Cellan Race Mod

GDelscribe

Hi again to everyone,

I know it take lot of time to be done as is a big work to do, but there's any update coming out?

Anyways can I suggest to the author to make the mod using the Apachii's hairstyles too? Think can be awesome.

Cobalt

Who knows when it will be done I do hope the race has unique animations for moving though such as sprinting without your weapon drawn will make you have move of a bestial run

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again to everyone,

I know it take lot of time to be done as is a big work to do, but there's any update coming out?

Anyways can I suggest to the author to make the mod using the Apachii's hairstyles too? Think can be awesome.

Cobalt

Who knows when it will be done I do hope the race has unique animations for moving though such as sprinting without your weapon drawn will make you have move of a bestial run

Let it get to a releasable state first....then we talk about custom animations :P

Stalking this with great interest.Cannot be much of help though unless it is racials and stuff like that :< (Elaboration: I "can" use Blender to work on .nif files,but I cannot quite make them work in Skyrim)

Hi again to everyone,

Cobalt

Let it get to a releasable state first....then we talk about custom animations :P

Stalking this with great interest.Cannot be much of help though unless it is racials and stuff like that :< (Elaboration: I "can" use Blender to work on .nif files,but I cannot quite make them work in Skyrim)

Yeah but one thing I can say is this and the Shark Race are the two races I'm looking most forward to so far (Not enough unique races in the Skyrim modding community)

I would like it if there was a race based on Burmecians (FFIX,rat-things)

And maybe a feral version of Viera (I am working on one but sadly it's a catastrophe so far >.>),maybe not THAT unique but still.

So...what is the new progress on this (yea,took the time and read everything)

Also

So, otters?

I have seen quite a few similar avatars like yours (all around the web) but I never had a chance to ask any who used it on what or where are they based?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, its still being touched. I'm kinda in need of a whole new machine >->; the ck is virtually unusable let alone skyrim.

Hi there, hope you solve your PC's problem and keep up with the mod as possible then.

I really like to have a this Cellan race to play on my Skyrim game dude :shy:

So good luck and go ahead with it as is possible whit it ^^

EDIT:

Still no news I see, I know maybe author are busy with his RL and make a mod ins't that easy as checking all the last updates for the game. But maybe like to know if this mod still go ahead.

Not worry dude, I like your work and hope this mod can be playable on the game at last :)

Cobalt

EDIT2: It's months there's no news about this mod, hope the author are still working or wants to keep up to made it...cause I really liked to have otter alike race to play in-game. Hope to see some replies of the dude who's making it soon and maybe some playable stuffs.

Cobalt

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah so this WAS making progress and I was getting some aid from Eternalblack on this but since he's now gone things are back to where they were

Going Nowhere.

Technically there is a semi playable alpha available that I finished.

You can check the immersive bodies thread for why its not getting released for a long time. If ever at this point.

My jimmies are rustled.

*coon hissing*

Except Lopenguin who will be getting a copy if they still want it when its done.

Same with EB if they come back.

That's a shame. I was quite looking forward to seeing this race released. Have you considered asking B3lisario to help you with it? He's begun assisting Trykz recently with one of her custom races.

I might have to attempt that.

• 3 weeks later...

So no news or update on this GDelscribe, I hope it advance as is possible. Can be great having a sexy hot otter race into the game with a "working" otter schlong and have them as playes and as NPC's.

Anyways hope things for you can be better and you can continue to work/make this mode dude as is possible.

Cobalt

• 1 month later...

Archived