skeleton

有限な

I have a question for anyone who might know. I've been trying to find a way to increase the height, size of thighs, size of breasts, and size of butt of the female skeleton. I know it was already done with one of the scale skeletons found here, but for CHSBHC. For my own use, I'd like to do the same, but on a variation I have of the XPMS extended skeleton for HDT and such. Is there any way I can do that? I tried to do it myself, but I have no idea where to start. What tools do I need in order to make this happen? But more importantly, how? If anyone would like to walk me through this step by step, I'd be very grateful. 

I have nifskope, but that still doesn't help with which values I should mess with in relation to what I'm trying to achieve; there are just too many bones to work with (now I understand why making a skeleton takes so much time). I was hoping that someone who is more experienced would inform me about what bones I needed to configure in order to meet my needs. This is all very confusing. :(

Don't change the scales in the nif.

It's really stupid.

Instead use mods like Groov's XPMS RM plugin to change the scales in-game.

If you want more control over the shape your going to need to use a 3d editor to change the shape.

Just use Racemenu and edit it in-game. Type "showracemenu" in the console. All the sliders for butt, thighs etc. are already there.

I understand that RM has the sliders that already alter the properties that I'm looking for, but I'm looking to edit the skeleton in a way that the changes aren't just character specific, but affect NPCs as well. 

Take a look at your desired skeleton in Nifskope. It probably has some nodes scaled, most likely the breasts nodes and maybe some more.

There is a property "scale" on each skeleton's node. Look for nodes with a scale property greater than 1. Then copy these values on your target skeleton.

Doing this is not stupid at all. It depends of what you want to achieve.

There is no better way of modyfing all skyrim actors, but from now you'll need to be aware of any mod that alters your skeletons.

Take a look at your desired skeleton in Nifskope. It probably has some nodes scaled, most likely the breasts nodes and maybe some more.

There is a property "scale" on each skeleton's node. Look for nodes with a scale property greater than 1. Then copy these values on your target skeleton.

Doing this is not stupid at all. It depends of what you want to achieve.

There is no better way of modyfing all skyrim actors, but from now you'll need to be aware of any mod that alters your skeletons.

I found the bones I needed to alter, and I was able to get my desired result. Thank you! 

Archived