex Slaves.

I also can't stand ANY flicker.  If I can't get 60 fps most often, I am dumping everything.  I haven't been around much since installing it, but in the fairly intense pleasure palace, I get 82 fps (when not limited).  Gonna go try some grass lands tonight and Solitude to see what the fps is.

This g card btw was sooo big that it just barly fit.  I had to wiggle it and bend the hard drive cage a bit to get it in.  Don't know how they can sell a card like that cause I have a BIG case and if it won't fit in mine, it won't fit in very many others.

Anyway, thanks so much for all the info.  Gonna go check out each of those enbs you linked, but as I say, I liked Northerlights pretty well for what I wanted.  I just want to brighten up the shadows some and that may just be my screw up in the palace.  Easy enough to fix.

The human eye operate at 30 fps, so anything above that is just going to be a disturbance. You can tell the difference when it drops because the strain on your eye changes, but you don't actually get any benefits out of it. I haven't done it yet because my FPS is around there anyway, but making your card VSynch to say 40-45 FPS should be an easy way out and actually stops some problems and saves resources, and you'll never see flickering again. You shouldn't have any problems running TRHD full, the main thing with it is that it needs a new ENB, it's not that resource demanding past that point however.

And yes, I have the exact same thing with my card, I have a very large custom made case and the card is so big and heavy that it was actually partially bent when I opened the case to look in, it's now held up with a series of strips.

The human eye operate at 30 fps, so anything above that is just going to be a disturbance. You can tell the difference when it drops because the strain on your eye changes, but you don't actually get any benefits out of it. I haven't done it yet because my FPS is around there anyway, but making your card VSynch to say 40-45 FPS should be an easy way out and actually stops some problems and saves resources, and you'll never see flickering again. You shouldn't have any problems running TRHD full, the main thing with it is that it needs a new ENB, it's not that resource demanding past that point however.

And yes, I have the exact same thing with my card, I have a very large custom made case and the card is so big and heavy that it was actually partially bent when I opened the case to look in, it's now held up with a series of strips.

I write software all day long for a living.  Back in the old days, some video cards ran the monitors at 30fps.  You are right, you can't see it.  But, you CAN feel it.  I was forced to turn my resolution down so I could run 60fps to prevent headaches.  I was not the only one in my office either.

I just uninstalled over a thousand active scripts and 7 arrays, then cleaned them, then went right back into playing, and I don't see a trace of negative effect.

ClearInvalidRegistrations=1 is fucking brilliant. It basically means you can uninstall anything at any time and it'll work fine apparently. I'll post here if my game implodes. I have a previous save if I need to revert.

Way to do it is as I said previously, make sure that skse.ini setting is active, then go into an empty interior (in this case I used the Underforge), unequip everything you're wearing, save (not quicksave or autosave) and quit. Uninstall your mods, set everything up (preferably on a new profile so you can revert), then load your game to make sure everything works (remember to redo things like FNIS files if you un/install animations). Change location by leaving your interior, wait a moment, get back into your interior, wait a bit, save, exit. Run Save game cleaner and clean up your orphaned scripts, make sure all your mods are ordered properly, load up your save, and continue playing as if nothing happened and that mod was never part of your system.

Goddamn, the maniacs behind SKSE actually created the clean save in Skyrim like it was in Oblivion and Fallout.

Hi sacremas

For a couple days ago i found out that i havent got a SKSE INI file so ....... :exclamation:

Simple question  how  should my ini look like.

My ini  looks like this( pastet from here).  But is that it?

[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

[Display]
iTintTextureResolution=2048

[Memory]
defaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1024
scrapHeapSizeMB=384

My log is over flooded and i need to turn  it of ......more i need?

Thanks for your guide will follow it when i shall reinstall Skyrim with MO

Iggy

Hey, good you found it some use!

Yeah, if you can start Skyrim at all with those settings, those are the max and all you need to include in your SKSE.ini until the SKSE team puts more abilities into it. However you may find that you crash from the main menu with those settings, not everyone can make them work but if you can these are the ones most likely to keep your game alive for as long as possible with no other crash. I usually play for 5-6 hours at a minimum before I crash, my computer crashes more than my game does, and I run a very heavily scripted game with maximum amount of addons.

If you're unable to make 1024/384 work for you, try instead 768/256, anyone can run that, and you need a very highly modded game (like mine) to manage to crash on above that.

Hey, good you found it some use!

Yeah, if you can start Skyrim at all with those settings, those are the max and all you need to include in your SKSE.ini until the SKSE team puts more abilities into it. However you may find that you crash from the main menu with those settings, not everyone can make them work but if you can these are the ones most likely to keep your game alive for as long as possible with no other crash. I usually play for 5-6 hours at a minimum before I crash, my computer crashes more than my game does, and I run a very heavily scripted game with maximum amount of addons.

If you're unable to make 1024/384 work for you, try instead 768/256, anyone can run that, and you need a very highly modded game (like mine) to manage to crash on above that.

