Eowyn of Rohan CME Save for ECE - Importing textures to Racemenu

Findri

after i import the head everything look perfect, except for one issue there's a big gap between the head and the body.  How do i fix this ?

read the instructions i posted in this thread

(Optional) If you want everything to look perfect, find out which exact WEIGHT the follower has and set that on your character.

• Enter Sculpt mode, and disable Visibility of the Hair (bottom right)
  • Scroll the brush tool to "Mask Add" (below character in the pic), increase brush radius to 1, then paint along the bottom row of the neck (left in dark blue)
  • Click "Import Head" and find the .nif you want to import
  • Confirm the selection - only "Hair" entries can be shown in RED, if something like "Eyes" don't have a green match the head mesh is corrupt
  • If everything went right, you now have the exact head of the follower

after i import the head everything look perfect, except for one issue there's a big gap between the head and the body.  How do i fix this ?

read the instructions i posted in this thread

(Optional) If you want everything to look perfect, find out which exact WEIGHT the follower has and set that on your character.

• Enter Sculpt mode, and disable Visibility of the Hair (bottom right)
  • Scroll the brush tool to "Mask Add" (below character in the pic), increase brush radius to 1, then paint along the bottom row of the neck (left in dark blue)
  • Click "Import Head" and find the .nif you want to import
  • Confirm the selection - only "Hair" entries can be shown in RED, if something like "Eyes" don't have a green match the head mesh is corrupt
  • If everything went right, you now have the exact head of the follower

so far everything work perfectly.  thank you.  

• 1 month later...

Updated to 2nd verision

These are improved versions of my previous ECE model for Eowyn, I made some modifications in order to make the character more realistic and look more like Miranda Otto

Things I would like to point out when u load the slot

-Make sure you have the ECE sliders x2 (you can enable this option on the ECE installation menu, you may want to reinstall it, It wont affect your saved presets and its highly recomended to improve your customisation experience on ECE) so if u want to make her look more similar like the screenshots you should follow this step

-Load this save slots on Imperial race for better results

-There are 2 face slots on this .rar. slot 15 is a younger version and slot 16 is the most realistic

I know I got some shitty ENB cuz of my PC specs, in yours it should look way better, so here are the shots

This is slot15

post-58324-0-05556700-1423958480_thumb.jpg

These are slot16

post-58324-0-43780300-1423958559_thumb.jpg post-58324-0-65158400-1423958573_thumb.jpg post-58324-0-49256600-1423958586_thumb.jpg post-58324-0-19974000-1423958597_thumb.jpg post-58324-0-07229000-1423958607_thumb.jpg

Eowyn_v2_0.rar

Enjoy ;)

Archived