New standing Idle motion from 3DM

Wish the modders in the eastern part of the world would take Oblivion's popular sexy walk and put it into Skyrim. That and this mod together? PFFTTSHHHH' date=' who'd need a girlfriend?

[/quote']

dont know the oblivion one - but you know about this one right?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12883

Yeah, I've seen that one many times. I don't like to be picky about the things that are scarce in this world... but all that catwalk mod really is is just a reconfigured vanilla walk (the ass just moves further up and down).

It wasn't really too appealing for me.

THIS is what I'm really waiting for.

Idd, sexywalk is just awesome.

That first standing anim is the same that most ppl used in obliv i guess, shame it doesnt really show any difference with bbp, well yet :P

Wish the modders in the eastern part of the world would take Oblivion's popular sexy walk and put it into Skyrim. That and this mod together? PFFTTSHHHH' date=' who'd need a girlfriend?

[/quote']

Yeah, I've seen that one many times. I don't like to be picky about the things that are scarce in this world... but all that catwalk mod really is is just a reconfigured vanilla walk (the ass just moves further up and down).

That first standing anim is the same that most ppl used in obliv i guess, shame it doesnt really show any difference with bbp, well yet :P

Guess what I found!

Something similar to sexy walk! :D

Regardless of that fact that I hate Nexus with every fiber in my body, a nice animation mod trumps my feelings for a certain amount of time xD.

I'm not going to use it, it's still a bit choppy, but I am indeed tracking it. Looks like it has great potential.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=16758

... I am confused... Are you "waterboyb"?

Definitely not. My nexus ID is the same as LL one.

It is a shame... You should be the one to credit if the author is unknown cause I am pretty sure, that "waterboyb" found it here as most of us did...

You should release it on nexus with credit to 3DM and unknown author and best together with somebody, who is into animation (for the support and if you can not do it yourself)...

These kind of idles are pretty popular...

[/quote']

Guess what I found!

Something similar to sexy walk! :D

Regardless of that fact that I hate Nexus with every fiber in my body, a nice animation mod trumps my feelings for a certain amount of time xD.

I'm not going to use it, it's still a bit choppy, but I am indeed tracking it. Looks like it has great potential.

It was choppy, but I might not say the same today.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=16758

... I am confused... Are you "waterboyb"?

Definitely not. My nexus ID is the same as LL one.

It is a shame... You should be the one to credit if the author is unknown cause I am pretty sure' date=' that "waterboyb" found it here as most of us did...

You should release it on nexus with credit to 3DM and unknown author and best together with somebody, who is into animation (for the support and if you can not do it yourself)...

These kind of idles are pretty popular...

[/quote']

There was a reason why i shared this with Loverslab not nexus. And "waterboyb" wrote exactly same thing as I wrote in this thread..

After I read that credit then i thouhgt.... What the hell is "waterboyb" thinking???

If nexus is doing nothing, release it, I think... At least the fans will know... And you deserve the credit for sharing/finding it... I hate, what that guy did and I am far away from a snoop/spy. If it were that simple, I could use my language-skills on asian releaselogs and in a blink of an eye I would be the most famous modder ever (which I am not)...

Edit: Everybody here shoud bombard him with commends!!!

If nexus is doing nothing' date=' release it, I think... At least the fans will know... And you deserve the credit for sharing/finding it... I hate, what that guy did and I am far away from a snoop/spy. If it were that simple, I could use my language-skills on asian releaselogs and in a blink of an eye I would be the most famous modder ever (which I am not)...

Edit: Everybody here shoud bombard him with commends!!!

[/quote']

No, Saku74. Credits dont go to me. I'm just a finder not a creater.

So, disregarding the current ruckus on Nexus about this mod, is anyone going to make the movement from side to side etc... slower? Seems to be a general feeling for most people. I to think it's a little too quick, it's as if she needs to go to the toilet :s

• 4 weeks later...

[video=youtube]

Chinese modders ported it from oblivion I think.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.... I have been searching for this ever since I saw it in a video about soka armor... COULDN'T FIND IT UNTIL NOW..... Thanks again....:D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I have put the motion1  animation in the correct folder and the NPCs do the idle motion at first but then go back to just standing around or crossing their arms or putting their hand under their chin.  I am wondering if there is a way to force the NPCs to only do this idle and nothing else if they are standing still? 

Any help is appreciated!

• 1 month later...

Hello, I have put the motion1  animation in the correct folder and the NPCs do the idle motion at first but then go back to just standing around or crossing their arms or putting their hand under their chin.  I am wondering if there is a way to force the NPCs to only do this idle and nothing else if they are standing still? 

Any help is appreciated!

Easiest way would be to simply replace all those animations with this one, however some share the animation between genders so you may find males doing the same.

• 1 month later...

Yo all need hdtPhysicsExtensions (google it)

this applies BBP style movements to the skeleton, so ANY idle will wobble and bounce.

i use this very idle with hdtPhysicsExtensions and butt/boobs bounce with many wobbles :)

found a link http://hetia.tistory.com/757 i use the 11.04, works fine.

you will need a fancy skeleton tho + FNIS + SKSE

edit: register to get the latest (12.6) http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/