[WIP] Unnamed sexy but not whore-like armor [UNP]

Well I guess what i am trying to say is that please don't make an armor like pic 1. There's so many of those its ridiculous.

Don't worry, that's not intended.

Edit:

Still nothing to update, sorry about that. I'm really stuck right now and everything I do is just ugly :-/

WIP2.jpg

Just to show you what I'm currently doing.

I added some minor stuff, but I am not happy about the hip armor at all.

The shoulder armor got reworked and recieved a little more detail. Still trying to hold the polycounter low.

I also think that the skirt needs to be bigger, but it is already clipping with the leg armor T_T

To solce that issue I could shorten the skirt (and make a full 360° skirt out of it)

Any suggestions?

PS: still looking for people who would like to work together on that thing. If interested just give me a shout ;-)

Just dropping by to say that I found some cool mod combos that achieve the desired effect :D

K0yiy.jpg

Mods:

Eisen Armor UNP variant

Leere Boots UNP variant

kdRn4.png

Mods:

Leere Armor Cuirass

Leere Boots

Sorceress Skirt

Another good one is:

Shadow Walker cuirass

Shadow Walker Boots

Sorceress Skirt

Black gloves

Lethal majesty circlet

I am absolutely on board with this idea! I like to find creative and unique armors and I'm always put off by the slutty armor sets. I am a really big fan on the Triss Armor from the Witcher. Its unique and a little sexy, but leaves most to the imagination. I'm subscribing to this thread. Hopefully more modders will take up the torch and we can begin to compile some high quality sets!

Got time to work a little more on it.

WIP3.jpg

I trashed the skirt idea and decided to go a little more in that direction: http://attachments.conceptart.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=554209&stc=1&d=1230968431

Still planning to add more belts and leatherstripes and so on, but it may be more performance friendly to solve that with textures instead of really modeling it.

For now I created some boots out of the tris armor boots (still need to get permission though - need to find the original author of that mod) and one of the modders recource meshes for UNP clothing.

Now it's time for me to make a request:

If there is anybody, who can help me to put that thing into the game for testing purposes please contact me!

I never added a mesh to the game, I only created them for now.

I would have to actually SEE how it looks in the game so far to get an impression on what to work and what to improve.

Weight sliders etc are not important for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Picture #1 is Ellen from Kingdom Under Fire. Funny thing is, there are only 3 instances where she's seen wearing that steel thong armor. The concept art posted, some images and video from the beta of the game, and in this teaser trailer

When the game was released, ALL of the skin on her midriff and thighs were covered in chainmail, so it went from very whore-like to actually very practical. Personally, I was rather disappointed by the change heh.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/652/652122p1.html

http://s811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/OtterOnFire/Kingdom%20Under%20Fire/?action=view&current=Ellen02b.jpg&newest=1

• 2 weeks later...

Now it's time for me to make a request:

If there is anybody' date=' who can help me to put that thing into the game for testing purposes please contact me!

I never added a mesh to the game, I only created them for now.

I would have to actually SEE how it looks in the game so far to get an impression on what to work and what to improve.

Weight sliders etc are not important for now.[/color']

What modeling program are you using to make the mesh?

What file format is your mesh saved as?

Has anyone helped you figure out how to add the mesh to the game yet?

Have you checked out any tutorials on the subject?

I know that the tools I used to use to mod Oblivion are not up to date enough to handle Skyrim without using some quirky workarounds. But the tools are free so... here is my thread that lists what I used for Oblivion.

I'm not sure how up-to-date these tools are for use with Skyrim, but there are probably some other useful tutorials in Tutorials & Guides Forum.

Personally, I'm not terribly experienced with modeling. I don't know much beyond making minor mesh edits and creating mash-ups. All of my experience revolves around Oblivion, and Skyrim appears to be much more complicated. But regardless of that, if you have any questions that I can answer I'll do my best to help you out.

By the way, I'm very interested in your work. I'll add my own contribution to the idea pile. This is apparently a mash-up made by someone who was either too busy or never got around to releasing it:

1002-1-1325816137.jpeg

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...