MurderPrincess Posted August 15, 2016 Posted August 15, 2016 I also say thank you for the clarification ================== I have a question: That's just what I'm on the site http: // cmarnyc. blogspot. com. ee / 2013/05 / the-morphing-penis-default-replacement. html zx = e18975f2e60ef8eb -? was looking for a new penis for The Sims 3, and - where there suddenly noticed pictures skin female with sex lips and the gap was visible - while I was looking for a penny, the Women's skin was gone somewhere. I could not find it - and found the penis. I have a request - may be somebody knows - where you can download lips sex for girls Sims 3 or ready to slits the skin, vagina? Please tell me or give a link to download - please. . . I once saw a vagina in the picture for the Sims 3 - very pleased - looks natural and has a slit and lips sex - it looked very nice. . . Can anyone help please? Thank you in advance - and sorry for the translation. . . I love The Sims 3, and very fond of her little girl - all for her And I love all of you for your efforts - thank you! Perhaps this skin will please you. http://kurasoberina.tumblr.com/post/137273135579/primer-hd-skin-for-all-ages-baby-elder-this-is Here are pictures of genitals details. or You were looking for this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45868-the-sims-3-geckos-detailed-vagina-butts-default-replacement/
Valeri Sakuragi Posted August 16, 2016 Posted August 16, 2016 I also say thank you for the clarification ================== I have a question: That's just what I'm on the site http: // cmarnyc. blogspot. com. ee / 2013/05 / the-morphing-penis-default-replacement. html zx = e18975f2e60ef8eb -? was looking for a new penis for The Sims 3, and - where there suddenly noticed pictures skin female with sex lips and the gap was visible - while I was looking for a penny, the Women's skin was gone somewhere. I could not find it - and found the penis. I have a request - may be somebody knows - where you can download lips sex for girls Sims 3 or ready to slits the skin, vagina? Please tell me or give a link to download - please. . . I once saw a vagina in the picture for the Sims 3 - very pleased - looks natural and has a slit and lips sex - it looked very nice. . . Can anyone help please? Thank you in advance - and sorry for the translation. . . I love The Sims 3, and very fond of her little girl - all for her And I love all of you for your efforts - thank you! Perhaps this skin will please you. http://kurasoberina.tumblr.com/post/137273135579/primer-hd-skin-for-all-ages-baby-elder-this-is Here are pictures of genitals details. or You were looking for this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45868-the-sims-3-geckos-detailed-vagina-butts-default-replacement/ =============================================================== Hello ! Thanks for the link ! These skins for The Sims 3 really look at the picture perfectly. I previously had ever seen - amazingly realistic, thank you! I'm in the game The Sims 3 is now only a strip of skin there (pussy girls) - but the skin that you are given a link - hopefully it will be better and more beautiful. I then just marry the girl from The Sims 3! Thanks again !
Valeri Sakuragi Posted August 19, 2016 Posted August 19, 2016 I also say thank you for the clarification ================== I have a question: That's just what I'm on the site http: // cmarnyc. blogspot. com. ee / 2013/05 / the-morphing-penis-default-replacement. html zx = e18975f2e60ef8eb -? was looking for a new penis for The Sims 3, and - where there suddenly noticed pictures skin female with sex lips and the gap was visible - while I was looking for a penny, the Women's skin was gone somewhere. I could not find it - and found the penis. I have a request - may be somebody knows - where you can download lips sex for girls Sims 3 or ready to slits the skin, vagina? Please tell me or give a link to download - please. . . I once saw a vagina in the picture for the Sims 3 - very pleased - looks natural and has a slit and lips sex - it looked very nice. . . Can anyone help please? Thank you in advance - and sorry for the translation. . . I love The Sims 3, and very fond of her little girl - all for her And I love all of you for your efforts - thank you! Perhaps this skin will please you. http://kurasoberina.tumblr.com/post/137273135579/primer-hd-skin-for-all-ages-baby-elder-this-is Here are pictures of genitals details. or You were looking for this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45868-the-sims-3-geckos-detailed-vagina-butts-default-replacement/ ========================================================= Hello ! I installed the Sims 3 in the skins - there is a set of different colors - realistic and beautiful. Even the faces of characters in the game have become more realistic. Thank you so much for your help! I will now be happy to play in The Sims 3. Thanks you !
MurderPrincess Posted August 20, 2016 Posted August 20, 2016 Hello ! I installed the Sims 3 in the skins - there is a set of different colors - realistic and beautiful. Even the faces of characters in the game have become more realistic. Thank you so much for your help! I will now be happy to play in The Sims 3. Thanks you ! You are welcome! I am glad they are what you were looking for. They are my favorite skins.
Moonglade Posted September 17, 2016 Posted September 17, 2016 MurderPrincess said: Perhaps this skin will please you. http://kurasoberina.tumblr.com/post/137273135579/primer-hd-skin-for-all-ages-baby-elder-this-is Here are pictures of genitals details. Thanks for these, but I've downloaded and installed this skin as a default and I don't get the same level of detail on the female genitalia. Any advice you or anyone else can give on settings options or minimum spec would be great, thanks Edit to add, here is a screenshot of my CAS folder btw, if it helps and screenshots of this skin in my game x
Cock Sucker Posted September 17, 2016 Posted September 17, 2016 MurderPrincess said: Perhaps this skin will please you. http://kurasoberina.tumblr.com/post/137273135579/primer-hd-skin-for-all-ages-baby-elder-this-is Here are pictures of genitals details. Thanks for these, but I've downloaded and installed this skin as a default and I don't get the same level of detail on the female genitalia. Any advice on settings options or minimum spec you can give would be great, thanks x same here :/
springacres Posted November 12, 2016 Posted November 12, 2016 hey I have some problem here :'( I can't add your animation, I put 'kinkyworldmasteranimations' when add animation in Kinky world, but it said can't find kinkyworldmasteranimations....... Have you downloaded the files and installed them in your Sims 3/Mods folder?
