CHSBHC Pregnant body

hochoka

I love the CHSBHC BBP and you want a conversion in TBBP with belly scaling?
well then have fun, you know what for working at you to coming? you need a skeleton TBBP with belly scaling for the body,

but that also means that all outfits for CHSBHC BBP with this skeleton must be compatible. but unfortunately this is not the case, you must all the outfits it for CHSBHC BBP gives, revise and just as I know are some hundreds. otherwise would you at using a "BBP outfits" instantly get a CTD!

So as I said, a lot of fun! :)

Well with mesh rigger you can add TBBP with belly node quite easily all you need is a TBBP body with a belly node to use as a template and place the body/armor/outfit that you want to have TBBP into the target folder. Run mesh rigger and check output folder for the new finished versions. Then find a TBBP skeleton with a belly node and away you go.

I love the CHSBHC BBP and you want a conversion in TBBP with belly scaling?

well then have fun, you know what for working at you to coming? you need a skeleton TBBP with belly scaling for the body,

but that also means that all outfits for CHSBHC BBP with this skeleton must be compatible. but unfortunately this is not the case, you must all the outfits it for CHSBHC BBP gives, revise and just as I know are some hundreds. otherwise would you at using a "BBP outfits" instantly get a CTD!

So as I said, a lot of fun! :)

All you have to do is overwrite the CHSBHC BBP skeleton with XPMS or XPMS Extended and there won't be any CTD's for anything.

Archived