Why, it doesn't allow you to copy paste the link?

Instead when I embed a video on the description, I use the tag FLASH, so something like this:

[ FLASH ]

youtube url

[ / FLASH ]

(without the spaces in-between)

speaking of dance animations, I have the 3d program saving a dance since yesterday... it's 32 hours that it's working... never seen anything like that -_-

• 3 months later...

I have had some problems sinking partway into the floor, but I am not sure what mod is causing that, as I installed 15 mods at once lol ,<Like the idiot I am>

I think I may be having the exact same issue, if you mean that when you play certain animations (like sitting on the floor) the body kinda sinks a little into the ground.

I have tried deactivating pretty much every mod I have, and many other things, but still this issue remains. I have no idea what could be causing this and it's quite disappointing cause I love this mod, but any animation that involves sitting or lying on the floor, just makes the character sink half body through the floor.

If anybody knows what could be causing this or how to solve it, it would be really appreciated. I haven't found anyone that has had this particular problem anywhere.

Some animations (few, fortunally) are made so that the character is on a wrong position, concerning the Z. This was made because probably it was required that was made in this way - they are not animations that were triggered on their own, but they were connected to furnitures for example. The solution to this would be modifying the animations, but it wouldn't make a lot of sense in the case of AnimTool itself.

But if there is an animation that you would like to be corrected, you could point me to it and I could try to re-work it

Some animations (few, fortunally) are made so that the character is on a wrong position, concerning the Z. This was made because probably it was required that was made in this way - they are not animations that were triggered on their own, but they were connected to furnitures for example. The solution to this would be modifying the animations, but it wouldn't make a lot of sense in the case of AnimTool itself.

But if there is an animation that you would like to be corrected, you could point me to it and I could try to re-work it

That would be great! The animations that I'm talking about are the following,

Behav. III

-Sad, sitting floor

-Sitting on floor fem

-Sitting on floor male

AOs

-Sit floor-drink nuka

-Sit floor-drink beer

-Fem floor-nuka

-Fem floor-beer

All of these have the same problem, half body through the floor when you trigger them.

Push-ups (Behav. III): When the animiation starts everything is okay, but when the character flexes arms and makes a downward movement, the body kinda sinks (arms and feet) like in the rest of the animations I mentioned above. When the body goes back up, it's back to normal, and it repeats over and over.

And finally it's the "Sleep" (Fight category): Body lays about 2 or 3 feet in mid air.

That's about it. Thanks in advance if you get to fix these.

I think I can confirm you what I stated before, them all were made with a Z position that leads to your issue because they needed to be in that way.

Now I ask you, is there a specific reason why you use these? for example, are you using them for screenshots on npcs etc. or it's for player?

I think I can confirm you what I stated before, them all were made with a Z position that leads to your issue because they needed to be in that way.

Now I ask you, is there a specific reason why you use these? for example, are you using them for screenshots on npcs etc. or it's for player?

You could say both. I mean, it's not mandatory that you solve this really, it's not gamebreaking (to most people), but it takes a lot of realism away from my head when I'm playing, it's quite disappointing, and I also take screenshots and stuff for fun with it.

I really have no idea if this is much work or not, the problem sounds quite simple, but maybe it's not easy at all. If you don't feel like remaking it, its alright, I guess I'd just use the other animations, but it's cool to just leave my character and/or my companion sitting when I arrive some place after walking long distances, while I go to the kitchen to grab a drink or something or w/e. It adds a lot to the experience of playing the game. I might sound like a freak, but I really enjoy playing like this.

Thanks anyways.

• 3 weeks later...

I successfully added several of the 'Slave in Pose' poses to the poses in this mod.  There is a dialog poser for slave in post, but none of the ropes, tables cuffs ect show when using it.  there are 150 slave in pose poses, with items.  

I was wondering if you might make a version of this mod to do the slave in pose poses?

No problem if you are not interested or do not have time.

You can already do that, but only on the Category 1, the AO category, and only if the ropes and various items are considered a single mesh. It's not super easy, as it's not super easy creating a standard tool for AOs, in general.

What's about the permissions of this "Slave in Pose"?

Guest tomm434

You can already do that, but only on the Category 1, the AO category, and only if the ropes and various items are considered a single mesh. It's not super easy, as it's not super easy creating a standard tool for AOs, in general.

Mod author gave me permission without any trouble.

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=13409is a mod that shows the slave in pose poses with dialog, but does not show the chains ext.  maybe you it would be easier just to add onto it.  I like having them in your mod better though.  There are several slave in pose requests in the fallout adult mods sections.

• 2 years later...

This is a really fun mod to just spend hours playing with, but it's difficult to get the HUD elements to work with other mods that have HUD elements. While I got most of them working by messing around with UIO, JIP Companions is seemingly impossible to get working correctly with AnT. Even UIO doesn't seem to help make the two compatible. Oh well. Still a fun mod.

This is a really fun mod to just spend hours playing with, but it's difficult to get the HUD elements to work with other mods that have HUD elements. While I got most of them working by messing around with UIO, JIP Companions is seemingly impossible to get working correctly with AnT. Even UIO doesn't seem to help make the two compatible. Oh well. Still a fun mod.

That's interesting. I double checked the xml and didn't find anything weird. What king of mess do you have? Did you try moving it to the top or to the bottom of the load order, to see if it was changing anything?

By the way, did you take a look at my Small Animator (the last one)? It doesn't allow to mess with Anim Objects, but it reads animations directly from subfolders, I think it's pretty flexible