SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

I doubt anyone can since personally it feels a Requirement alongside the Unofficial patches.

That goes for a few things in my load order.

WAF, CCO, CCF, when vampires attack, run for your lives, ASIS, DSR

Just to name the big ones.

I don't know what I would do without any of the above.

Also if you are trying to use an ENB but cant check this mod out ,  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52718

It will Shock you.

I doubt anyone can since personally it feels a Requirement alongside the Unofficial patches.

Also if you are trying to use an ENB but cant check this mod out ,  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52718

It will Shock you.

using hialgo and sweetfx already.

I stopped using "When Vampires Attack" as the mod "Timing is Everything" has a better solution.  With it you can just prevent vampires from attacking settlements altogether.

When you are ready to add new material, Rannveig's Fast is begging for a Solution.  The player is dropped through a trap door into a cage...

I added it to the queue, but I haven't ran into that dungeon yet, which I'll need to do first to get an idea of what to implement there.

I stopped using "When Vampires Attack" as the mod "Timing is Everything" has a better solution.  With it you can just prevent vampires from attacking settlements altogether.

This would be a good solution if I actually wanted the vampire attacks to not happen.

I like the vamp attacks I just want all the non essential npc's to get the hell out of my way.

I can not count the number of times "I" have killed Belethor because he thought this sounded like a good idea.

Belethor: "It looks like that vampire is giving the dragonborn a challenge. Well shit I guess i will go rescue her."

-meanwhile-

Vampire: "die, Dragonwhore"

Dragonborn: "Nah, you can have this fireball instead tho...(releases fireball)......... Shit, Belethor get the hell out of the..... damn it {console resurrect}"

This would be a good solution if I actually wanted the vampire attacks to not happen.

I like the vamp attacks I just want all the non essential npc's to get the hell out of my way.

I can not count the number of times "I" have killed Belethor because he thought this sounded like a good idea.

Belethor: "It looks like that vampire is giving the dragonborn a challenge. Well shit I guess i will go rescue her."

-meanwhile-

Dragonborn: "Nah, you can have this fireball instead tho...(releases fireball)......... Shit, Belethor get the hell out of the..... damn it {console resurrect}"

You can ressurect them even if they are ashes?... i never thought of it!

-meanwhile-

Yeah, then you spend the next several in-game weeks hearing "Oh! What happened!?" or seeing people bend down to molest the dead vampire bodies... unless of course you "markfordelete" them all. I always thought the vampires attacking large cities was dumb... I mean, 2-3 vampires attacking Whiterun? What are they hoping to accomplish? Riverwood I could understand, especially before the guards are sent there.

Do you carry over the changes made by the unofficial patches (USKP) in this mod? People who use the unofficial patches probably wouldn't want the changes undo by this mod. Maybe a separate version for USKP can be offered as well, if necessary?

-meanwhile-

You can ressurect them even if they are ashes?... i never thought of it!

never tried. if an npc ends up as ashes I just reload

-meanwhile-

Yeah, then you spend the next several in-game weeks hearing "Oh! What happened!?" or seeing people bend down to molest the dead vampire bodies... unless of course you "markfordelete" them all. I always thought the vampires attacking large cities was dumb... I mean, 2-3 vampires attacking Whiterun? What are they hoping to accomplish? Riverwood I could understand, especially before the guards are sent there.

I rarely spend time standing around in the streets to witness this so it does not bother me.

if I am in town I am either in the bushes with someone or on my way to a building for quest related stuff or shopping, in which case it is day time anyway.

Plus vamps in town are an excellent source of free vamp dust, not that I really have much need for it

I do agree with "what were they hoping to accomplish" though.

Do you carry over the changes made by the unofficial patches (USKP) in this mod? People who use the unofficial patches probably wouldn't want the changes undo by this mod. Maybe a separate version for USKP can be offered as well, if necessary?

Are you using TES5Edit\xEdit to make a merged patch of your entire load order like you should be?

If so this should not be a problem.

However I just ran them through xEdit and checked.

All conflicts are harmless duplicate listing from where a Solution option was added on top of USKP fixes.

So your good. no need to patch.

