New standing Idle motion from 3DM

Excellent! My favorite idle from Oblivion! Now the real question: Does it effect all standing idle NPC's or did the guy manage to isolate it to the player?

It seems to be a player exclusive animation. I haven't noticed any NPCs gyrating..

I like it, but I have a giant freaking two handed sword, her left elbow clips with it alot.. Going through the giant sword.. :P I wish the left arm dangled down, and the right arm was on the hip.. Would look 10x better... And would be great for people who have giant two handers. I will be using this animation for my one-handed characters. But not my two handers :)

• 2 weeks later...

Wish the modders in the eastern part of the world would take Oblivion's popular sexy walk and put it into Skyrim. That and this mod together? PFFTTSHHHH' date=' who'd need a girlfriend?

[/quote']

dont know the oblivion one - but you know about this one right?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12883

Yeah, I've seen that one many times. I don't like to be picky about the things that are scarce in this world... but all that catwalk mod really is is just a reconfigured vanilla walk (the ass just moves further up and down).

It wasn't really too appealing for me.

THIS is what I'm really waiting for.