Cellan Race Mod

GDelscribe

Jeez guys, GDelscribe has responded less than a year ago

Posted 27 June 2014 - 05:03 PM. Give the poor guy patience before assuming his project is dead!

Unless he outrights announces he is giving up or if it passes at least a year and a half or maybe two years THEN feel free to assume the worst.

I think 8 months is a substantial amount of time for no update. While it may not be dead, its most likely not being worked on, especially considering his last post stated he'd stop working on it for a while. 

Jeez guys, GDelscribe has responded less than a year ago

Posted 27 June 2014 - 05:03 PM. Give the poor guy patience before assuming his project is dead!

Unless he outrights announces he is giving up or if it passes at least a year and a half or maybe two years THEN feel free to assume the worst.

I don't mean to say it was dead, but seeing how long it's been without activity from anyone until I spoke up, made me believe it was forgotten.

Its neither dead nor forgotten. Just slow. I'm one dude and tbh I'm at a semi eternal impasse. For honest truth, i need help.

Further, sorry for the wait and the silence. At work I've been pulling 40 hour (or more) weeks on night shift which make it VERY difficult to work on personal projects like this.

I'll probably just make all my files available for someone else to have at it in the event I have no ability to continue.

Consider an update to come.

Its just not gonna be soon.

And I'm sorry for that.

Its neither dead nor forgotten. Just slow. I'm one dude and tbh I'm at a semi eternal impasse. For honest truth, i need help.

Further, sorry for the wait and the silence. At work I've been pulling 40 hour (or more) weeks on night shift which make it VERY difficult to work on personal projects like this.

I'll probably just make all my files available for someone else to have at it in the event I have no ability to continue.

Consider an update to come.

Its just not gonna be soon.

And I'm sorry for that.

Ah. Well, it's good to hear from you, even if it's not good news. So many mods like this have been abandoned, it'd be a shame for another one to be. Hope things get better.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

first attached thumbnail i see is a cock and balls. :P 

but in all seriousness Swimming in the rivers of skyrim is something special that only really works well with argonians.

the rivers in skyrim are like safe speedy highways.

it'd be nice to play another water race.

Agreed, if the author will finish it, can be awesome to have this race to plays with... But I hear around he's stuck with the mod and busy on his RL for dedicate time to complete it... maybe if someone's ask him about to complete the work adding as well SOS support or at least giving him a hand... :-/

• 2 weeks later...

Im picking this up again. Redoing sections of the model for simplicity since my original plans were. To be frank too ambitious.

Changes that will be made:

Theyll be taller to fit in properly with the rest of the races. Proportions will be around Bosmer height.

Genitals getting updated to be more accurate to the current lore of the species. Heads getting changed slightly for easy use. As well as some other minor changes.

I have a new computer and a lot more time lately so hopefully I will be able to give this to you guys around september.

Im sorry its taken so so long.

Im picking this up again. Redoing sections of the model for simplicity since my original plans were. To be frank too ambitious.

Theyll be taller to fit in properly with the rest of the races. Proportions will be around Bosmer height.

Genitals getting updated to be more accurate to the current lore of the species. Heads getting changed slightly for easy use. As well as some other minor changes.

I have a new computer and a lot more time lately so hopefully I will be able to give this to you guys around september.

Whoo! Glad to hear this project it still ongoing.

Yes! It'll be nice to see more beast races in Skyrim. Especially cute otters. In another note, glad everything is going well for you again and you have time to pick this up again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived