Naked Mage Jewelry For Devious Devices (ABANDONED)

I use the XP32 Maximum Compatibility Skeleton along with HDT Physics.  I installed the skeleton using an older version of NMM.  If nipple piercings are not displaying correctly that is a sure sign there is a problem with the skeleton, behaviors and the wrong dll.  I'm not an expert so I encourage you to contact the skeleton authors and get them to help you.

Glad you like my stuff, sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Throwing a belated question / request for help (in where to look, I guess)...

I have the DD packages installed, and I can make the piercings from it. They show.

I can make your piercings, wear them, enchant them, etc, but they do not show on the body.  The ear rings, necklace, anklets and other stuff do show up.

I'm using the CBBE body, XPMSE skeleton, and HDT installed correctly, I think.

I first installed everything loose. I wasn't using a mod organizer at all, so I don't think its an install problem with MO, now that I'm using it, but I don't know enough about the file paths to know.  I did try copying the DD piercing files from their folder into the one for your mod, but no go.

Kendo,

I was going back over things last night and I think that I installed HDT after installing the skeleton and I didn't update it after. I just installed a new skeleton but have not yet had a chance to test the piercings. Thanks for the quick reply, I'll let you know if it worked.

@karlpaws

I don't have any piercings meshes uploaded with this mod.  It is just earrings, anklets, etc.  If you're using piercings, they came from somewhere else.

These:

Nipple Piercings

• Biped Object slot 56
  • Priority 5
  • Enchanted as Rings
  • Materials: Petty Soul Gem, Steel Ingot

Vaginal Piercings

• Biped Object slot 51
  • Priority 5
  • Enchanted as Rings

ITEMS:

Nipple Piercings

• Biped Object slot 56
  • Priority 5
  • Enchanted as Rings
Vaginal Piercings
  • Biped Object slot 51
  • Priority 5
  • Enchanted as Rings
The piercing copies use whatever Devious Devices meshes you have installed. There are no piercing meshes included with the upload and the file paths in the CK rely on Devious Devices folders.

If the piercing copies are not appearing in-game that might be due to the DD team changing the slots.  At the time I released this the slots in my esp matched the mesh file paths and their dismemberment slots in nifscope.  There are no piercing meshes included in this upload.

I'll take a look at what the new nifs are doing versus what's in my esp.  I might need to update it if the nifs have changed, but that's not a priority for me right now.

I had time, and your use of "slots" instead of "paths" gave me insight... so i checked the mods.

You used slots 56 and 51, and they are using 51 and 50 now. (nipple in 51 moved to 50, vaginal in 56 moved to 51)

I made the changes in your ESP, saved it, loaded game and they showed up.

Interesting, I wonder if this might be due to my suddenly changing bodies. I tried both nipple and vaginal piercings with CBBE body but they don't show up even though the rest work fine...one moment while I test something please.

[Moment}

Yes, it looks like a slot change issue as the ones from Integration show up, and these don't. Yippie! Useful stuff got done! Now I get to go sit in a meeting at work...*sigh* and just when the day started to look productive.

I'm no longer keeping tabs on what happens with DD or mods using it.  I'm playing male toons who are not mages so I really don't have a reason to follow DD (made for females and based in the Mage's College).

I'm going to flag this mod as outdated right now.

Karl, I'd be better if this was Morrowind.  :P

Actually it isn't a problem, I've messed around with the CK enough that I took care of it myself as well. Thanks for the heads up though.  I'd noticed that the nip piercings had vanished, but since they never seem to have worked right for me (not just Kendo's, all nipple piercings for every mod that adds them) I rarely use them on my characters.  Like I said, I think its the skeleton and the way I've got it set up. 

I haven't re-tested the piercings with my CBBE characters, but on the UNP char that I tested on when I posted this afternoon the Integration piercings were mostly inside the nipples. I've been running with the Bags and Pouches mod and that eats most of the slots in the 50s, so piercings are usually not possible anyway. Thanks for the offer though, and it is nice of you to have posted the modded esp file.

• 10 months later...