SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

Yeah but on that quest you offer the cow(which means the cow belongs to him for ever) however if you implement that quest to offer yourself with the current animations it will be just a fuck(sex) :P but with that mod you basically belong to the giant since you will be offering yourself/riding( or rather be mounting him constantly having sex, unless you can dismount by pressing E ), that's what I meant :)

Version 3.0.5 released.

- Redesigned the way SexLab scenes are created to better match the dialogue context they are in, and to allow customization via MCM. For now, this only works for a small percentage of existing events, but I'll be going through older events and upgrading them to the new system over the course of the next few versions.
- NPCs in the events 'Whiterun Guards', 'Riften Guards', and 'Bandits disguised as Imperials' will no longer attempt to approach you a second time after finishing a sex scene.
- Choosing to have sex with Brynjolf instead of helping him frame Brand-Shei no longer results in Brand-Shei being arrested.
- Demands for sex in the quests 'Ancestral Worship' and 'A Scroll for Anska' now show in the dialogue options as intended.
- Further USKP compatibility edits.

Ok some of the choices don't seem to be showing up. Any suggestions on load order? And should the ESP of this be called SSv2? Just checking cause that is what the old one was called but this one I thought had a new name.

I never changed the ESP name so that existing users of V2 could upgrade seamlessly. I realize it might make it bit confusing, but it's the version on the 7z file name that matters.

What choices aren't showing up, specifically?

Charolette in whiterun and ufgrun the female nord that wants to fight in the bannered mare. Now the begger one worked just fine as did the others I tried but those two didn't work.

I'm not sure, but I don't think Uthgerd had any content at all in V2, and I definitely didn't add anything for her in V3. As for Carlotta, I'm checking now.

Charolette in whiterun and ufgrun the female nord that wants to fight in the bannered mare. Now the begger one worked just fine as did the others I tried but those two didn't work.

I'm not sure, but I don't think Uthgerd had any content at all in V2, and I definitely didn't add anything for her in V3. As for Carlotta, I'm checking now.

All the followers you had to fight to get as a follower at one time had a option to have sex with them instead. But I know some of the old ones was removed due to issues so maybe that was one that was removed.

Yeah, Carlotta is bugged, fixing. This was actually my screw-up in 3.0.5, that's what I get for trying to streamline the mod for easier editing. :blush:

The LAL patch only affects the Whiterun gate guard when you approach for the first time, so it's probably not related to Uthgerd in any way. I'll need to take a look at the whole mod to see if I can find the part that handles the brawl bypass, and if there isn't any, I'll just do it anew.

Ah ok well that explains it. Least you was able to find the problem.

The brawl on use to go something like this.

After you talk about a brawl, instead of giving you the option to brawl or flat turn it down it had a 3rd option.

"Woah, I am a lover not a fighter."

NPC makes comment about PC being a soft gut, milk drinker etc

"I'll prove it"

Which lead to sex and afterwards the NPC would then be able to be picked up as a follower. Or it went something like that.

The closest I can find is "Have you ever heard of "Make love, not war"?", but that's used for a world encounter, WERoad07, not for brawling. I'm pretty sure this either wasn't present in V2 015 (the version I started editing on), or it's extremely well hidden somewhere in the CK.

Nevertheless, I really like the idea of a brawling alternative, since I play on a high difficulty and unarmed combat is almost a guaranteed defeat, so you can expect this to be added soon.

Wouldnt installing the Brawl Bugs Patch fix that problem? Also I doubt Uthgerd had any dialogue from Sexlab Solutions since i did that brawl (before this version 3.0.5 was up ).

Anyway i am gonna take a break from the forums cause I gotta play Heroes of the Storm ( just got the invite :D )

Keep up the hard work WraithSlayer, I am rooting for you :D

Wouldnt installing the Brawl Bugs Patch fix that problem? Also I doubt Uthgerd had any dialogue from Sexlab Solutions since i did that brawl (before this version 3.0.5 was up ).

Anyway i am gonna take a break from the forums cause I gotta play Heroes of the Storm ( just got the invite :D )

Brawl Bugs Patch is for something entirely different not related to dialogue.

Have fun! :)

The closest I can find is "Have you ever heard of "Make love, not war"?", but that's used for a world encounter, WERoad07, not for brawling. I'm pretty sure this either wasn't present in V2 015 (the version I started editing on), or it's extremely well hidden somewhere in the CK.

Nevertheless, I really like the idea of a brawling alternative, since I play on a high difficulty and unarmed combat is almost a guaranteed defeat, so you can expect this to be added soon.

There is a good chance it got removed, about a dozen or so quests got removed at one point due to issues. They was going to be revisited at one point but well you know how that goes sometimes. :)

It is not the brawl that is the problem you can always brawl them. This is adding a option to get them as a follower with out brawling them but by having sex. :)

Great mod!

Suggestion: What about a generic dialogue that allows you to sleep over at anybody's house in Skyrim at night (in the day would be easier of course because the door is unlocked) in return for sex  or surprise sex (or not, depending on moa

There's a mod out there that lets doors be opened at night by knocking on them instead of lockpicking them, but I don't know if you'd want a soft dependency on that. A simpler way would be to "book" the bed in a house during the day by talking to a NPC and unlocking the door at night (the way Radiant Prostitution does) for the sex and the sleep.

And of course, you could also bring in the bandit elements etc. for the sleep thing?

I'm aware this is more script-heavy as opposed to dialogue editing, and could be done as a separate mod, but since you've already taken the steps, thought I'd throw this in. ;)

Great mod!

Suggestion: What about a generic dialogue that allows you to sleep over at anybody's house in Skyrim at night (in the day would be easier of course because the door is unlocked) in return for sex  or surprise sex (or not, depending on moa

There's a mod out there that lets doors be opened at night by knocking on them instead of lockpicking them, but I don't know if you'd want a soft dependency on that. A simpler way would be to "book" the bed in a house during the day by talking to a NPC and unlocking the door at night (the way Radiant Prostitution does) for the sex and the sleep.

And of course, you could also bring in the bandit elements etc. for the sleep thing?

I'm aware this is more script-heavy as opposed to dialogue editing, and could be done as a separate mod, but since you've already taken the steps, thought I'd throw this in. ;)

This has already been suggested and placed in the queue a while back. :)

Great mod!

This has already been suggested and placed in the queue a while back. :)

Derp :( Only now do I go and see it. IGNORE ME!