SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

Plus someone found a whole ton of dialogue in Skyrim that got made but never implemented. There is a mod that turns it on, I forget the name off my head but it gives a lot of the NPC's especially followers a ton more things they say. Plus keep in mind the same voice actors did the voice for several NPC's each. So you can use words from different NPC's from the same voice actor.

That would be Cutting Room Floor which restores a lot of content from the game files that was left out of the vanilla game for reasons known only to Bethesda. Apologies for the absence of a link to the mod on Nexus, it seems I have to post more before I can be helpful, probably to cut down on one-post spammers.

Correct Me If I'm Wrong But I Believe What Nutluck Referring To Wasn't Simply Just Cut Content, But Was Specific To Dialogue.

In Which Case I He's Thinking Of "FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul" Which Unlocks Hidden Dialogue Lines For Many NPCs In The Game.  Which Is Why You'll Hear Kharjo Speaking J'Zargos Lines Like...

"We Can Do It, Just Give Us A Chance"

Or When He Says

"Gotta Start Keepin' Knife In My Boot, Tired Gettin' Disarmed"

I'm as much a fan of voiced content as the next person, but I don't think it would be feasible for Solutions, from a workload standpoint and a creative one. We'd be limited in using dialogue that the voice type of the npc actually used, so we'd have a lot of generic "Oh really?" "Well perhaps I should think you." "Show me what you've got" type lines, rather than being able to have them say things specific to the situation. It works well enough for AA because most of the specific dialogue is on the player's side and there's just enough innuendo lines to make it work in the npc dialogues. Having them work well together and not conflict with each other is good enough. We can have the best of both worlds... the down and dirty and sometimes rather demented Solutions and the more romantic side of seduction in Amorous Adventures. For the NPCs in common it comes down to, do you just want to bang them (possibly just the once), or do you want to make them your lover?

WraithSlayer (cool name by the way):  I've found a couple more mod conflicts that probably should be noted.  Become A Bard (on Steam) and TDF Prostitution (here on LL) both have a conflict when SSv3 is loaded after them.  BaB loses the dialog option to perform at an inn (kinda crucial to it's operation) and TDF loses dialog options for both the  NPC prostitutes (dancing, training, dismissal, etc, but it still allows you to hire them) and dialogs with potential customers.  LOOT puts SSv3 after these mods by default.  Putting SSv3 in front those mods brings back the missing dialogs, but I haven't determined if anything in SSv3 is lost when doing that.  If I find any more info I'll note them here.

WraithSlayer (cool name by the way):  I've found a couple more mod conflicts that probably should be noted.  Become A Bard (on Steam) and TDF Prostitution (here on LL) both have a conflict when SSv3 is loaded after them.  BaB loses the dialog option to perform at an inn (kinda crucial to it's operation) and TDF loses dialog options for both the  NPC prostitutes (dancing, training, dismissal, etc, but it still allows you to hire them) and dialogs with potential customers.  LOOT puts SSv3 after these mods by default.  Putting SSv3 in front those mods brings back the missing dialogs, but I haven't determined if anything in SSv3 is lost when doing that.  If I find any more info I'll note them here.

Have a Nexus link for BaB? I don't do Steam workshop.

As for TDF, I'll take a look into it now.

I've tested compatibility with TDF.

• TDF doesn't edit any vanilla forms, there are no FormID conflicts.
  • I've loaded SS after TDF, and I still have what I assume to be the intended dialogue options. ( "Hey baby, want some company?" and "Want to make some coin with that body? (Persuade)". ) Inverting the load order works just as fine, too.

Is it possible that the dialogue options are still there, but you're not seeing them because you have lots of mods that add dialog topics, and you're unable to scroll down to the bottom because you're lacking Better Dialogue Controls ?

In any case, I assume whatever is causing the dialogue to not be visible for TDF is also doing it for BaB. It doesn't seem like Solutions is the root of the issue, though.

Again, everything's working fine. While BaB does edit some vanilla forms, there are no conflicts with SS, and BaB has "I'd like to perform here" option available when talking to the innkeeper. I currently have BaB, then TDF, then SSv3, and all 3 mods have their respective dialog options available. I'll just have to assume whatever is keeping you from accessing the dialogue isn't related to Solutions' position in the load order.

• I've loaded SS after TDF, and I still have what I assume to be the intended dialogue options. ( "Hey baby, want some company?" and "Want to make some coin with that body? (Persuade)". ) Inverting the load order works just as fine, too.

Is it possible that the dialogue options are still there, but you're not seeing them because you have lots of mods that add dialog topics, and you're unable to scroll down to the bottom because you're lacking Better Dialogue Controls ?

