ME!ME!ME! Clothing Harness - CBBE+BS/UNP/UNBP/7B/CHSBHC

View File

Description
Clothing harness based on the ME!ME!ME! animation. Item uses bipedslot 46 - meaning it can go over your main armors. Total of 81 color combinations included. Weightsliders supported. Blacksmithing/upgrading is not supported. Chest containing the items can be found on the well in Whiterun City. Search the console for "mememe harness" if you want to add items individually.

Requires

Credits

Disclaimer

• LoversLab is the only place I'll be able to take feedback and post updates/fixes
  • Everyone is free to share this mod. Please link to this page if you wish to do so.
  • Everyone is free to alter or otherwise use this mod to their own desire. Please link back to this page if you wish to do so.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/28/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Bodyslide CBBE UNP UNBP 7B HDT CHSBHC
  • Special Edition Compatible

Looks brilliant. Does it work with UNPB?

Not currently. It's always  tough to decide which bodies you want to support with a mod since there's so many different ones. I might add more body comptabilities or perhaps other people will convert them.

Amazing job! weebsz :D +rep and i wonder are you using CBBE body created from Bodyslide? If yes, can you share your body preset? I would love to give it a try!

Guess I'm gonna be the one to ask the inevitable question: what body and texture mods are you using in the screenshots on the download page? Don't think I've seen those before, and they look fantastic!

Oh, and cool armor too :P

All the details of my character can be found here

Wow, great work. However I have one request if it is possible. I use CBBE HDT and with this (not only yours other armors bothered me aswell) the area around the hips and lower back is of my concern. The material looks like it is floating, just like in the pelvis area where the peircing float. Seeing how I am a complete noob at Bodyslide and failed misrably trying to convert Chapi armors (only to find out they are broken later), this did not end well.

So, would it be possible to make the mesh grip the body?

Wow, great work. However I have one request if it is possible. I use CBBE HDT and with this (not only yours other armors bothered me aswell) the area around the hips and lower back is of my concern. The material looks like it is floating, just like in the pelvis area where the peircing float. Seeing how I am a complete noob at Bodyslide and failed misrably trying to convert Chapi armors (only to find out they are broken later), this did not end well.

So, would it be possible to make the mesh grip the body?

I made the string + piercings float on purpose to give a loosely fitting impression. Not sure if that is the problem you mean.

Could be that the body model you're using doesn't fit the CBBE model. Be sure to morph both your CBBE HDT body and the harness with the same slidersettings in Bodyslide. Then it should at least come out as intended.

What you described in the first paragraph was the issue. I noticed it on your Blood Raven armor as well. I thought the meshes did not fit right. As for the loosely floating impression how doew it stay on? Could you possibly tweak the hip and pelvis region? I can't move the string in Bodyslide without problems.

What you described in the first paragraph was the issue. I noticed it on your Blood Raven armor as well. I thought the meshes did not fit right. As for the loosely floating impression how doew it stay on? Could you possibly tweak the hip and pelvis region? I can't move the string in Bodyslide without problems.

As I said before; I made the string so that it doesn't stick tightly to the body, but loosely forms around it. This 'armor' isn't meant as some physically correct item, as the original design I based the item on isn't either. If you want the armor to strictly clamp to the body, you're free to change and mod it however you want.

If you're experiencing (technical) bugs or issue with the armor, I can try and fix them. However, I'm not overhauling the armor design based on preference. Not to be a dick, but I'll never be able to 100% satisfy people with a design so I just choose the best solution; my own preference.

Sticks head in thread...throws poo... says high... leaves shit on the wall (I'm joking).

For anxbox360...

Open the project in Outfit Studio (this should load the nif as an outfit and load the reference cbbe sliders.

Then load the default cbbe reference (regular, hdt, tbbp, doesn't really matter). - this it to give you a base shape to compare to when mucking with the string...

Next highlight the strings mesh part of the outfit in the mesh panel (upper right hand side of Outfit Studio).

Next go to the top and click on the masking brush.

Now mask off the areas of the mesh you don't want to move (ie parts that are already close to the body).

Once you have done that then go to the top click on slider/ conform to all and then start playing with the sliders to bring the parts closer to the body (may need to do some negative values in 1 or 2 sliders to get you where you want).

Go with small changes, do a set base shape, then conform to all sliders again and tweak some more...

It's better to go a little at a time and get what you want -vs- going big and over shooting your target.

Once you have the string where you want it go to the top and click on brush and then "clear mask" and now you can save project as (just remember to uncheck the copy body into out box).

That should get the strings where you want them, without having to use the inflate and deflate brushes (as round strings never move well with those).

I wonder if this comes in a glove in the dark version... I haven't actually had a chance to test it in game (been kinda busy today).

Thanks for the help, I will be sure to try. Weebsz, the slot file you have included on your blog post won't work for me. I even tried to rename it. Do you how to make it work?

The biped armor slot, 46 in this case, needs to be set the same in the BSDismemberSkinInstance of the .nif file and in the .esp file through the Creation Kit. Look here for more info.