But dont i need : "enable logging" something..... to avoid flood in my log, so i can turn the logging of and on

It plays fine with these settings  but if constant logging lowers the performance

Hope you understand my question...

Iggy

Ah, that's not SKSE that does, that's your Skyrim.ini file. If you are using Nexus Mod Manager or the like still then you will find the file in My Documents/My Games/Skyrim, once you change to MO it'll be a part of the MO interface. Scroll down to bEnableLogging and bEnableTrace and turn them both off.

Unless you mean an SKSE log? That you shouldn't get, can you list what files you have in your Skyrim/Data/SKSE/Plugins folder?

Okay with this set of themed mods we're going to focus on making our base Skyrim (vanilla, no expansions, no quest mods) look better and act better and improve the stuff that is there, that means makign NPCs better, making the environment better, making the places better, changing the NPCS clothes to something better, putting more NPCs out there, and some convenience stuff as well as player homes that should suit the various faction playthroughs of the major questlines aside from the main Skyrim questline.

First off the mods from the Guards section and Tamriel Reloaded as well as JK's Skyrim goes in here. With the guards diversified and in nice armor, with unique Haafingar armor and guards as opposed to just imperial soldiers patrolling Solitude, as well as the extra stuff added to the cities and towns by JK's Skyrim, and the awesome graphics of Tamriel Reloaded we're already well on our way, your Skyrim already looks wildly different from vanilla and just feels more immersive.

Now we want to fix the look on our NPCs, I'm going to include the one with the least dependencies here because it's successor relies on KS Hairs which can be hard to get, but Inhabitants of SKyrim just needs good old Apachii. This is a first class makeover of all NPCs in the base game (not expansions unfortunately), and wether you plan to rob them, murder them or solicit them with radiant prostitution you probably want your NPCs to not look horrible. Note that many NPCs (Irileth and Adrianne Avenicci for starters) NEED a TES5Merged patch to keep their looks from being overwritten. For your female followers there's really only one choice ever, the fantastic Bijin Warmaidens, this mod is INCREDIBLE in detail and makes them all look just amazing. Place this mod after your general NPC overhaul. You might also want Seranaholic by the same author if you have Dawnguard. If you're planning on making Vilkas or Farkas your hubby or best friend you might also be intersted in the excellent Vilkas and Farkas mod, I just love how they look here, and unlike Bijin (which has invisibility issues) this mod is FULLY Compatible with werewolf form. You also want to change your kids, and there's a lot of options here, I like RS Children myself for good looking but not TOO good looking children, alternatives are from Lover's Lab and include Revised Children of the SKy which is now unavailable (never liked it, made me uncomfortable personally) and the somewhat healtier SkyKIds. The towns are also kinda empty as it is, so let's populate a bit! Add Interesting NPCs as well as Inconsequential NPCs to your load order and you'll be amazed at how much alive and vibrant your towns will look and all kinds of little details filled in, and Interesting NPCs are really that, while Inconsequentlial just adds the flavor NPCs, the people browsing in shops, the elderly mother and young daughter of Arcadia, Maven Black-Briar's bodyguard, thanes doing racist jokes with Ulfric Stormcloak and foreign envoys joking about how incompetent Elisif is, and so on. Once these mods are in your load order, I can promise you that you will never go without them again.

Now let's move on to towns... or more specifically, to Factions!

For Whiterun we have the Companions, one great mod to fix up the Companions from being the shortest questline in the game is Enhanced Skyrim Factions - The Companions Guild, this adds a lot of extra unvoiced dialogue that just fits out the whole thing, and also allows you to adjust how fast you want to go through the Companions and how many quests it'll take, if the quest giver is just going to stupidly stand in one place waiting for you or keep to his or her own routine as normal independent of wahtever you're doing, waht skills and gear your brothers in arms should use, etc. While at it, if you're going through the Companions questline then

you're probably going to end up a werewolf. So throw in as well Moonlight Tales - Werewolf Essentials which allows you to pick your model and skin of your wolf form (including a female form, all compatible with Sexlab Werewolves) as well as your eyes, and to swap between howls at any moment. Enhance your very lackluster Werewolf perks with either Bloodmoon Rising, or Werewolf Perks Expanded, of the two I'd say Bloodmoon is the stronger if not necessarily the best.  Enhance while at it your first likely home, old Breezehome to be either Fully Upgradable, or more in Elianora's flavour, either way it makes for a far superior home than vanilla.

Let's move to Riften, where the Thieves Guild is the big thing. There's not really that much to expand on thieves guild, but the Thieves Guild Duelist armor for CBBE as a replacer looks awesome on Vex, and to make it a bit easier to get though setting up all the holds for takeover you want Localized Thieves Guild Jobs. Once you get to the end of the questline you might be interested in seeing Nigthingale Hall restored and Karliah as a follower to enrich your more end game as a thief. The best player home in riften is probably Elianora's Thief Player Home in Riften Canal, which unlike Honeyside allows you your own access point into the Ragged Flagon, and if you become a vampire there's a hidden coffin to unlock.

