Where can I get those hooves?? Do want!

You can get Hooves here at #47: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1166-merged-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp-by-b3lisario-idzerono/

But you'll want to do a couple of things to even get them working properly.

Making a body with hooves:

- The hooves need to be changed over to the 32 biped slot if they aren't already meaning it is taking up the main armor slot.

- If you want your own body with hooves you're going to have to Zap out parts of your body to be able to work with them.

- The texture can easily be changed to black

- To me from the gif's it looks like she has a stocking black tattoo on her characters body that integrates better with the hooves.

- Also probably a good idea to add the -sexlabnostrip keyword to the hooves via CK.

- So you'll need to have specific outfits with this that doesn't occupy biped slot 32.

If you want you own body with hooves just send me both weights of your custom body and I can do it for you if you wish.

I'll also have another question when you drain someone and gain (making your breasts bigger) does it ever go down after awhile? Or is it permanent?

I'll also have another question when you drain someone and gain (making your breasts bigger) does it ever go down after awhile? Or is it permanent?

They currently don't shrink, you can shrink them down using the reset button which sets them to the lowest your DrainConfig is set to. 

Where can I get those hooves?? Do want!

You can get Hooves here at #47: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1166-merged-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp-by-b3lisario-idzerono/

But you'll want to do a couple of things to even get them working properly.

Making a body with hooves:

- The hooves need to be changed over to the 32 biped slot if they aren't already meaning it is taking up the main armor slot.

- If you want your own body with hooves you're going to have to Zap out parts of your body to be able to work with them.

- The texture can easily be changed to black

- To me from the gif's it looks like she has a stocking black tattoo on her characters body that integrates better with the hooves.

- Also probably a good idea to add the -sexlabnostrip keyword to the hooves via CK.

- So you'll need to have specific outfits with this that doesn't occupy biped slot 32.

If you want you own body with hooves just send me both weights of your custom body and I can do it for you if you wish.

Thank you so much! I have almost zero knowledge of nifskope lol. I'm using 7BO uunp body:)

-I have a problem. For some reason whenever I give drain powers to an NPC nothing happens. When I check the box to give me drain powers, nothing works. I reinstalled and used save cleaner, I then used the provided "reload plugin" option and nothing changed. MO does not show that Deadly drain is conflicting with any mods so I am not sure what to do.

However, by using scent of sex I can see that when I give them drain powers, the NPC's are added to a Drain Faction depending on the level I gave them. But nothing actually happens during sex. Is there anything I can try? Do you need my load order? It was working when I first installed it a ways back.-

Update: Did some digging and determine that it was a latent script issue found. But surprising managed to find it by checking both active scripts and delayed scripts one by one. Once this was dealt with i got it to work!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi i'm very new to this and can you help me

the mod seems to be working fine. the problem is that i don't know how to use it. i enabled the spells and everything but when i cast the spells to the npc nothing happens, i get the messages on the top left but after that what do I do? I tried casting every spell and even the utility spells but nothing is happening, what do i do next? can anyone help please?

hi i'm very new to this and can you help me

the mod seems to be working fine. the problem is that i don't know how to use it. i enabled the spells and everything but when i cast the spells to the npc nothing happens, i get the messages on the top left but after that what do I do? I tried casting every spell and even the utility spells but nothing is happening, what do i do next? can anyone help please?

Okay, I'll try and assist. When adding a spell using a utility you should get a notification stating what you gave them. In order for sexlab deadly drain to work, make sure you have auto drain enabled as NPC's probably wont manually drain you or whoever they are having sex with.

For these effects to actually be implemented in play you will need a sex mod that makes use of these functions. Here are a few that I personally recommend:

Scent of Sex: This is a WIP mod that allows you to set up conditions for sex, whether it be an orgy or you having your follower initiate sex, or even having an enemy npc force you into sex because your health is below a threshhold. It even allows you to add conditions to the rules for potentially more immersion. In this case you just have to have a rule involving you or a fellow Sex drainer with some NPC and you will be able to actively see them being drained or even killed by sex just because said NPC's (or you) arouse is high. There is A LOT that you can do with this mod if you have the patience to learn, and new features are being added. You can even make other NPC's try to have sex with their spouse or allies.. or cheat.