It doesn't carry over the changes from USKP from what I'm seeing. There are a few conflicts that I'm seeing that are are just dialogue lines, grammar edits or changing the subtitle to match the voiceover line. I have run into one condition edit in FavorJobsBeggarsGiveMoneyTopic "Here. Have a gold piece. (1 gold)" [DIAL:0006001F]

USKP adds: Contition

Type: Equal to

Comparison Value: 0.000000

Function: GetInFaction

Faction: PlayerMarriedFaction [FACT:000C6472]

None: 00 00 00 00

Run on: Subject

Unused: 0

Parameter #3: -1

I'm guessing this adds the beggar to the marriageable NPC faction? Either that or it prevents them from being added to it? I don't know.

I could go through and do a patch... the better option would probably be for WraithSlayer to carry over the changes though. WraithSlayer, if you don't have the USKP patch for whatever reason I could do the patch and send it to you and you could just copy over the changes maybe.

The hunters in the hotsprings might be a hard one to do, from what I read on that page they don't have any dialogue, just the standard "Yes?" when trying to talk to them. I've never run into them personally so I have no experience with them.

That's not a problem if the NPCs themselves are unique or aliases from a world encounter quest. I can just add top-level dialogue that matches them and they'll automatically say more than just the greet line. In theory.

USKP changes are not being carried over, but it seems like the only things being overwritten by Solutions are a typo corrections here and there. When I have more time, I'll go through the conflicting lines and edit them to match USKP edits.

I may also consider adding USKP as a hard dependency to avoid creating more accidental overwrites in future edits, though I'm not sure how well received that requirement would be.

It doesn't carry over the changes from USKP from what I'm seeing. There are a few conflicts that I'm seeing that are are just dialogue lines, grammar edits or changing the subtitle to match the voiceover line. I have run into one condition edit in FavorJobsBeggarsGiveMoneyTopic "Here. Have a gold piece. (1 gold)" [DIAL:0006001F]

USKP adds: Contition

Type: Equal to

Comparison Value: 0.000000

Function: GetInFaction

Faction: PlayerMarriedFaction [FACT:000C6472]

None: 00 00 00 00

Run on: Subject

Unused: 0

Parameter #3: -1

I'm guessing this adds the beggar to the marriageable NPC faction? Either that or it prevents them from being added to it? I don't know.

I could go through and do a patch... the better option would probably be for WraithSlayer to carry over the changes though. WraithSlayer, if you don't have the USKP patch for whatever reason I could do the patch and send it to you and you could just copy over the changes maybe.

Good catch with that beggar condition. It looks like it's for preventing the give money topic from showing if you're married to the beggar.

I ran into the thief on the road. Failing the persuade and intimidate dialogues link back to having the vanilla option of handing over gold rather than being forced to fight, so that's good. I think it's a bit odd that the sex option makes the thief rob you quite so thoroughly though. If you hand over gold with the vanilla option, the thief robs you of a fixed 200 gold. Using the sex option resulted in me getting robbed of all the gold I had (which at the time was about 1200). I'm not opposed to the idea of being punished for trying to get out of fighting or paying through sex, but the amount I was robbed seemed excessive. I don't know if it's possible but maybe a percentage limit or a hard limit of say double the amount the thief would have stolen (so 400 gold total) could be placed on it, or something like that? Not that big a deal if not, just a suggestion.

Or possibly have it a toss-up as to whether the thief takes gold, sex, or both? I could see the thief deciding to rape the PC if they try and fail the persuade/intimidate option and then pay, maybe with an option to resist (fight) or submit (get raped).

I ran into the thief on the road. Failing the persuade and intimidate dialogues link back to having the vanilla option of handing over gold rather than being forced to fight, so that's good. I think it's a bit odd that the sex option makes the thief rob you quite so thoroughly though. If you hand over gold with the vanilla option, the thief robs you of a fixed 200 gold. Using the sex option resulted in me getting robbed of all the gold I had (which at the time was about 1200). I'm not opposed to the idea of being punished for trying to get out of fighting or paying through sex, but the amount I was robbed seemed excessive. I don't know if it's possible but maybe a percentage limit or a hard limit of say double the amount the thief would have stolen (so 400 gold total) could be placed on it, or something like that? Not that big a deal if not, just a suggestion.

Or possibly have it a toss-up as to whether the thief takes gold, sex, or both? I could see the thief deciding to rape the PC if they try and fail the persuade/intimidate option and then pay, maybe with an option to resist (fight) or submit (get raped).

