What do you LOVE?

What do you LOVE?

Well there's really only one thing I can say that about, but I can't really show it, or talk about it. Let's just say, they're small, cute, soft, and no I'm not talking about vaginas.

Ah, yes.

Kittens. How obvious. Give us another riddle please!

Well there's really only one thing I can say that about, but I can't really show it, or talk about it. Let's just say, they're small, cute, soft, and no I'm not talking about vaginas.

Ah, yes.

Kittens. How obvious. Give us another riddle please!

Why not plushies?

I love:

-My wife

-Kittens

-Puppies

-10 Year old girls

-Marshmallows

-Gingerbread houses

-Reading Smut

-Collecting Hentai and Lolicon

-Plushies

-Furry/Anthro characters

-Alternate Universes

-Teh Mormon God (Pls give me a planet made of marshmallows only inhabited by 10 year old girls in gingerbread houses, jk, I hate irrational beliefs)

-Humanity (Put into perspective: the 10% that is both kind and beautiful, I would make the other 90% disappear slowly and discreetly, no collateral damage, no world flood, simply a wild decrease in the human population, since i'm a mercyful and kind megalomaniacal sociopath, i've decided I won't kill them, I will simply make them live on a parallel universe :P)

I don't love much of anything or anyone now-a-days, since my mother's been dead for years.  But the ONE thing I'd love to have more of is money.

I bought you all the rupees my wallet could buy, you're the richest man in India now. -hands it all over.-

2817311851.jpg

I love cunnilingus. And my wife. Especially when she gives me cunnilingus.  :heart:

I joke (slightly). My wife is the most important thing in my entire life. I can't bear the thought of life without her...

My mother, on the other hand, is about as anti-homosexual as you can possibly find. So you can imagine how well we get along.

Ironically my father is the one who encouraged and even helped me to pursue the girl who is now my wife. Yea he's awesome.  :D

I love cunnilingus. And my wife. Especially when she gives me cunnilingus.  :heart:

I joke (slightly). My wife is the most important thing in my entire life. I can't bear the thought of life without her...

My mother, on the other hand, is about as anti-homosexual as you can possibly find. So you can imagine how well we get along.

Ironically my father is the one who encouraged and even helped me to pursue the girl who is now my wife. Yea he's awesome.  :D

Extra points to your dad, he's awesome!