Think I might want to put this thread here too

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?249ixcujjeyuach

Due to popular demand I decided to upload it :P

Screenshots:

post-38058-13597873329335_thumb.jpg

post-38058-13597873330177_thumb.jpg

Both armors are CHSBHC compatible

Also includes Al Bhed eyes and Yuna's Blue/Green Eyes

I'm kind of a converting machine. If the model/texture already exists and just needs porting I'm open to suggestions. I'm currently doing Jill from RE5's clothes upon request from a friend of mine.

Edit: Updated the link, new file places the hair in the proper directory upon extraction and makes everything craftable.

Wow I didn't even see your post here! Awesome stuff, just checked em out in game. Seems like your nexus links though are either taken down, or don't exist anymore. Regardless thanks for the awesome work and uploads!

If your looking for anymore ff stuff let me know, I've come across quite a bit of it lol.

Ah damn it lol. I derped while packing the rar.

If your hair does not work (Which I don't think it should), you have to merge the actors folder I mistakenly placed in the clothes folder with your actors folder in the meshes folder.

I'm also going to update the esp file to remove the enchantments from the boots and make everything craftable.

Ah damn it lol. I derped while packing the rar.

If your hair does not work (Which I don't think it should)' date=' you have to merge the actors folder I mistakenly placed in the clothes folder with your actors folder in the meshes folder.

I'm also going to update the esp file to remove the enchantments from the boots and make everything craftable.

[/quote']

Lol so that's why! lol xD thank you.

updated the screenshot with the hair xD

I'm kind of a converting machine. If the model/texture already exists and just needs porting I'm open to suggestions. I'm currently doing Jill from RE5's clothes upon request from a friend of mine.

which clothes exactly? BSAA or Battlesuit?

You forgot the S.T.A.R.s

I'm also getting a CTD when equipping. Also CBBE v3

But... I just race changed to a Nord (previously Khajiit) and no CTD. Anyone having a CTD, are you using a beast race?

The armors also seem to have a quite hilarious problem involving collapsed breasts.

*sigh* There's actually a LOT of problems with the armors, including missing hip textures. Any way you could make this CBBE/UNP compatible?