Crysis 3 $9.99

Mass Effect Trilogy $14.99

Command and Conquer The Ultimate Collection $9.99

Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition $7.49

Medal of Honor Warfighter $4.99

Far Cry 3 $14.99

Assassin's Creed Black Flag $27.99

Spore $4.99

Nothing really that great. Most are hardly cut on price. Majority are still too expensive.

That is the price for the US market I suppose, this is what I get:

Mass Effect Trilogy $14.99 € 24,99 = $31.11

From what I've heard, ME Trilogy doesn't even have all the available DLCs for the series. I already have ME and ME2 Digital Deluxe on Steam. Still looking for a "complete" edition of the trilogy though.

Don't they have the physical copies with all DLC included? I bought the trilogy bundle a while back.

That is the price for the US market I suppose, this is what I get:
Mass Effect Trilogy $14.99 € 24,99 = $31.11

From what I've heard, ME Trilogy doesn't even have all the available DLCs for the series. I already have ME and ME2 Digital Deluxe on Steam. Still looking for a "complete" edition of the trilogy though.

Thanks to DAI Origins finally got the better of me and I bought Deadspace 3 for 5 € .. considering that it surely is less good than the other two that's about the price  Iam willing to pay anyway. So X.-Mas can come, I can slice and dice some aliens ... but I don't see Origins being that much of a rival to Steam ... I mean how many different battlefield-related products are there? Do they have something else to offer ?^^

Thanks to DAI Origins finally got the better of me and I bought Deadspace 3 for 5 € .. considering that it surely is less good than the other two that's about the price  Iam willing to pay anyway. So X.-Mas can come, I can slice and dice some aliens ... but I don't see Origins being that much of a rival to Steam ... I mean how many different battlefield-related products are there? Do they have something else to offer ?^^

Hey ds3 wasn't that bad. I loved level design, voice acting and a story but it could be a little more harder & scary ,especially last boss was kinda boring (letdown). But its EA and they will destroy every franchise.

I enjoyed it with a friend. Its kinda sad becouse we won't see DS4 anytime soon and they will probably want to do a huge game reboot.

Still DS1 is better~

Hey ds3 wasn't that bad. I loved level design, voice acting and a story but it could be a little more harder & scary ,especially last boss was kinda boring (letdown). But its EA and they will destroy every franchise.

I enjoyed it with a friend. Its kinda sad becouse we won't see DS4 anytime soon and they will probably want to do a huge game reboot.

Still DS1 is better~

I play devils advocate and say: It is not really EA alone to blame. Thing is: I am absolutely not surprised when people say DS3 isn't as scary anymore...does anyone think the later entries of the Alien-Fanchise were scary? Is any monster-movie scary when you have seen the monsters and know what they are all about? I doubt it. It is just the nature of fear: Once you know what you are dealing with it becomes less scary, only the unknown, the foreign, the "alien" is truly scary to us...

But I really have to make a playthrough of all three DS games towards the end of the year ... funny games still! :D

Archived