When I first started editing the thief encounter, I found it bizarre that submitting to the thief for sex would suddenly make him forget he was trying to get money out of you. So I put the 200 gold theft back, but then I figured, why would he take just 200 in that situation?! You put yourself in a completely vulnerable position by submitting, so naturally the thief would take full advantage, which means all of the gold and any fancy equipment you might have. That's how he makes a living after all, not by sexing random tarts by the road. :P

So yes, sex in that encounter is meant to be a very bad idea. If you don't have any roleplaying reason to pick it, then the only situation where it would favour you is if you need some distance from the thief to kill him safely. After sex, the thief will turn his back to you and run off, at which point you can sneak attack him from the back with a bow (assuming he didn't steal that too! :lol:) or magic. If you manage to kill him, all of your stuff will be on the corpse.

EDIT: Currently only the thief and skooma dealer incorporate these mechanics. If I end up adding more of these, I will most likely create an MCM for Solutions, where players can control the maximum limit for gold theft, as well as if NPCs are allowed to take items, and the minimum value threshold for taking an item.

Any Dragonborns here using male-on-male content? If so, I need your opinion for something.

I'm making a handler to automatically configure SexLab scenes based on genders of the actors involved, and a few extra parameters. However, I'm not entirely sure how how to build the rule-set for male-on-male scenes, specifically:

• What animation tags should be valid? Just anal and blowjobs? Or something more?
  • Foreplay animations in SexLab are mostly designed for male-on-female, and don't usually make much sense in a gay context, such as a lesbian couple doing a blowjob anim with a strap-on, or gay couple doing a boobjob anim. Should Solutions allow M-M animations to start with a foreplay scene? (only applicable if you have "Pre-Sex Foreplay" set to Enabled in the framework options)
  • For scenarios where the player isn't explicitly in a dominant or submissive role, what position should the player take by default? Top? Bottom? A coin-toss to decide?

I just did the Dark Brotherhood: Delayed burial quest and that seemed a ripe choice for sex. My suggestions:

Dialogues are in the DB01Misc branch

000550E8 DB01Misc: "And just who in Mara's name are you, anyway? Hmm? Come here, telling me my business. And for what? To help a... a... a fool!"

Add response: "You know what they say... one good turn deserves another. You help Cicero out, I'll let you have something the little wife doesn't let you do. Interested?"

Loreius: "Well now, that is a tempting offer. You have a deal. I'll take your ass in payment."

(then do the normal follow me/let's do it right here options and then anal... or change it to oral if you prefer)

Or there's also the option of agreeing with Loreius that Cicero should be turned in to the guard and you have to convince the guard to detain Cicero.

000556F7 DB01Misc: "What about him?"

Add response: "I'm pretty sure he's smuggling contraband in that big coffin. Look into it and I'll... make it worth your while."

Guard: "Well, it has been a while... All right. You get on your knees and that should give me the motivation I need to look into this matter." (Queue oral sex)

As for Cicero himself, there are three potential places to put sex on this quest, depending on which seems best. The first would be when picking up the quest.

000550E0 DB01Misc "Convince Loreius to fix my wheel! Do that, and poor Cicero will reward you. With coin! Gleamy, shiny coin!" (Note, this is a goodbye-quest start dialogue)

A response added in of "Shiny coin is good... coin and a good hard fuck is better. How's that sound?" (And a response of "I'll go see if I can get him to help you." to accept the quest without kinky jester sex would probably be appropriate)

At this point, Cicero could either say: "Oh stranger, fortune is certainly turning around for Cicero! And don't worry, Mother likes to watch!" (queue sex)

Either that, or he just agrees to sex you up when you convince Loreius to help him, in which case it would be added on to this dialogue:

000550E9 DB01Misc "Here, here. For your troubles! Shiny, clinky gold! A few coins for a kind deed! And thank you! Thank you again."

then he could continue on to say: "Now I believe dear Cicero owes you a good merry making! I'll make you dance for joy, stranger!" (queue sex)

The third option (and this one isn't mutually exclusive to the former two options) would be to add a chance to sex Cicero up after turning in the quest. For a while after that he stands by the cart and if you talk to him he says this dialogue:

000556FF DB01Misc: "I will wait for Loreius! Oh yes, mother and I will wait right here, right here until he fixes our wheel." (Note, this dialogue does not normally have a PC response)

Add response: "Do you want to have some fun while you wait? It looks like you're hiding quite a big dagger in that jester suit..."

Cicero: "Oh, how could I refuse such a kind offer, stranger? Come, let us make beautiful music for Mother's ears!" (queue sex)

And another dialogue to just end the conversation without sexing him up like "I'm sure he'll be along shortly. Goodbye Cicero."

