Cellan Race Mod

GDelscribe

Hello' date=' yes its on the nexus.

Yes it's hidden.

The reason for that is simple, right now the file is empty of the race itself.

I'm considering however uploading the first part of the mod which includes some added in lore books, spells and weapons, but not the race.

The modelling of the bodies is ALL that is stopping me from continuing and releasing the race in full, because I am absolutely awful at making bodies.

Sorry.

Also@ Nerokashu. If you need a fox tail I do have that. But its static. It doesn't jiggle, and it has no textures. But if you're willing to take the time, you can have the object for it.

[/quote']

i'm actually better at bodies than heads I know my way around the CK and using a cracked version of milkshape i can use nifscope to export the main models to OBJ format then tweak or completely rewk the emsh in milkshape even preivew some textures as i rearrange the vertices then save export then use nifscope to import the obj fiel back into the nif file for use in the geck O_O

Hi there...was just curious if your continuing this race mod...if so I WANNA HELP!!!! if not...can i take over? I'm pretty good at skinning and modeling but i cant animate or code O_O I use milkshape ' date='blender, and nifscope for my models . I'd love ot help out seeing as this is the closest to a hedgidnat i can get (think egglaying feline-esque herm critters) I could imagine my character as an otter I DO like to swim ..

so a mod liek this is a no brainer also i noted the mirelurk kings have a nice hand and foot webbing design that might be tweaked to work good with unless you alreayd have that covered. as for the head issues...I woonder how burmecian got around that O_O? his heads are pretty custom and even have facegen O_O

[/quote']

The burmecian heads aren't really "custom", they're edits of the khajiit head with elven ears, not a new model. Same goes for the Lilmothiit and other canid-like modded races. Closest to a custom head mesh might be the monkey race, unless it is a insane edit of the orc head.

Hi there...was just curious if your continuing this race mod...if so I WANNA HELP!!!! if not...can i take over? I'm pretty good at skinning and modeling but i cant animate or code O_O I use milkshape ' date='blender, and nifscope for my models . I'd love ot help out seeing as this is the closest to a hedgidnat i can get (think egglaying feline-esque herm critters) I could imagine my character as an otter I DO like to swim ..

so a mod liek this is a no brainer also i noted the mirelurk kings have a nice hand and foot webbing design that might be tweaked to work good with unless you alreayd have that covered. as for the head issues...I woonder how burmecian got around that O_O? his heads are pretty custom and even have facegen O_O

[/quote']

If you're willing to aid, I'll do the stuff you can't and you can do the stuff I can't.

I'd love that honestly.

If we work together<3 Mm Things will go smoothly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Glad to hear it' date=' I am looking forward to this mod. Keep at it!

[/quote']

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

I tried working somehting in using a base flat texture and i crashed my skyrim >_<; that and now my blender wont work T_T so no more making or help making mods for me I'm CERTAIN the next thing is my laptop is going to explode....ugh i hope you get further than me just wanted you to know i treid >_<

the most i could help with now is maybe painting textures for you least that dont make my system wonk out O_O;

Glad to hear it' date=' I am looking forward to this mod. Keep at it!

[/quote']

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

I tried working somehting in using a base flat texture and i crashed my skyrim >_<; that and now my blender wont work T_T so no more making or help making mods for me I'm CERTAIN the next thing is my laptop is going to explode....ugh i hope you get further than me just wanted you to know i treid >_<

the most i could help with now is maybe painting textures for you least that dont make my system wonk out O_O;

*chuckles*

Its fine. I'm getting a lot of practice and learning in so its all good.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow. I just spent an hour reading every single post for this. it's 2 am in the morning now XD couldn't sleep until i knew the fate. I used to know a bunch of guys "really good" at 3d modeling on that chat site called IMVU. Honestly, it might be a good idea to recruit on that site. Try to appeal to the skyrim lovers on there. ha ha. But yeah, most all new items on there have to be modeled from scratch. and if you look at the IMVU catalogs there are certainly some impressive stuff. I might be wrong but i remember this one dude molding animal heads. Might be some otter stuff on there too. Just suggesting some stuff.

• 1 month later...

Yeah I can't wait to see this mod finished, have a lovely otter PG to use on game is awesome ;)

Now are using Valsaark race mod, too bad haven't bits on and can't use apachii hairstyles on it, maybe I try with apachii's wigs or a wigs addon. anyways there's a working version of this mod or the creator wait to release a new versin 'cause the one on Nexus is hidden and can't download it.

Anynways good work keep it up to work on it as you can man :lol:

No Valsaark are wolf race, but is based on kajhiit body and modded, not that's bad for have something different than the "skyrim kitties". On old Morrowind have added many races made by some modders, as vulpine, wolven and skunk race.

So really can like to have this mod for skyrim to add otter-alike race. Have read about author PC's crash and buy a new one, feels sorry for him and hope he's keep to make and work on this mod as he's can :shy:

Anyways a skoonk race too on Skyrim sounds really fun as make a backdoor thu'um fart (there's already a mod for change it to farting on the Nexus), but can be funny as hell made it on skoonk ways :lol:

Cobalt

Archived