Summon Succubus Twins: For purposely matching the theme, you can get this mod solely for the spells and changes to Combat AI , this way you dont need to set up a combat condition with Scent of Sex. You can turn your follower into a succubus, where from then on when they start combat they can begin having sex with the enemy NPC, killing them when the scene ends. If you want them not to have horns, you can use the command console to add them to the succubus faction, and give them the "death by snu snu" spell.

Basically this mod makes it so that you/NPC, can drain somebody to some degree(even to death). But you or the NPC needs to have sex for any of that to happen. Also make sure that you have "allow drain" setting enabled.

Otherwise, if nothing happens then you may want to check your mods.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all!

First of all, what a fantastic mod!  I love the time and effort that you have taken to put into the quality of the mod's options, the spell animation, and even the download topic here.  I've read through many pages of this topic as well to see if I can find my particular issue, but I haven't been able to locate it (yet, it may be there and I'll keep looking).  However, I wanted to post my issue here as I could use help in narrowing down problem I have not been able to solve in the hopes that maybe the answer is simple and I'm just missing it!

The mod has worked fine, even with a very intense load order of "inflation" mods and a lot of Devious mods.  I seem to be unable to get the drain growth effect to work at all though.  In every other way, the mod appears to function correctly except for this one feature.  I took the time to isolate a test by disabling most of the other mods in my load order and testing a quick Sexlab animation with Lydia in qasmoke.  I tested a manual, hotkey'd drain that was also set to auto drain on orgasm.  I have done this multiple times with a variety of settings from the MCM menu, including trying NiOverride enabled/disabled, all to no avail.

Here is my load order for testing:

0  0 Skyrim.esm
  1  1 Update.esm
  2  2 Dawnguard.esm
  3  3 HearthFires.esm
  4  4 Dragonborn.esm
  5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6 EFFCore.esm
  7  7 SexLab.esm
  8  8 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  9  9 HighResTexturePack01.esp
 10  a HighResTexturePack02.esp
 11  b HighResTexturePack03.esp
 12  c EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 13  d ELFX - Exteriors.esp
 14  e SkyUI.esp
 15  f dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
 16 10 FNISSexyMove.esp
 17 11 UIExtensions.esp
 18 12 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 19 13 RaceMenu.esp
 20 14 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 21 15 AddItemMenu2.esp
 22 16 Natural Lighting Vivid Atmospherics.esp
 23 17 FNIS.esp
 24 18 SexLabMatchMaker.esp
 25 19 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 26 1a SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 27 1b SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 28 1c SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 29 1d SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
 30 1e Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 31 1f Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
 32 20 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
 33 21 XPMSE.esp
 34 22 SOSRaceMenu.esp
 35 23 SL Deadly Drain.esp

I've attached a papyrus log of the qasmoke test, as well as the PhysicanDrain.json that I have been trying to use.  Any help is greatly appreciated!

Papyrus.0.log

PhysicalDrain.json

Hey all!

First of all, what a fantastic mod!  I love the time and effort that you have taken to put into the quality of the mod's options, the spell animation, and even the download topic here.  I've read through many pages of this topic as well to see if I can find my particular issue, but I haven't been able to locate it (yet, it may be there and I'll keep looking).  However, I wanted to post my issue here as I could use help in narrowing down problem I have not been able to solve in the hopes that maybe the answer is simple and I'm just missing it!

The mod has worked fine, even with a very intense load order of "inflation" mods and a lot of Devious mods.  I seem to be unable to get the drain growth effect to work at all though.  In every other way, the mod appears to function correctly except for this one feature.  I took the time to isolate a test by disabling most of the other mods in my load order and testing a quick Sexlab animation with Lydia in qasmoke.  I tested a manual, hotkey'd drain that was also set to auto drain on orgasm.  I have done this multiple times with a variety of settings from the MCM menu, including trying NiOverride enabled/disabled, all to no avail.

