How do I stop bound animations in normal sex scenes?

Hi, I've been playing the Captured Dreams mod recently, but now I'm getting bound hands animations and the like from ZaZ anim pack happen during normal consensual sex scenes where no cuffs or armbinders are involved.

Is there any way of keeping these anims registered for when devious devices are equipped or the PC is enslaved, yet not interfering in other situations?

Thanks.

Hi, I've been playing the Captured Dreams mod recently, but now I'm getting bound hands animations and the like from ZaZ anim pack happen during normal consensual sex scenes where no cuffs or armbinders are involved.

Is there any way of keeping these anims registered for when devious devices are equipped or the PC is enslaved, yet not interfering in other situations?

Thanks.

SEXLAB FRAMEWORK  - " ANIMATION SETTING "  Check "RESTRICTED AGRESSIVE ANIMATION "  ( which means only use aggresive animations for aggresive mods that call for a animation)

Thanks.

If you use the latest DD then that one uses the animation system in ZAP, which makes it unnecessary to register animations with SexLab. This also effectively prevents bound animations from playing.

Thanks.

If you use the latest DD then that one uses the animation system in ZAP, which makes it unnecessary to register animations with SexLab. This also effectively prevents bound animations from playing.

Ah thanks;

So i shouldn't have registered the anims...? Do I need to rebuild anim list?

I think you'll need to select the "clean system" setting to clear out the zaz animations. Then you'll need to import your settings again (or set them back up if you haven't exported your settings). If you have any other animation mods like Non-Sexlab Animations then you'll need to reactivate those then rebuild animations. If you don't have any mods like that and you do have your settings exported then the clean system and then import settings route should only take ~30 seconds or so.

Ah thanks;

So i shouldn't have registered the anims...? Do I need to rebuild anim list?

Well, there's no harm in leaving the animations registered, since you can just untoggle them in SexLab's MCM. DD will continue fetching the bound animations from ZAP, and SexLab won't use them anymore.

But if you want to remove them completely, then yes, you'll need to reset the animation registry.

Archived