HDT Hair Down South Removed from Nexus

VAAlucard

So apparently the HDT Pubes Down South file has been removed from the Nexus. I can't find it anywhere now and was wondering if anyone has found a working download link for it that doesn't go back to nexus. If so, could they please post it. If not maybe I can try to find the author to have them post the mod here.

Well this is awkward....

I took that mod down because it was originally uploaded as a jest and TBH didn't actually work well (what can you expect of a "mod" I made in like 30 minutes)

I'll look into maybe doing a proper sequel, but I kinda doubt I can get a proper hdt movement with it.

oh lol. I actually kind of thought it was neat concept and I never really had to many issues with the original. I mean the clipping through the clothing was about the only issue but that didn't bother to much anyway because I rarely saw it. I liked it primarily because I could get pubes for my character without having to change the texture or mesh for my body.

Basically I'm saying that your pretty awesome at making mods to be able to throw together something like that in 30 minutes and get this kind of response.

Archived