In any case, I assume whatever is causing the dialogue to not be visible for TDF is also doing it for BaB. It doesn't seem like Solutions is the root of the issue, though.

I'm able to scroll through all of the dialogs without the use of that mod.  No they are definitely gone.  Actually, those 2 dialogs never went away ( "Hey baby, want some company?" and "Want to make some coin with that body? (Persuade)".) if you had no hired prostitute.  It was after hiring someone to be your prostitute that the dialogs went south.  Here what I did:

1)  Talked to Sigrid in Riverwood using the "want some company" style TDF dialog.  Selected the option to have Sigrid become a prostitute.

2)  Use TDF dialog to "train" Sigrid.

3)  Propositioned a john (Embry) and had Sigrid do the honors (again with the TDF dialog).  Scene played out no issues.

4)  Dismissed Sigrid from service.  Sigrid gave PC his cut.  So far everything seemed fine.

5)  Rehired Sigrid 1 day later (TDF dialog).

6)  This is when the missing dialog issue showed up - no training option for Sigrid.  Johns/Janes (NPCs) had no prostitution option in dialog that was present the first time.  Sigrid did have the dialog to check the TDF stats, but no other TDF dialog appeared for any NPC, either vanilla or mod added NPCs.

7)  Used the TDF option to reset TDF mod.

8)  Rehired Sigrid (that TDF dialog was still there), but the normal TDF dialogs were still missing except for the TDF stat check dialog.

9)  I quit and reloaded the game to see if they reappeared - no luck.

10)  Quit again and moved SSv3 above TDF.  Loaded the save, and all of the TDF dialogs were now present on Sigrid and the NPCs.

I'm able to scroll through all of the dialogs without the use of that mod.  No they are definitely gone.  Actually, those 2 dialogs never went away ( "Hey baby, want some company?" and "Want to make some coin with that body? (Persuade)".) if you had no hired prostitute.  It was after hiring someone to be your prostitute that the dialogs went south.  Here what I did:

1)  Talked to Sigrid in Riverwood using the "want some company" style TDF dialog.  Selected the option to have Sigrid become a prostitute.

3)  Propositioned a john (Embry) and had Sigrid do the honors (again with the TDF dialog).  Scene played out no issues.

4)  Dismissed Sigrid from service.  Sigrid gave PC his cut.  So far everything seemed fine.

6)  This is when the missing dialog issue showed up - no training option for Sigrid.  Johns/Janes (NPCs) had no prostitution option in dialog that was present the first time.  Sigrid did have the dialog to check the TDF stats, but no other TDF dialog appeared for any NPC, either vanilla or mod added NPCs.

8)  Rehired Sigrid (that TDF dialog was still there), but the normal TDF dialogs were still missing except for the TDF stat check dialog.

10)  Quit again and moved SSv3 above TDF.  Loaded the save, and all of the TDF dialogs were now present on Sigrid and the NPCs.

It sounds like one of the conditions for the training option is failing, but to my knowledge, there's nothing in Solutions that could cause that to happen. I'd have to throw TDF in the Creation Kit and try and figure out what's going wrong, but Solutions is already enough work without having to hunt down miscellaneous issues in other mods.

I'd say put SSv3 as early into your load order as possible, and call it a day. From what you're saying, it seems to solve your issues with TDF and BaB, and I highly doubt there will be any missing Solutions dialogue as a result of the load order. Then again, Skyrim can act weird at times so I can't really give you a guarantee.

Yeah, dealing with dialog crap in FONV was like delicate surgery at times.  It was a major pain in the ass, especially with some characters like Cass - 1 little change Cass character would be fucked beyond repair (and not in a good way).   It was interesting that moving SSv3 up brought back the dialogs.  Like I said before, moving up seemed to solve the issue, so no biggie.  I was just more worried that something would get lost from SSv3.  I just need to add special rules to LOOT since LOOT puts SSv3 after TDF and BaB by default.

Try with a different NPC than Sigrid, see if the issue lies with her. Solutions doesn't modify any of Sigrid's dialogues that I can think of so it seems unlikely the problem would lie in Solutions.

Try with a different NPC than Sigrid, see if the issue lies with her. Solutions doesn't modify any of Sigrid's dialogues that I can think of so it seems unlikely the problem would lie in Solutions.

Sorry, left that part out.  I did try with other NPCs, same issue.

That would be Cutting Room Floor which restores a lot of content from the game files that was left out of the vanilla game for reasons known only to Bethesda. Apologies for the absence of a link to the mod on Nexus, it seems I have to post more before I can be helpful, probably to cut down on one-post spammers.

