Pfiffy

More Nasty Critters Special Edition

20 minutes ago, AlexSenpai said:

Came to my attention just now that Werewolves get cocks from SoS. If I simply disable the werewolf race in all my SoS Cock shape menus, they will default to the MNC option that's selected in creature framework, correct? The SoS cocks didn't seem to fit any of the animations fine at all. There also isn't an option to have werewolves handled by SoS in the CF, only to disable them which I assume would be the same thing - but still, it didn't work well with almost all of the animations, so MNC cock it is. I disabled SoS for the werewolf race, the ww got a sheath from MNC, but in the animation it reverted back to SoS?

you need to disable werewolves in all sos menus, CF and SOS fight each other if you don't.

.......also do you have YiffyAge installed? because bad dog has created a problem in his "YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp", he has armatures in his penis armors that link to werewolf penis meshes....therefor it's making non-werewolf sos settings act like werewolf settings.

Hi, I just download and install the latest version of this mod (V12.06A). However, the MO2 keeps saying it couldn't load SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll (MoreNastyCritters_v12_06A). A DLL is invalid (code 193).  Has anyone encountered this issue?

3 minutes ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I just download and install the latest version of this mod (V12.06A). However, the MO2 keeps saying it couldn't load SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll (MoreNastyCritters_v12_06A). A DLL is invalid (code 193).  Has anyone encountered this issue?

I think I just find the solution on previous page.

4 minutes ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Here´s your answer:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95985-more-nasty-critters-special-edition/?do=findComment&comment=3011817

After spending all weekend (Edit: my weekend is thurs-sat) upgrading to SSE from Oldrim, I came across an issue where the creature animations wouldn't start. male/female animations did, and even would start during the creature ones, but the creatures would just stand there. I completely uninstalled everything after an afternoon of failing to fix the problem, and restarted this morning installing one at a time. The issue is with MNC somehow.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp
Insignificant Object Remover.esp
SkyTweak.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
FNISspells.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
MassMatchMakerSE.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
XPMSE.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

Above is my LO after LOOT

Below is my FNIS log.

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   5/23/2020 3:30:57 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2 ...     ChAnims:21(18)     CTD:3.3%     pOpt:2.2%
        NOTE: FNISSexyMove has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ...     ChAnims:94     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...     ChAnims:882     CTD:5.6%     pOpt:1.5%
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...     ChAnims:177     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 6 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 3 total groups: 27 added file slots: 162 alternate files: 18

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...

1665 animations for 9 mods successfully included (character)
ChAnims: 1665  CTD:14.2%  pOpt:5.5%  max: 11697  LC: 3724 (max. 26162)

322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

Why aren't the creatures animating?

MO tells me the Creature Framework within MNC is from Oldrim (form 43 plugin), but if I put CF after MNC in the overwrite order of MO2, that error goes away. I can't get it to update to SSE manually because I can't save it in CK...

And I checked beforehand, and before adding MNC and just using basic Slab creature animations, they worked.

Edit: Did more research, and removed the CF stand alone installer in favor of the version embedded into MNC. Neither of them give me the CF in the MCM and that doesn't help me either, because now I feel thats a whole other can of worms.

Also reloaded XPMSSE before MNC as recommended.

4 hours ago, semper_solus said:

After spending all weekend (Edit: my weekend is thurs-sat) upgrading to SSE from Oldrim, I came across an issue where the creature animations wouldn't start. male/female animations did, and even would start during the creature ones, but the creatures would just stand there. I completely uninstalled everything after an afternoon of failing to fix the problem, and restarted this morning installing one at a time. The issue is with MNC somehow.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp
Insignificant Object Remover.esp
SkyTweak.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
FNISspells.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
MassMatchMakerSE.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
XPMSE.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

Above is my LO after LOOT

Below is my FNIS log.

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   5/23/2020 3:30:57 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2 ...     ChAnims:21(18)     CTD:3.3%     pOpt:2.2%
        NOTE: FNISSexyMove has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ...     ChAnims:94     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...     ChAnims:882     CTD:5.6%     pOpt:1.5%
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...     ChAnims:177     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 6 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 3 total groups: 27 added file slots: 162 alternate files: 18

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...

1665 animations for 9 mods successfully included (character)
ChAnims: 1665  CTD:14.2%  pOpt:5.5%  max: 11697  LC: 3724 (max. 26162)

322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

Why aren't the creatures animating?

MO tells me the Creature Framework within MNC is from Oldrim (form 43 plugin), but if I put CF after MNC in the overwrite order of MO2, that error goes away. I can't get it to update to SSE manually because I can't save it in CK...

And I checked beforehand, and before adding MNC and just using basic Slab creature animations, they worked.

Edit: Did more research, and removed the CF stand alone installer in favor of the version embedded into MNC. Neither of them give me the CF in the MCM and that doesn't help me either, because now I feel thats a whole other can of worms.

Also reloaded XPMSSE before MNC as recommended.

Are creatures enabled in SexLab?

Edit: and ignore the form 43 warning. CF works just fine without converting to 44, it's not needed.

A lot of SE users have problems with the new CF, so have the standalone SE version of CF overwrite MNC's CF.

This mod absolutely destroys my horses. Doesn't matter the texture mod or horse manager, they just get wrecked. Any ideas here?

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2020.05.23 - 21.28.40.66.png

To me this looks more like the wrong DDS file for this mesh (or the other way around) ... but just guessing. I used different horse replacers, Foals of Skyrim, Wild Herds, Light Body Horse Replacer - none had any difficulties. They would just not work with SexLab, but that´s obvious as they introduce their own NPCs or meshes which can´t be affected by MNC.

7 hours ago, Husky1o1 said:

To me this looks more like the wrong DDS file for this mesh (or the other way around) ... but just guessing. I used different horse replacers, Foals of Scyrim, Wild Herds, Light Body Horse Replacer - none had any difficulties. They would just not work with SexLab, but that´s obvious as they introduce their own NPCs or meshes which can´t be affected by MNC.

I actually found the "answer" a few pages back (just a load order swap) but it removed the skins. It's slightly annoying to have lower quality horses than everything else but whatever I guess. Thanks for the input though.