0  0 Skyrim.esm
  1  1 Update.esm
  2  2 Dawnguard.esm
  3  3 HearthFires.esm
  4  4 Dragonborn.esm
  6  6 EFFCore.esm
  7  7 SexLab.esm
 14  e SkyUI.esp
 16 10 FNISSexyMove.esp
 17 11 UIExtensions.esp
 19 13 RaceMenu.esp
 20 14 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 21 15 AddItemMenu2.esp
 23 17 FNIS.esp
 33 21 XPMSE.esp
 34 22 SOSRaceMenu.esp

I've attached a papyrus log of the qasmoke test, as well as the PhysicanDrain.json that I have been trying to use.  Any help is greatly appreciated!

In the log it looks like the gains are super small, so either the actor you are using it on is reporting all it's scales are already almost at the smallest they can be, or you are draining from a creature/skeleton that doesn't have those node names at all in it. 

So perhaps do a try and see if you can get a really busty NPC somewhere and then reset your own scales with the reset option in the mod menu. Then try using the utility spell for "absorb/drain beauty" or whatever I named it and use it on the NPC and see if it shrinks and you gain. 

Edit: Also, thanks! ^^ glad you like it, and hope we can get to the bottom of this. 

Hey all!

0  0 Skyrim.esm
  1  1 Update.esm
  2  2 Dawnguard.esm
  3  3 HearthFires.esm
  4  4 Dragonborn.esm
  6  6 EFFCore.esm
  7  7 SexLab.esm
 14  e SkyUI.esp
 16 10 FNISSexyMove.esp
 17 11 UIExtensions.esp
 19 13 RaceMenu.esp
 20 14 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 21 15 AddItemMenu2.esp
 23 17 FNIS.esp
 33 21 XPMSE.esp
 34 22 SOSRaceMenu.esp

In the log it looks like the gains are super small, so either the actor you are using it on is reporting all it's scales are already almost at the smallest they can be, or you are draining from a creature/skeleton that doesn't have those node names at all in it. 

So perhaps do a try and see if you can get a really busty NPC somewhere and then reset your own scales with the reset option in the mod menu. Then try using the utility spell for "absorb/drain beauty" or whatever I named it and use it on the NPC and see if it shrinks and you gain. 

Edit: Also, thanks! ^^ glad you like it, and hope we can get to the bottom of this. 

I appreciate the quick reply!  I can't find evidence that there are any gains.  I've checked (very closely) for visual clues and see nothing.  I also just ran the test that you suggested and used Sexlab Inflation Framework to detect any gains.  It listed all of the sliders as 0.

I ran around Whiterun and used the absorb beauty spell on pretty much every NPC.  No dice.  Do the NPC's actually need to have a slider value in say, "Big Butt" for me to absorb anything?  I have them set up to use UUNP body but to my knowledge none of the NPC's would have any body sliders that are not 0 except for weight.

I appreciate the quick reply!  I can't find evidence that there are any gains.  I've checked (very closely) for visual clues and see nothing.  I also just ran the test that you suggested and used Sexlab Inflation Framework to detect any gains.  It listed all of the sliders as 0.

I ran around Whiterun and used the absorb beauty spell on pretty much every NPC.  No dice.  Do the NPC's actually need to have a slider value in say, "Big Butt" for me to absorb anything?  I have them set up to use UUNP body but to my knowledge none of the NPC's would have any body sliders that are not 0 except for weight.

The sliders might not always update, you can also try checkin/uncheking the "Use NiOverride" to see if that makes a difference. But the thing about them always having all their sliders at 0 Might be it. What if you try the opposite, give beauty instead and see if the npc grows? and then take it back? 

The sliders might not always update, you can also try checkin/uncheking the "Use NiOverride" to see if that makes a difference. But the thing about them always having all their sliders at 0 Might be it. What if you try the opposite, give beauty instead and see if the npc grows? and then take it back? 

I did try enabling/disabling "Use NiOverride" and the give spell.  No effect with that, either.  My PC has a base UUNP body but did have values added through other inflation mods (SGO and MME with SLIF).

Just to be sure, I added some sliders to my character (set Big Butt and Breasts SSH to 2 in Racemenu) and tried the give spell.  That, unfortunately, did not work either.

