help! whats the best mod for a npc erect cock?!

sophiextime

Hiyaxx

Can someone pleeease help me and provide a good mod for a realistic looking texture for the male npc human cock please. When i set my sexlab to nude male the erect cock is so bland!

i did try the Nude variants mod from the download site but then the armpit and pubic hair regions where all blacked out yet the actual erect cock was fine. i think that mod is bugged :(

All SAM armor conversions look like this:

61066-1-1419548749.jpg
"an outfit formerly known as mage robes"

Just so you know BEFORE downloading and testing, it is a gay fetish mod (so far - at least until they release actual vanilla outfits).

All SAM armor conversions look like this:

61066-1-1419548749.jpg

"an outfit formerly known as mage robes"

Just so you know BEFORE downloading and testing, it is a gay fetish mod (so far - at least until they release actual vanilla outfits).

OH NO! RUN!!!! :lol:

J/K

I have SAM installed but haven't added any of the converted stuff. They all still look the same in my game until SL mods make them disrobe. I would like to see vanilla conversions after seeing those "mage robes", though.

There is a HDT-based SoS replacer in the works, though it does seem to be in limbo at the moment.  SoS does not use HDT, and while the physical simulation is not zero, it basically alternates between complete inflexibility and something akin to a measuring tape on the moon.  I have seen a HDT "schlong" in action already (a horse phallus mod somebody put together a while back) and HDT is definitely the correct direction to take things.

Hiyaxx

Can someone pleeease help me and provide a good mod for a realistic looking texture for the male npc human cock please. When i set my sexlab to nude male the erect cock is so bland!

i did try the Nude variants mod from the download site but then the armpit and pubic hair regions where all blacked out yet the actual erect cock was fine. i think that mod is bugged :(

If you are referring to mods like this, you have to install the files for the schlong additionally. The basic installer only creates the "region" around the male genitals, without proper textures. That is, if you truly do not want a moveable schlong.

Archived