The community is my last chance!

Rectoplasm

Dear LoversLab community. As a newcomer to this site and to skyrim overall, i have found myself unable to find and launch the bodyslide 2 on Windows 8.

HELP ME. Please. I have searched everywhere. i am positive that i have searched everywhere. HELP ME PLS I AM DYING.

First, did you install it? Bodyslide is not a default program. It has to be installed. You can find it over on the Nexus, and if you use a mod manager, here's where it is.

It is in your Skyrim install folder. It will look something like this, if you are using the Steam version.

C:/program files/steam/steamapps/common/skyrim/data/Calientetools    <--- should be right here, though 'program files' might be 'program files (x86)' on some 64-bit windows systems.

In Calientetools, which is in Data, is where bodyslide is installed. Maybe a subfolder, but it's in data/caliente tools, wherever those folders are for you.

Again, Bodyslide does not install automatically with CBBE or Skyrim.

Dear LoversLab community. As a newcomer to this site and to skyrim overall, i have found myself unable to find and launch the bodyslide 2 on Windows 8.

HELP ME. Please. I have searched everywhere. i am positive that i have searched everywhere. HELP ME PLS I AM DYING.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Caliente Tools\BodySlide\BodySlide.exe

edit: oops, yuni beat me to it. what he said.

edit x2: or she...

IRC Dice made me do it.... My bad...

Bodyslide should be installed to the following location:

Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\

Now where ever you have Skyrim installed is where Bodyslide should be installed (right click Skyrim desktop Icon and choose properties, in the box that opens up click the button that says Open Containing folder).

Then go into the Data Folder, then into CalienteTools folder, then into Bodyslide folder and click on the "Bodyslide.exe" file (double click if you have windows set to use double click instead of single click).

How to use:

Google Bodyslide Tutorials as that has a harder learning curve then just finding the executable and running it.

It is in your Skyrim install folder. It will look something like this, if you are using the Steam version.

C:/program files/steam/steamapps/common/skyrim/data/Calientetools    <--- should be right here, though 'program files' might be 'program files (x86)' on some 64-bit windows systems.

I was totally looking in the wrong skyrim folder, although i WAS using all the possible search options. Thank you very much. Like, seriously, thanks everyone this was much faster and easier and overall better than any other site. 

Rectoplasm - 

How are you installing mods in general?
Are you using a mod manager, such as Mod Organizer (MO) or Nexus Mod Manager (NMM)?

If you are using NMM, then as stated above - it will be in the ..../skyrim/data/Calientetools folder. 
Please note that the actual file path is where you have installed Skyrim.

If you are using MO, then it's actually outside of the Skyrim install folder since MO doesn't install mods under the Skyrim install folder.

Please see the following guide on setting up 3rd party applications when running MO.

http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Mod_Organizer

Scroll down to the "Notable Applications" and it will show how to get Bodyslide2 up and running.

I was totally looking in the wrong skyrim folder, although i WAS using all the possible search options. Thank you very much. Like, seriously, thanks everyone this was much faster and easier and overall better than any other site. 

Well, we are faster and easier than everyone else.

Wait, that didn't come out right... ;)

Archived