*Edit: Upon further testing, I still have not resolved the issue, but I found that I am successfully absorbing the simple node NPC GenitalsBase which was one of the nodes listed in my .json.  It's the only simple node that I have added, and it appears to be the only one that did anything.  These nodes have not yet worked (but I'm still trying to figure stuff out): BreastsSH, BreastsSSH, BigButt, AppleCheeks, Thighs, CalfSize, PregnancyBelly, Hips, BigTorso, ChubbyLegs, Legs, DoubleMelon.

*Edit #2: I think I've got it figured out.  Using NiOverride, you can only edit nodes that are available to the body, not Racemenu sliders afaik.  I made a new .json file that works because it only utilizes nodes (I've attached it just in case anyone else has my problem).  I then use Sexlab Inflation Framework to adjust NiOverride to correspond to different changes in Racemenu's sliders for my body type.  Luckily, this means it's not a problem at all with SLDD--just with my understanding of how NiOverride works in tandem with this mod and SLIF.

PhysicalDrain.json

I did try enabling/disabling "Use NiOverride" and the give spell.  No effect with that, either.  My PC has a base UUNP body but did have values added through other inflation mods (SGO and MME with SLIF).

Just to be sure, I added some sliders to my character (set Big Butt and Breasts SSH to 2 in Racemenu) and tried the give spell.  That, unfortunately, did not work either.

*Edit: Upon further testing, I still have not resolved the issue, but I found that I am successfully absorbing the simple node NPC GenitalsBase which was one of the nodes listed in my .json.  It's the only simple node that I have added, and it appears to be the only one that did anything.  These nodes have not yet worked (but I'm still trying to figure stuff out): BreastsSH, BreastsSSH, BigButt, AppleCheeks, Thighs, CalfSize, PregnancyBelly, Hips, BigTorso, ChubbyLegs, Legs, DoubleMelon.

*Edit #2: I think I've got it figured out.  Using NiOverride, you can only edit nodes that are available to the body, not Racemenu sliders afaik.  I made a new .json file that works because it only utilizes nodes (I've attached it just in case anyone else has my problem).  I then use Sexlab Inflation Framework to adjust NiOverride to correspond to different changes in Racemenu's sliders for my body type.  Luckily, this means it's not a problem at all with SLDD--just with my understanding of how NiOverride works in tandem with this mod and SLIF.

Nice detective work! Glad it's working :) 

Did you ever get a chance to look at my file?

Sorry, I had a look before but got busy and forgot to post.

I think you can skip updates on a lot of the nodes. Maybe only use Update on weight if even that. 

Also make sure all nodes are valid within the ranges you put there. 

Second try on this question since I still can't get bodymorphs/SLIF working with this mod. What are the valid ranges your mod expects? 0-1 for no morph to full morph, or can I go higher than 1? Or should I start at 1?

The only node that's showing as scaled in SLIF is NPC GenitalsBase, which is just using Nioveride. So either I'm still doing it wrong, or it's not working. I have no idea which it is, though I'm leaning towards I'm doing it wrong.

Also, looking in the slif debug, I only see calls to scale slif_schlong. But in the main debug, I have lines like this:

[06/16/2017 - 12:40:20PM] [DD] Physical Drain, Nodes: 15 Num Updates: 75.000000
[06/16/2017 - 12:40:20PM] [DD] From Node: 1.400000
[06/16/2017 - 12:40:20PM] [DD] ToGain: NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase] Vals: 0.006667
[06/16/2017 - 12:40:20PM] [DD] Main Scale: 1.000000 Secondary Scale: 1.000000
[06/16/2017 - 12:40:20PM] [DD] From Node: 0.000000
[06/16/2017 - 12:40:20PM] [DD] ToGain Val Force Set to 1: 1.000000
[06/16/2017 - 12:40:20PM] [DD] ToGain: BreastsSH Vals: 0.000000
[06/16/2017 - 12:40:20PM] [DD] ToGain: BreastsSSH Vals: 0.000000
[06/16/2017 - 12:40:20PM] [DD] ToGain: BigButt Vals: 0.000000
[06/16/2017 - 12:40:20PM] [DD] ToGain: AppleCheeks Vals: 0.000000

Second try on this question since I still can't get bodymorphs/SLIF working with this mod. What are the valid ranges your mod expects? 0-1 for no morph to full morph, or can I go higher than 1? Or should I start at 1?

