Any of you experienced with leveled creatures?

My own testing with my DLL says that there's no way via the logs alone to determine how much range has been allocated' date=' and in fact when you register your DLL, you only provide the starting point -- no count of functions is given.

Dlls loading into overlapping areas will just blindly overwrite one another, the same way that conflicting assets are handled in ESMs/ESPs.

[/quote']

TBH, I think jaam means that each plugin is alloted an offset and then has 32 offset bits to play with for exports. In PN's case that's 2125 to 2144. Of course, I could be wrong...

32 values you mean and not bits I'm assuming? I'm still curious about where that guess is coming from.

PN starts at 2125' date=' exports 9 functions (2125 - 212D), and the resultant maxid value printed is 212E.

I'm not seeing a reference to 32 here anywhere.

[/quote']

I meant that when allocated, each plugin is allowed 32 exports. And yes I meant 32 values, not bits...though I said bits as in pieces, not memory units hehe. I should know better. Also, I'm just guessing at what jaam meant.

Still confused.. unless he's saying that's just the default range they give you if you don't ask for one (I asked for 128 or 256' date=' their choice).

I've registered 55 without a problem, they all show up without me doing anything special.

[/quote']

I asked and received a range last year: that was for 32 entries, functions between 0x2100 and 0x211f.

CLearer ?

If you need more, just say so in the request or ask for another range later.

The hardcoded maximum function index is 0x7FFF so you definitivly have room!

Prideslayer' date=' don't forget to request a plugin index from NVSE team before releasing anything.

[/quote']

I have, no response yet, nor to the last two emails I sent them over the past several weeks. They did answer one fairly quickly about two months ago, but nothing since, not even my followup question.

If they don't respond I'll just pick an offset somewhere towards the end of the range and hope for the best, when I have enough features to justify a release.

Same lack of result recently (since end of December).

Might try a PM on beth forum. At least two of them are active in the Skyrim SE thread.

I'm on the hunt for them over there now, still no reply to the email.

Sent a PM to one of the guys, hopefully he can help me out or at least point me in the right direction. Kinda wondering if their team email just isn't working given the number of people saying they haven't got a reply.

That or maybe they'd like someone to set up an automated reply/ticketing thing for them to keep on top of things ;)