Oh that note, the Dark Brotherhood initiation quest where Astrid has the PC in the cabin with three potential victims... if you kill all three she has the dialogue:

000A2CC5 DarkBrotherhood: "Well, well. Aren't we the overachiever. Three possibilities, three victims. Must have been one of them, right? So why take chances..."

That seems like the perfect opportunity for her to say something like "Overachievement like that deserves a reward... come here, let me welcome you to the Dark Brotherhood personally." (queue sex)

The only issue would be how best to fit it in... I think the PC has some responses to that dialogue along the lines of "You told me to kill so I did." and then she tells you about the Dark Brotherhood's sanctuary and gives you the pass code to get in. So it would probably be best to save the sex until the end... I'm not 100% sure (I'll be doing the quest soon to confirm) but I think the last dialogue she has is:

000A27D0 DarkBrotherhood: "Remember, the Sanctuary is in the southern Pine Forest. Just beneath the road, and away from prying eyes." though that would be a common end to all the kill choices, which is a valid option as well. I always thought Astrid was very sensual and alluring so a "welcome" to the Dark Brotherhood would be awesome. Haha

The main issue with Astrid that I could foresee is that while she's talking to the PC she's lounging up on a book case... if Sexlab moved the PC up to her for the sex, it would result in severe wackiness. If it moved her to the PC though, it should be fine. I think Sexlab normally moves the npc to the pc though so likely not an issue.

I just did the Dark Brotherhood: Delayed burial quest and that seemed a ripe choice for sex. My suggestions:

000550E8 DB01Misc: "And just who in Mara's name are you, anyway? Hmm? Come here, telling me my business. And for what? To help a... a... a fool!"

Add response: "You know what they say... one good turn deserves another. You help Cicero out, I'll let you have something the little wife doesn't let you do. Interested?"

Loreius: "Well now, that is a tempting offer. You have a deal. I'll take your ass in payment."

(then do the normal follow me/let's do it right here options and then anal... or change it to oral if you prefer)

Or there's also the option of agreeing with Loreius that Cicero should be turned in to the guard and you have to convince the guard to detain Cicero.

Add response: "I'm pretty sure he's smuggling contraband in that big coffin. Look into it and I'll... make it worth your while."

Guard: "Well, it has been a while... All right. You get on your knees and that should give me the motivation I need to look into this matter." (Queue oral sex)

As for Cicero himself, there are three potential places to put sex on this quest, depending on which seems best. The first would be when picking up the quest.

000550E0 DB01Misc "Convince Loreius to fix my wheel! Do that, and poor Cicero will reward you. With coin! Gleamy, shiny coin!" (Note, this is a goodbye-quest start dialogue)

A response added in of "Shiny coin is good... coin and a good hard fuck is better. How's that sound?" (And a response of "I'll go see if I can get him to help you." to accept the quest without kinky jester sex would probably be appropriate)

At this point, Cicero could either say: "Oh stranger, fortune is certainly turning around for Cicero! And don't worry, Mother likes to watch!" (queue sex)

Either that, or he just agrees to sex you up when you convince Loreius to help him, in which case it would be added on to this dialogue:

000550E9 DB01Misc "Here, here. For your troubles! Shiny, clinky gold! A few coins for a kind deed! And thank you! Thank you again."

then he could continue on to say: "Now I believe dear Cicero owes you a good merry making! I'll make you dance for joy, stranger!" (queue sex)

The third option (and this one isn't mutually exclusive to the former two options) would be to add a chance to sex Cicero up after turning in the quest. For a while after that he stands by the cart and if you talk to him he says this dialogue:

000556FF DB01Misc: "I will wait for Loreius! Oh yes, mother and I will wait right here, right here until he fixes our wheel." (Note, this dialogue does not normally have a PC response)

Add response: "Do you want to have some fun while you wait? It looks like you're hiding quite a big dagger in that jester suit..."

Cicero: "Oh, how could I refuse such a kind offer, stranger? Come, let us make beautiful music for Mother's ears!" (queue sex)

And another dialogue to just end the conversation without sexing him up like "I'm sure he'll be along shortly. Goodbye Cicero."

Oh that note, the Dark Brotherhood initiation quest where Astrid has the PC in the cabin with three potential victims... if you kill all three she has the dialogue:

000A2CC5 DarkBrotherhood: "Well, well. Aren't we the overachiever. Three possibilities, three victims. Must have been one of them, right? So why take chances..."