The only node that's showing as scaled in SLIF is NPC GenitalsBase, which is just using Nioveride. So either I'm still doing it wrong, or it's not working. I have no idea which it is, though I'm leaning towards I'm doing it wrong.

Also, looking in the slif debug, I only see calls to scale slif_schlong. But in the main debug, I have lines like this:

[06/16/2017 - 12:40:20PM] [DD] ToGain: NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase] Vals: 0.006667

The [DD] stuff is my debug lines.

It's telling me that the nodes "BigButt","AppleCheeks" and so on are invalid nodes or that the scale on the victim is actually 0 and do not return any value for the actor you tried to use this on.

If it's not found it it won't add any gains to it so the value "To gain" is nothing for those nodes because there was "nothing" to steal away. 

This can depend on what minimum value you set and it can also depend on like I said, the scales already being set to 0 or that they are not valid nodes. 

You can try and see if checking "Growing from draining any creature" makes any difference, or try giving size to an NPC and see if it works. 

The [DD] stuff is my debug lines.

It's telling me that the nodes "BigButt","AppleCheeks" and so on are invalid nodes or that the scale on the victim is actually 0 and do not return any value for the actor you tried to use this on.

If it's not found it it won't add any gains to it so the value "To gain" is nothing for those nodes because there was "nothing" to steal away. 

This can depend on what minimum value you set and it can also depend on like I said, the scales already being set to 0 or that they are not valid nodes. 

You can try and see if checking "Growing from draining any creature" makes any difference, or try giving size to an NPC and see if it works. 

OK, so maybe I don't understand what native support for slif and bodymorphs means. Does DD directly support bodymorphs, or only scaling of ninodes through slif,  and thus will use whatever slif is configured for (morphs or nioveride)?

OK, so maybe I don't understand what native support for slif and bodymorphs means. Does DD directly support bodymorphs, or only scaling of ninodes through slif,  and thus will use whatever slif is configured for (morphs or nioveride)?

Yeah it's gonna be ninodes through slif or nioveride. It does not change body morphs. 

Yeah it's gonna be ninodes through slif or nioveride. It does not change body morphs. 

Ah, ok.

How does this mod handle de-scaling of bodymorphs?  Is there a cooldown where the body will return to normal after a time?  I thought I remembered someone asking a similar question here in this thread but I can't seem to find it now...

I've tried resting and passing many days in my game and the bodymorphs stay consistent.  It may be because I'm using them with SLIF.  Is there somewhere within the scripts of this mod that I can edit a cooldown period or add one?

How does this mod handle de-scaling of bodymorphs?  Is there a cooldown where the body will return to normal after a time?  I thought I remembered someone asking a similar question here in this thread but I can't seem to find it now...

I've tried resting and passing many days in my game and the bodymorphs stay consistent.  It may be because I'm using them with SLIF.  Is there somewhere within the scripts of this mod that I can edit a cooldown period or add one?

There is no cool down system, but if you use the reset button it should reset all the NINodes and SLIF to the minimum values. 

Hi, sorry I'm very new to this but everytime I try to drain someone, after the drain is complete my character's body goes missing.

I only have the CBBE mod for a body mod. 

Ditto to this issue,  Except after a drain i will get invisi body + CTD.  Tried going thru the dump log and trying to find the address in TES5 but nothing is coming up.

https://modwat.ch/u/LatencyRemix-TheNewOrder

*Edit*

Also after the drain effect happen's, skyrim will chug down hard core untill CTD.  I tried one time removing all custom armor from inventory and seem'd to work once.  Draning from "Mysterious stranger's" hormones succubus curse line

EXCEPTION_RECORD: ffffffff -- (.exr 0xffffffffffffffff)

ExceptionAddress: 008c99ec (TESV+0x004c99ec)

ExceptionCode: c0000005 (Access violation)

ExceptionFlags: 00000000

NumberParameters: 2

Parameter[0]: 00000000

Parameter[1]: 00000012

Attempt to read from address 00000012