Correct Me If I'm Wrong But I Believe What Nutluck Referring To Wasn't Simply Just Cut Content, But Was Specific To Dialogue.

In Which Case I He's Thinking Of "FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul" Which Unlocks Hidden Dialogue Lines For Many NPCs In The Game.  Which Is Why You'll Hear Kharjo Speaking J'Zargos Lines Like...

"We Can Do It, Just Give Us A Chance"

Or When He Says

"Gotta Start Keepin' Knife In My Boot, Tired Gettin' Disarmed"

Yes that's the one FCO. Cutting room also adds stuff but FCO is just for dialogue.

Version 3.0.3 released.

- New event: If you attempt to purchase a horse or dog, but are lacking the necessary funds, the seller will sometimes accept alternate payment. May involve either human or creature sex, depending on what the hostler decides at the time.
- New event: You can convince a non-hostile vampire to have sex with you, contracting vampirism in the process. (not available if you're already a vampire)
- Elisif is now satisfied with one session per night, and will let you access her normal dialogue options after sex. Additionally, the player has an option to decline the offer. These changes should fix any dialogue access issues for other mods that add nightly dialogue to Elisif.
- Margret no longer repeatedly thanks you if you ask her to follow her someplace private, and will actually get down to business.
- Dialogue option for Thief world encounter is properly flagged with (Sex) tag.
- Thief encounter now makes it clearer that he's going through your items and taking some of them, since this step may take several seconds if you have a huge inventory.
- Thief's sex option now remains available if you first attempt to bluff about having no money, and fail to convince the thief.

will you remake the hunters event at hot spring camp ?

I have no idea what that is. I only added Solutions to my mod list in V2 015, so if this is older content that Bromm removed, you'll need to describe it in detail for me to add it back.

Vanilla Skyrim has a hot spring in the rift, It is somewhere between the gildergreen mission cave and riften. Sorry cant get an exact location my skyrim has PaMa patching right now.

But anyway, Occasionally there will be 2-3 hunters lazing about the area (bathing and such), normal hunters like you would find walking down the road, who you can purchase uncooked food and pelts from.

There was an option at one point to "spend an evening chatting" with the fellows.

*edit*

found a picture of its location. its not a fast travelable area. southwest of eldergleem sanctuary

http://images.uesp.net/e/ea/TESV_2012-01-05_11-58-16-52.png

and the unofficial wiki page i found the picture on.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim_talk:Hunter

will you remake the hunters event at hot spring camp ?

I have no idea what that is. I only added Solutions to my mod list in V2 015, so if this is older content that Bromm removed, you'll need to describe it in detail for me to add it back.

Vanilla Skyrim has a hot spring in the rift, It is somewhere between the gildergreen mission cave and riften. Sorry cant get an exact location my skyrim has PaMa patching right now.

But anyway, Occasionally there will be 2-3 hunters lazing about the area (bathing and such), normal hunters like you would find walking down the road, who you can purchase uncooked food and pelts from.

There was an option at one point to "spend an evening chatting" with the fellows.

*edit*

found a picture of its location. its not a fast travelable area. southwest of eldergleem sanctuary

http://images.uesp.net/e/ea/TESV_2012-01-05_11-58-16-52.png

and the unofficial wiki page i found the picture on.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim_talk:Hunter

Thanks, that helps!

I like the roads on the map... I should get that mod.

map

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4929/?

and get the recommended

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4817/?

I cant imagine my game without them personally.

I doubt anyone can since personally it feels a Requirement alongside the Unofficial patches.

Also Wraithslayer you updated this mod alot of times too fast lol, you kind of forced me to download+install it 5 times T_T (well not that I mind , I am pretty sure everyone is happy that Sexlab Solutions is getting fixes+updates this quick )

I doubt anyone can since personally it feels a Requirement alongside the Unofficial patches.

Yeah I'm slapping myself for not getting this sooner, it looks great. I do have some odd flickering issue on rivers, but it's not a big deal.

Also Wraithslayer you updated this mod alot of times too fast lol, you kind of forced me to download+install it 5 times T_T (well not that I mind , I am pretty sure everyone is happy that Sexlab Solutions is getting fixes+updates this quick )

5?! How's that even possible, I've only released 3 versions so far. :P

Yeah I'm slapping myself for not getting this sooner, it looks great. I do have some odd flickering issue on rivers, but it's not a big deal.

perhaps a weather\water mod conflict?

I use real rain extended, purewaters and real clouds (because my Pc cant handle anything more, with my current load order at least) and i do not have that issue.

That goes for a few things in my load order.

WAF, CCO, CCF, when vampires attack, run for your lives, ASIS, DSR

Just to name the big ones.

I don't know what I would do without any of the above.