That seems like the perfect opportunity for her to say something like "Overachievement like that deserves a reward... come here, let me welcome you to the Dark Brotherhood personally." (queue sex)

The only issue would be how best to fit it in... I think the PC has some responses to that dialogue along the lines of "You told me to kill so I did." and then she tells you about the Dark Brotherhood's sanctuary and gives you the pass code to get in. So it would probably be best to save the sex until the end... I'm not 100% sure (I'll be doing the quest soon to confirm) but I think the last dialogue she has is:

000A27D0 DarkBrotherhood: "Remember, the Sanctuary is in the southern Pine Forest. Just beneath the road, and away from prying eyes." though that would be a common end to all the kill choices, which is a valid option as well. I always thought Astrid was very sensual and alluring so a "welcome" to the Dark Brotherhood would be awesome. Haha

The main issue with Astrid that I could foresee is that while she's talking to the PC she's lounging up on a book case... if Sexlab moved the PC up to her for the sex, it would result in severe wackiness. If it moved her to the PC though, it should be fine. I think Sexlab normally moves the npc to the pc though so likely not an issue.

Good suggestion and very detailed, love it.

And yeah, SexLab does move the NPC to the player by default. But it might still cause issues if Astrid coming off the bookcase is scripted.

If I recall correctly, she stays seated on the bookcase until the player leaves the cabin, so it shouldn't be an issue. I'll know in the next day or so... that damned Grelod the Kind was in the temple for one of the Wet and Cold Holidays when I was in Riften so I haven't gotten the chance to murder the old crone yet.

And yeah, SexLab does move the NPC to the player by default. But it might still cause issues if Astrid coming off the bookcase is scripted.

Hmm.... so that means i shouldnt do this quest until WraithSlayer patchs it in huh... well why not.

Hmm.... so that means i shouldnt do this quest until WraithSlayer patchs it in huh... well why not.

You probably shouldn't postpone a quest just because I approve of a suggestion, unless you don't mind possibly waiting for a long time. I got a lot on my plate right now, as I'm restructuring Solutions to make it easier to add content later on, so the rate of new content will be much slower until I've developed all the tools I need.

Any Dragonborns here using male-on-male content? If so, I need your opinion for something.

I'm making a handler to automatically configure SexLab scenes based on genders of the actors involved, and a few extra parameters. However, I'm not entirely sure how how to build the rule-set for male-on-male scenes, specifically:

• What animation tags should be valid? Just anal and blowjobs? Or something more?
  • Foreplay animations in SexLab are mostly designed for male-on-female, and don't usually make much sense in a gay context, such as a lesbian couple doing a blowjob anim with a strap-on, or gay couple doing a boobjob anim. Should Solutions allow M-M animations to start with a foreplay scene? (only applicable if you have "Pre-Sex Foreplay" set to Enabled in the framework options)
  • For scenarios where the player isn't explicitly in a dominant or submissive role, what position should the player take by default? Top? Bottom? A coin-toss to decide?

• In my experience, vaginal animations with two guys visually pretty much equals anal (if it doesn't there are the position adjustment hotkeys) - any animation the individual player finds unappealing will probably be toggled off in their SexLab menu anyway.
  • Same thing with foreplay - if you have "Pre-Sex Foreplay" toggled on you've probably dis-/enabled whatever animations you think (don't) work as well. Personally I stick with blowjob and handjob animations, but I'm sure some people use the "official" foreplay animations even for male-on-male.
  • This preference is mostly a matter of roleplaying choices, so it's difficult (I think) to make a claim either way. If you're planning on doing an MCM somewhere down the line the ideal solution would probably be some sort of adjustable option there (which would also be relevant for female PCs for futa or strapon users).
  • In my experience, vaginal animations with two guys visually pretty much equals anal (if it doesn't there are the position adjustment hotkeys) - any animation the individual player finds unappealing will probably be toggled off in their SexLab menu anyway.
  • Same thing with foreplay - if you have "Pre-Sex Foreplay" toggled on you've probably dis-/enabled whatever animations you think (don't) work as well. Personally I stick with blowjob and handjob animations, but I'm sure some people use the "official" foreplay animations even for male-on-male.
  • This preference is mostly a matter of roleplaying choices, so it's difficult (I think) to make a claim either way. If you're planning on doing an MCM somewhere down the line the ideal solution would probably be some sort of adjustable option there (which would also be relevant for female PCs for futa or strapon users).

Thanks for the feedback.

MCM may arrive at some point, depending on how development of the mod progresses.