[Help] XP32 and FNIS problems

handlaren123

Hi, I want to begin with saying that I'm sorry if there is another thread like this one. I couldn't find one.

Anyway, I downloaded XPMSE

but when I'm running FNIS it registers the vanilla skeleton. I suppose it should read the XP one. Anyone have this problem or does somebody know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance. 

So I tried to reinstall FNIS and when i was about to run "generate FNIS for users" the following error message pop up

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Games\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\mt_behavior.hkx'.
File name: 'C:\Games\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\mt_behavior.hkx'
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

So there is something wrong with the .hkx files. Should I check the games integrity through steam?

if you use Mo you have to start the FNIS generator through MO. Starting it directly will let the generator only see the vanilla hkx files.

Pls refer to the FNIS page on how to install FNIS correctly.

I use MO and I have installed both FNIS and Sexlabs throw MO as a virtual MODS , generatefnisForUer as an executable (and,yes,i have extracted the tool folder on my HDD first) ,runned it throw MO but FNIS won't list sexlabs animations. I got an error message from sexlabs in-game too. Something wrong? Any idea?

Archived