ME!ME!ME! Clothing Harness - CBBE+BS/UNP/UNBP/7B/CHSBHC

Is that for the racemenu slot? Just to make sure, your Racemenu character preset (Korbin) is what is not showing up in showracemenu.

Ah thought you meant the slot for this armor.

I'm not sure if my character preset works with Racemenu, since it's made with Enhanced Character Edit. If it does work it should be slot 8. Check my blogpost for more details.

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, wonderful work. Few people can make nipple piercings that are truly bodyslide compatible and have them work. This is an AMAZING armor mod, I love it.

One minor problem. All of the harnesses are classified as light armor, due to carrying the keyword 'armorLight' in the keywords section. I am guessing you did not do this on purpose, as they have no actual armor value, and cannot be tempered, and therefore I guessed they are not actually meant to be light armor.

The reason this is a problem, is anyone who has mage armor (a perk in the game) has their armor class doubled or quadrupled (depending on mods) by NOT wearing any light or heavy armor pierces with armor spells going. (Oakflesh, Ironflesh, Ebonyflesh, etc). In addition, anyone who wears heavy armor will be unable to wear them, as vanilla perks that affect heavy armor only work if you are NOT wearing any light armor.

I already corrected this for you, in the esp attached to this post. Do with it what you will, I claim no credit for the mod, I was just trying to help. I personally went into the construction kit, and scrubbed the 'armorlight' keyword from each of the 90 or so harness variants. :) You can add it to the downloads section and claim it as your own if you will, I love this harness so much that I just want more people to be able to use it.

Mememe harness no light armor.esp

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...