SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

Update V3.05 17/1/2015

No Big problem, but just to let you know Valtheim Towers and the Thief force greet automatically restarts again once the animation is over. I haven’t noticed any others, it maybe I have so many mods running with lots of them Sexlab.

I love this and hope to see it expanded.

Thank You

I am doing TG2 and I am going to try using the TownGoldenglowEstateFaction 0002A451 to see if I can get in using my feminine charms To continue on the same theme.

Thank You again.

Update V3.05 17/1/2015

No Big problem, but just to let you know Valtheim Towers and the Thief force greet automatically restarts again once the animation is over. I haven’t noticed any others, it maybe I have so many mods running with lots of them Sexlab.

First the guards and now this... I'm starting to be pretty sure I bugged ALL the events that use Force-Greet packages, due to a change I made in the AnimationEnd code. I'm going to revert it and launch a new version, since it seems to be causing way more problems than it supposedly helps.

The brawl alternative dialogues mentioned earlier might have been from the original Solutions. Bromm83 had completely thrown out the original Solutions when he remade it so there were a number of sex events in the original that weren't present yet in v2.

That is very possible. I just remember at one point they was there and then got removed. I thought they had been added back but apparently not.

Version 3.0.7 released.

- Mod now includes a FOMOD installer, where you can select optional compatibility patches.

- All events where an NPC approaches the player should no longer approach the player a second time after a sex scene.

Are the patches gonna be in 1 esp or many ? and Can we merge them with TES5EDIT ?  Only asking because i am pretty sure alot of people here are reaching the limit of the ESP you can have (255)

Version 3.0.7 released.

- Mod now includes a FOMOD installer, where you can select optional compatibility patches.

- All events where an NPC approaches the player should no longer approach the player a second time after a sex scene.

Are the patches gonna be in 1 esp or many ? and Can we merge them with TES5EDIT ?  Only asking because i am pretty sure alot of people here are reaching the limit of the ESP you can have (255)

Currently there are two patches (Prison Overhaul and LAL), and there's a third option that includes both in a single ESP. It's Destynova99 that makes the patches though, I just provide whatever he sends me. :)

I see, well I will hope we can merge the .esp files. Also if i try to merge them should i give any kind of feedback you need to know ?

I already told you there's a 2-in-1 patch, so I assume you want to merge the patches into the main mod? It'll work, but your version of Solutions will have LAL and PO as a hard dependency, and you'll need to re-do the merge for each new version.

You could always just not use the patches if you want, and set Solutions before LAL or PO in your load order. The Whiterun and Riften guard events for Solutions will be disabled but it'll work fine otherwise.

I always try to minimize plugin usage for that very reason hence why I have the option to have both patches merged in one in the install. If you're that close to your limit though, you should probably look through your mods and to see if you can merge any of them. Very simple mods that only have a plugin are good candidates for merging. Compatibility patches are as well. You can definitely roll the Solutions patch in with your other compatibility patch(es).

I always try to minimize plugin usage for that very reason hence why I have the option to have both patches merged in one in the install. If you're that close to your limit though, you should probably look through your mods and to see if you can merge any of them. Very simple mods that only have a plugin are good candidates for merging. Compatibility patches are as well. You can definitely roll the Solutions patch in with your other compatibility patch(es).

Yeah i am doing that already although some mods have 3 esps, 1 for default Skyrim, 1 for Dawnguard and 1 for Dragonborn ( and in some rare cases for Heartfires). So i am simply being wary :D

Just tested the latest update and Carlotta still isn't working.

Err, Carlotta works fine for me in 3.0.7. At which point exactly are you having problems?

it works for me with no trouble at all. 

every one of them work for me with no trouble really like this mob a lot thanks for fixing it up

Edit:  i am using  3.0.7

Err, Carlotta works fine for me in 3.0.7. At which point exactly are you having problems?

Hmm when I talk to her there is not option to confront the bard for her. That option just fails to show up now. Granted I made a new 1st level character to test a few mods with. Is there a level requirement for her quest?

Hmm when I talk to her there is not option to confront the bard for her. That option just fails to show up now. Granted I made a new 1st level character to test a few mods with. Is there a level requirement for her quest?

You sent me on a wild goose chase, then! :( Could have solved this much earlier if only you had described in detail what problem you were having.

Yes, the quest Carlotta gives you does have a requirement, because it is a Change Location Event. This means you first need to meet Carlotta, then leave the general area*, and by the time you come back and meet Carlotta a second time, she'll offer you her quest. A lot of miscellaneous quests are of this type, as Bethesda didn't want you to visit a city for the first time and collect all the quests in one go, but rather have to make several visits and stumble upon content more organically.

*changing cell doesn't work, you'll need to fast travel far away or run halfway across the Whiterun hold.

I never noticed that before. The chick that you can fight with is also missing the brawl option. I was starting to wonder if something was wrong with my game. I was testing with a experienced character, but decided to make a new one for testing. Apparently that is the issue just never noticed that before.

Well I'll be damned I have been playing this game for the better part of 2 years and NEVER noticed that feature. I just checked and sure enough they both work now. I am just bewildered I never noticed that before. Sorry about that, but on the plus side it lead you to finding that other bug. :)

I never noticed that before. The chick that you can fight with is also missing the brawl option. I was starting to wonder if something was wrong with my game. I was testing with a experienced character, but decided to make a new one for testing. Apparently that is the issue just never noticed that before.

Uthgerd is the same, you also need to meet her then leave and come back later, before "You think you can take me on?" shows up.

I can't blame you for not noticing. When revisiting cities I often just thought "Oh, I must have missed these quests the first time", it wasn't until I needed to debug a marriage/divorce mod a while back and needed to get the tusk quest from Ysolda that I realized some misc quests are staggered.