Cellan Race Mod

GDelscribe

• 1 month later...

I gave him a PM about his progress a while ago and it seems he still has problems getting the meshes to work properly in game.

He's getting support from EternalBlack but with him busy with his own mod it looks like work is goring to be slow.

So this isn't dead.(As far as I can tell) Just going very slowly.

• 4 weeks later...

Rebuilt from scratch. Update soonish maybe. Downloads even. 

Maybe.

Umm...Is it possible for you to add a pink fur color if you are able to work on the race again?  :o

I can guarantee there will not be one packed in as part of the default race. Maybe add-on later cause I don't mind doing non canon add-ons - I'm just not gonna put NC stuff in the main library.

Rebuilt from scratch. Update soonish maybe. Downloads even. 

Maybe.

Umm...Is it possible for you to add a pink fur color if you are able to work on the race again?  :o

I can guarantee there will not be one packed in as part of the default race. Maybe add-on later cause I don't mind doing non canon add-ons - I'm just not gonna put NC stuff in the main library.

I'm actually very relived to see this.

Happy to see you're still working on it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apologies; my boss got fired at work, and so our crew has been reduced to 3- from 4. So Im working MUCH more; Im literally working 6 days a week right now and this became a non-viable option.

Too bad to know it hun, hope and wish you things go better on future then. And anyways was not making you pressions or push you up, was just wondering and asking if was possible to see and get some news, that's all.

My best wishes to you dear *hugs*

Cobalt

• 3 weeks later...

Oooooo, otter mod =^.^=  I do hope you get things straightened out.  Maybe if I can find more info on how to setup for skyrim i might be able to assist somehow.

Heh, thinkin on those racials, I'ld think resistance to cold would be a big one. Otters (not counting the Giant otter), have very cold resistant coats.   I wonder if their is way to reduce their land movement, but boost their swiming movement.  To bad skyrim has very little areas to swim... and where there is, it sucks balls not much to do :(

• 2 months later...

I've been following this project for awhile now. For some reason, i thought it was dead the first time I read through this thread. But after reading it again i found out there's still hope. I'd offer to help, but my talents lie in world design. Hope to see this mod released. Although i'm a wolf, i'd love to play as an otter. 

Welp, back to lurking.

Lj123

• 2 weeks later...

Updating is a pain, I know how to put models in game do all the weight painting ETC the models are actually technically done minus the heads (The only reason its not released at all yet actually) but between work; actual other life issues etcetera its nigh impossible to keep working on this regularly. I just; need a little more time. Im so sorry.

Its difficult for me to do this on my own.

I understand. I'm a student myself, so apart from summer and spring break, i don't have time to really work on my mods either. I don't mind waiting for something this good. Like I said earlier, I'd offer to help, but i'm best at world design and have no experience in modeling or creating a race. Hope things work out.

Lj123

• 1 month later...

Hi there GDelscribe, first I want to says, I hope things goes better on RL for you *hugs*, and I wish you good luck with your life issues. :) Second, if is possible to have on future more updates or at last some snaps maybe, and know if you're making some progress or if is it still on development the mod, thanks you.

Cobalt

• 5 months later...

Archived