Lorgis the Legend Posted November 18, 2016 Posted November 18, 2016 Hi Dev the Kicker Animated Woohoo showing me a not Found 404 link that u gave us for it to Download that File if u can dev? send me a Working Link to Download that kicker Animated Woohoo link Please if u got time to read my message
springacres Posted November 18, 2016 Posted November 18, 2016 Hi Dev the Kicker Animated Woohoo showing me a not Found 404 link that u gave us for it to Download that File if u can dev? send me a Working Link to Download that kicker Animated Woohoo link Please if u got time to read my message Kicker's Animated WooHoo went inactive some time ago and has now been replaced by Alfiechan's Passion mod.
Lorgis the Legend Posted November 23, 2016 Posted November 23, 2016 Hi Dev the Kicker Animated Woohoo showing me a not Found 404 link that u gave us for it to Download that File if u can dev? send me a Working Link to Download that kicker Animated Woohoo link Please if u got time to read my message Kicker's Animated WooHoo went inactive some time ago and has now been replaced by Alfiechan's Passion mod. Thx Man Been looking everywhere for a working Mods For Kinky world
MindlessKid Posted January 23, 2017 Posted January 23, 2017 Does these animations required supernatural expansion pack or just the base game? Please respond back as soon as you can,anyone. Thanks
DemPlumbobs Posted February 21, 2017 Posted February 21, 2017 Hi so I actually don't have a problem with the animation. The problem I have is that I can't down;oad the badass werewolf skin you have. If anyone is reading this and can has the file for the wolf skin please respond.
Lovelybones19 Posted February 21, 2017 Posted February 21, 2017 Hi so I actually don't have a problem with the animation. The problem I have is that I can't down;oad the badass werewolf skin you have. If anyone is reading this and can has the file for the wolf skin please respond. You can't download the skin for some reason so your best bet would be to go somewhere like the sims cave or insimiminator of course you have to create a profile and its free. Or a sims 3 graveyard of sorts for custom content lost to this world.
DemPlumbobs Posted February 22, 2017 Posted February 22, 2017 Hi so I actually don't have a problem with the animation. The problem I have is that I can't down;oad the badass werewolf skin you have. If anyone is reading this and can has the file for the wolf skin please respond. You can't download the skin for some reason so your best bet would be to go somewhere like the sims cave or insimiminator of course you have to create a profile and its free. Or a sims 3 graveyard of sorts for custom content lost to this world. Well, the link works it's just the blog that has the skins requires you donate a dollar to them. I've time I go to pay there is an error. The blog has been inactive for a few years.
The Master Posted February 25, 2017 Author Posted February 25, 2017 Phew it's been some time since I've shown up here the last time . I've just updated the first post with the new link to Alfiechan's Passion Mod which seems to have succeeded the Animated Woohoo Mod. @ DemPlumbobs: Were you successful procuring them Wolfie-Skins? If not then you may send me a PM and we might get things sorted out. @ MindlessKid: No the Supernatural pack is just an animation pack like any other and does not require either the Supernatural Pack nor your Sims to actually be Supernatural, However the animations were specifically designed for Supernaturals and may look akward if used by normal Sims.
ellessarr Posted February 26, 2017 Posted February 26, 2017 Phew it's been some time since I've shown up here the last time . I've just updated the first post with the new link to Alfiechan's Passion Mod which seems to have succeeded the Animated Woohoo Mod. @ DemPlumbobs: Were you successful procuring them Wolfie-Skins? If not then you may send me a PM and we might get things sorted out. @ MindlessKid: No the Supernatural pack is just an animation pack like any other and does not require either the Supernatural Pack nor your Sims to actually be Supernatural, However the animations were specifically designed for Supernaturals and may look akward if used by normal Sims. the supernatural animations also work for kink world or just passionate mod???? and the most important, any plans for "new releases"???? i do miss some "romantic/passionate" animations like that in kink world or even others sexy mods, most of then have more to do with pure sex with few teases animations.
Ilegator Posted April 13, 2017 Posted April 13, 2017 Thank you very much!! Can I use Supernatural Animations for Kinky's World?
Tiger1337 Posted April 14, 2017 Posted April 14, 2017 Master are you gonna make more animations for kinkyworld? Because your animations is great.
fratelli1 Posted June 28, 2017 Posted June 28, 2017 Hi, maybe I'm just really daft, but I can't figure out where to go to physically type in the animations name in the Kinky World settings. I don't have the patreon version. Is that the problem? Thanks
Otti Posted June 28, 2017 Posted June 28, 2017 @Fratellil. Kinkyworld (if you are using 0.3)/Wohoo/Packages/AddPackage.Type in Masteranimations,or Mastermoonlight.
Subboyty Posted September 21, 2017 Posted September 21, 2017 what do if I cannot get that essential mod? it will not let me register even :/
MrsSanta Posted December 26, 2017 Posted December 26, 2017 Jouful Yule My Master If anyone hasn't got the info Passion is now worked on by TwilightStorm who has done alot for it, and we can now use KW animations and objects move as the do in Kinkyworld.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now