HUD Status Bars Enhanced alternative.

For those that want more control of their HUD elements.

Also, potentially saves an esp slot or at the least replaces a specialized mod with a much more versatile one.

The ini file provided is an example of how to display similar info to the esp version.

See HSB's documentation to make it more aesthetically pleasing.

Installation

------------

Required Files:

HUD Status Bars Enhanced

HUD Status Bars

MenuQue v16b

OBSE v21

Note: upgrading from HSB to HSBE requires a clean save.

Uninstall HSB, load a game, save the game, install HSB, install HSBE.

Remove any previous status bars related to LoversSexSense from "HUD status bars.ini" (VERY IMPORTANT!)

Editing "HUD status bars.ini" will no longer be necessary in this version since each mod can get its own ini file.

Unzip attached file to your Oblivion folder or manually copy the file to [Oblivion folder]\Data\ini\HSBE.

HSBE will automatically detect when "Lovers with PK.esm" is installed and load ini containing the new status bars when present.

TamagoClub/HiyokoClub weren't separated into their own ini files since they both require "Lovers with PK" and to ensure all the status

bars are grouped together. If using those mods, uncomment them in the ini.

There is a reference of FormIDs at the bottom of the file for various Lovers/TamagoClub/HiyokoClub objects. Use these

to further customize your status bars.

Also, If upgrading a previous installation of HSB to HSBE, I recommend reading the docs about Quick Functions and "optimalization".

It can really save some FPS if you convert existing HUD elements to use these features. The status bars included in this download have

already been converted.

Big Thanks to Forli and theNiceOne.

I'll update this post with any "LoversStatusBars" ini changes.

I've attached my current ini. Here's what it looks like in game:

Lovers_Status_Bars_02.jpg

Left column is act with player (Pia raped player, had sex with player, and was raped by player).

Right column are totals including player and NPCs.

Slave indicator. Ovum and Sperm are present in inventory.

-Not seen are: Hiyoko indicator and pregnancy stages

LoversStatusBars_02.zip

• 1 month later...

Is the HSB version of Lovers Status Bars still available? If not can someone give me some tips on converting the settings back to the ones for HSB?

The HSB version is not available officially, mainly because it is very unfriendly to use and install. Every time your load order changes you would need to adjust the mod indices. HSB doesn't support having 2 references (1 for the target, 1 for finding the right mod variable). The only compromise was to hardcode the mod variable in the ini. I do recommend upgrading to HSBE or even using the LoversSexSense esp over the HSB ini.

But since you asked for it...

LoversSexSense_(HUD Status Bars).zip

Is the HSB version of Lovers Status Bars still available? If not can someone give me some tips on converting the settings back to the ones for HSB?

The HSB version is not available officially, mainly because it is very unfriendly to use and install. Every time your load order changes you would need to adjust the mod indices. HSB doesn't support having 2 references (1 for the target, 1 for finding the right mod variable). The only compromise was to hardcode the mod variable in the ini. I do recommend upgrading to HSBE or even using the LoversSexSense esp over the HSB ini.

HSBE causes problems with OOO and Drop Lit Torches OBSE. The mod author appears to have been aware of the issue since March but has not been able to offer a fix.

If i'm using Darn UI and Ob XP which xml would I be changing? How would I change it?

Try using the file(s) in the "10 DarNified UI" folder.  I'm pretty sure vanilla is only the one of the three UI that needed the extra Ob XP attention.  The other 2 worked out on their own between their modifications and where Ob XP's info box is displayed.  If that doesn't work, could you take a screenshot so I can see your UI.

• 2 weeks later...

LoversSexSense 0.6

------------------

-Added support "LoversHiyokoShooterParentage.esp" (player's descendants have their own tag)

-Added "pregnant" tag for TamagoClub

-tweaked ini tags and enabled all options (except one)

Moved the "LoversStatusBars" to the forum (see post #26 above).

I didn't want the main mod to get bumped up any time I updated the ini.

My enamoration for the HSBE version has dwindled, and I feel I did my duty in presenting an alternative. It has the benefit of being customized, and I like it off to the side. At the same, it was inconvenient to have to intentionally look over there. Whereas, with this mod it is right in your face the whole time.

For the actual mod, I did more experiments with condensed tags. Some using abbreviations, and in the case of the Tamago ones I tried little text symobols (e.g. ovum -> \o/ ). I found they weren't very good substitutes since our brains are so ingrained with language processing. For me it took some conscious effort to decode the codes/symbols. Maybe after some training, it'd get faster, but the full text is more natural to process and dismiss. It's just that it isn't easy having to specify four rape scenarios with minimal text.

I changed the default tags to show player related ones with brackets [], general NPCs with parentheses (), Tamago and Hiyoko with angle brackets <>. I don't know if it's helpful or more distracting. You can always change it.

One last thing, I did change the default "fucked" to something more in line with why this mod was created.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there.

I've tried this new mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/67327-lovers-hiyoko-shooter-parentage, liked it, and so here's an update from 0.5.3 to 6.0.

I've played 0.5.3 a lot and liked it. Than i've updated to 0.6(I've got DarNified UI 1.3.2 installed so i've taken menus fles from the DarNified folder), maded a clean save.

And here's what i've got:

post-27021-0-87111800-1474658546_thumb.jpg

post-27021-0-51518000-1474657802_thumb.jpg

post-27021-0-52701000-1474657803_thumb.jpg

So, what is [X], and why all the tags are in different brackets? I've liked them all in a square brackets...

Is it like it was intended or i've did something wrong with my install?

So, what is [X], and why all the tags are in different brackets? I've liked them all in a square brackets...

Is it like it was intended or i've did something wrong with my install?

Nothing is wrong.

"I changed the default tags to show player related ones with brackets [], general NPCs with parentheses (), Tamago and Hiyoko with angle brackets <>. I don't know if it's helpful or more distracting. You can always change it.  One last thing, I did change the default "fucked" to something more in line with why this mod was created."

The [X] is supposed to be the equivalent of a checkmark (if you get my meaning). The brackets are not fixed in the mod and can be changed in the ini, as well.

Edit: Looking at your screenshot, I may group the player tags first if there is to be a new version.