[RELEASE] FFX-2 Clothes and Hair

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my problem with the guys who do these mods...

DISCLAIMER:

I LOVE the mods these guys do, and will likely download just about every one I find.

...but,

All the player.additem codes seem to be the same, so I can only have 1 mod active at a time!!!

The Rikku codes seem to be the same as the sun magic armor and the candy kane mod. LOL I don't want to risk crashing the game. Does it matter if they have the same additem code? Will it just give me all three or just CTD? Does anyone know?

I find it hard to believe that all three have the exact same codes especially if they each have thier own esm file unless you are thinking that, for example, if xx000d64 is posted as the code for a armor piece for all three mods. the xx at the beginning of the code represents the load order number that changes depending on the order and how many esp/esm files are loaded when you start up skyrim. All three could have xx000d64 as a code, but in game they will all have different codes from each other since for the actual in-game codes, only letters a-f and numbers 0-9 are used and x is not part of the code alphabet.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Here is my problem with the guys who do these mods...

DISCLAIMER:

I LOVE the mods these guys do' date=' and will likely download just about every one I find.

...but,

All the player.additem codes seem to be the same, so I can only have 1 mod active at a time!!!

The Rikku codes seem to be the same as the sun magic armor and the candy kane mod. LOL I don't want to risk crashing the game. Does it matter if they have the same additem code? Will it just give me all three or just CTD? Does anyone know?

[/quote']

Even if the code is the same, the load order of the mods are different. It's like same number, but with different area code for phone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

okay so i got it working now, but i still cannot find the hair.
I can look up its id but it doesnt show up in the showracemenu.

Any help?

You might have to manually copy the hair files you want and replace the ones in your characters hair folder for them to show up. Sometimes some will not show up same with eyes on certain races and custom races.

Been going through that site that was linked on the first page lots of cool downloads on that site also saw one that has been recently uploaded to skyrim.

• 2 months later...

Great thanks. I wanted this. :)

I am going to make them as my followers somehow.

Unless someone can upload the ones they made as a follower.

Anyone think they can make the Lenne outfit/Songstress?

---EDIT---

The mod does need help w it's organizing. The hair didn't work for me either.

It won't even show up in Creation Kit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...