Winterhold! Nothing here except the mage's guid of course, so you want the Immersive College of Winterhold this both adds quests and makes the Archmage quarters incredibly much better (including enhanced crafting stations and a display room for dragon claws, dragon priest masks, elder scrolls and Dawnguard and Dragonborn items), it simply fixes simple things like there's actually NO CLASSES going on in the College normally! Now the teachers will go to the Hall of the Elements and sling spells for a few hours, and if you stand near them and sling spells with them, you'll get bonus xp towards that teacher's skill. And did you know that despite beign universally hated, at dinner times all the College members head into Winterhold proper and eat at the inn, because there's no dinner tables? With this a set of tables and a grand feast will be majestically conjured into being in the Hall of the Elements. Morever as you progress in the main quest for the College, the collge will change, pieces from the Sarthaal expedition will be laid out for study (and you'll get xp if you actually take the time to study it), and when members fall in battle memorials will be erected to them. You might also want to add while at it Sexlab's own College Days Winterhold to sex up your time at the college a little bit. With you getting a room to begin with and later an awesome quarters there's no need for a player home, but you're going to want to expand the looks on your mages a bit past those boring brown robes, even if you made them skimpy; Opulent Outfits is beautifully done, and really changes how the NPCs look. You don't really need the college patch for this either, installing this mod will automatically update all of your mages looks. But if you want some more sexy look for yourself then for UNP at least the Art of Magicka is great, the dresses are aweosme and changes automatically how those necromancers and witches look to something much sexier yet not outrageous. It's crafting fonts are fully compatible with the Archmage's quarters (but note they are NOT compatible with SPERG or anything that adds extra function to vanilla enchanter tables, as that breaks their functionality!). And why not craft spells as well while you're at it, SpellCrafting for Skyrim is exactly what it sounds like, a way to craft your own custom spells like you could in past games, and the crafting station is perfectly fitted into the new College, in fact the space looks rather bare if you don't install this mod.

Falkreath! Biggest graveyard in Skyrim, nothing to see here, nothing to see, move along... but what's that Dark Door over there? The Dark Brotherhood is why you're here of course, and there's really only two mods you need to expand the best vanilla questline in the game (unless you choose to exterminate them all, which is just poop); Black Sacrament armor is just so much better than the vanilla dark brotherhood look, and if you're into UNPB like me, uglykidcid has a standalone replacer for this mod over here that will fix the mod a little bit as well as add the Black Sacrament look on the Ancient Shrouded armor, which otherwise uses vanilla looks, and it's one less ESP for your load order if you use his version instead. And if you want a player home to suit your assasin character Sicarus Refuge by Elianora (yes her again) is pretty great and perfectly themed for your assassin, it's just a little bit out of the way unfortunately. And if you want to adopt kids, why not Adopt Aventus Arentino? I would wish for a mod that actually fixes the end of the Dark brotherhood and continues the questliene but I guess all good things must come to an end, all continuation mods I've seen have been horribly bugged and just not usable at all.

For the Civil War questline, only things we can do is to make our soldiers look good. Virtus Imperii makes the Imperial gear look incredible, I couldn't play without this since I started with it. And for the Stormcloaks, why not Expand their variety a little bit and add in some heavy sets to them? But for overhauling or expandig the actual questline... yeah never mind that, only real option is Civil War Overhaul which is awesome, but that mod and all of ApolloDown's mods will just ruin your game entirely, do not use them. I don't really have any real Civil War input but seriously not many actually play the buggy Civil War questline anyway, so... yeah.

Next themed mod post wil be focusing on what else you can do other than the main questlines, namely the big quest mods, at least the ones I have experience with or just KNOW already is good.

EDIT: ARGH, editing removed the topmost part of this post, looks confusing previously probably, fixed now!

Ah, that's not SKSE that does, that's your Skyrim.ini file. If you are using Nexus Mod Manager or the like still then you will find the file in My Documents/My Games/Skyrim, once you change to MO it'll be a part of the MO interface. Scroll down to bEnableLogging and bEnableTrace and turn them both off.

Unless you mean an SKSE log? That you shouldn't get, can you list what files you have in your Skyrim/Data/SKSE/Plugins folder?

oh ok its in skyrim ini i turn the log off ......

Plugins.7z Here is my plugins messy as hell, some leftovers from pussy tryout and what not.... :blush:

"Unless you mean an SKSE log? That you shouldn't get"..........why not?

Thank you

oh ok its in skyrim ini i turn the log off ......

attachicon.gifPlugins.7z Here is my plugins messy as hell, some leftovers from pussy tryout and what not.... :blush:

"Unless you mean an SKSE log? That you shouldn't get"..........why not?

Thank you

No, he is not talking about plugins, he is talking about skyrim.ini in mydocuments\my games\skyrim

Here is logging turned on

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=153600

Here is logging turned off

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=0

bEnableTrace=0