Animated Prostitution - Skyrim - Beta

thesickgamer

Guest Donkey

What version of skyrim are you using ?? did you make steam update your system to the latest first then installing the new SKSE ?? This part is important. Missing one of the 2 will make this mod not working corrctly.

Ever since he updated his system to work with FNIS it become very difficult to install correctly. Older way worked much easer.

Also before installing, the new animated prostitution. Make sure you remove any trace from previous version.

I too would like F/F animations' date=' since I tend to play female characters who (outside of rape encounters) are lesbians (potentially because of them). But as noted, right now its a distant thing. It will happen eventually.

For now, how tough would it be to make a plugin that allows females to equip a strapon and use the male animations on another woman?

[/quote']

Could probably add it as a possible parameter to the resources framework. Have an outfit to equip on the participant in a given role; restore the old one afterward.

I too would like F/F animations' date=' since I tend to play female characters who (outside of rape encounters) are lesbians (potentially because of them). But as noted, right now its a distant thing. It will happen eventually.

For now, how tough would it be to make a plugin that allows females to equip a strapon and use the male animations on another woman?

[/quote']

Could probably add it as a possible parameter to the resources framework. Have an outfit to equip on the participant in a given role; restore the old one afterward.

Go oooonnnn.... :D

Just tried out this mod, and i can say it is a Big big big step forward, but there are many bugs around, like NPC floating away, or standing up while player humps the air and stuffs like that... Biggest problem is i found, that i can play only one animation. Animations shared between F/F M/M M/F right? The author doesn't wrote proper infos about these matters.

Plus a dumb question, why is dibella's amulet needed?

When I first installed the mod I got sound from Faralda but my Argonians don't make any.

Now that I think about it' date=' since then I haven't gotten any sound at all, it's odd.

[/quote']

If you go thru the sound files, a whole lot of them, probably like half, are broken.

That being said, mine works, animations, nudity, range work, but the time never ends. I left it running for 5 minutes before just ending the TESV.exe process. I get stuck in the fuck animations.

Anyone know how to get the M/F animations to work for F/F? Newb at the Creation Kit and have no idea what I'm doing. Any advice or if anyone has a modified version' date=' would be helpful. Thanks :)

[/quote']

you only have to change the Conditions in the Quest that starts the Sexscenes .. if you use the one with FNIS.

in the older version you have also to change the Script which declares the tokens.

you only have to change the Conditions in the Quest that starts the Sexscenes .. if you use the one with FNIS.

in the older version you have also to change the Script which declares the tokens.

Yeah I use the new one' date=' with FNIS.

But yeah like I said before, I'm a newb at the CK. I have absolutely no idea what I am doing in there. I opened it up, selected the APSkyrim.esp and it said to set it as active file, so I did that. Then I get this:

After picking up my brain from my head exploding, I figured I would ask here first before I break anything. I have no idea what to change. :s

I just thought I would mention JoshNZ has a new file up on the nexus' date=' (Joshs Skyrim Behavior File Patcher) So it might be worth taking a look at.

[/quote']

Yeah my brain just exploded at all that too, but hopefully someone who knows what the hell they're doing can start making leaps and bounds with this...looks seriously promising.

Guest Donkey

Either that or he is planning to make new stuff without being dependent on anyone else. From what i seen it will just allow him to make new additions to his own mod without the need of fore. This will keep his mod up to date. And any other mod compatible.

I think he was pretty pissed when fore told him to get some stuff out of his mod. After that animated prostitution was getting to work really badly. Also really diffucult to install well.

This is somehow to counter that.

Either that or he is planning to make new stuff without being dependent on anyone else. From what i seen it will just allow him to make new additions to his own mod without the need of fore. This will keep his mod up to date. And any other mod compatible.

I think he was pretty pissed when fore told him to get some stuff out of his mod. After that animated prostitution was getting to work really badly. Also really diffucult to install well.

This is somehow to counter that.

From Josh's mod: "If you wish to make a mod that uses this system to add anims then please send me your .patch file and I will include it in the main."

Got my hopes up that Josh's system was somehow independent... but really, it just changes the gatekeeper. Which for AP is fine, and I guess LoversPK has the same problem, where you have to be mindful of overwriting various anim number slots-- but it's far easier to move conflicts around there.

But pushing a button to meld animation mods together is definitely a step forward.

Why all the animosity between modders? Doesn't the EULA state that anything created for this game still belongs to Bethesda? I haven't read the EULA yet, but most games that allow modding don't recognize an individuals intellectual propery.

Why all the animosity between modders? Doesn't the EULA state that anything created for this game still belongs to Bethesda? I haven't read the EULA yet' date=' but most games that allow modding don't recognize an individuals intellectual propery.

[/quote']

Any drama going on is likely due to modders trying to protect their creation. Most people don't like it when something they've spent time on is then used in a way that they don't agree with. I can't really speak for the present issue, but this sort of feuding seems to pop up in any field that employs creativity.

I have messed with this mod, and it has a great deal of potential, and the modder has allowed it seems other to improve on it, giving it a more quest oriented dialog, and options would truly help it.

His doc includes this.

" -Note #1 about Role Playing-

I have mostly released this as a "Here this is how to do it" , and hope other modders can use/expand on it.

If there is anyone out there that wishes to make this more quest/role play... DO IT.

I'll use yours, as I have never liked the "Over the Top Sex with Every-One" AP style any more then you do.

I have even made and AP.esm so you can make a "Love" mod without having to re-make all the work that went into AP"

I am still happy with Oblivion modding for awhile yet until the body mod conflicts are over and a true winner is picked. and a few more tools become easier to install, and use.

But for those wanting to make a skyrim sex mod, this JoshNZ should be praised for what he has done, and added to the skyrim community [and should be at the top of credits for anything developed with his pattern]. They have truly given you the needed materials, and example to get something going.

Got my hopes up that Josh's system was somehow independent... but really' date=' it just changes the gatekeeper. Which for AP is fine, and I guess LoversPK has the same problem, where you have to be mindful of overwriting various anim number slots-- but it's far easier to move conflicts around there.

[/quote']

He's got a slightly clearer description up now. It seems like you can include a patch file (.spb) and get your users to run the patcher as part of the install process. Or, if you send him the patch you want to use, he'll include it in the default download.

Yeah I use the new one' date=' with FNIS.

After picking up my brain from my head exploding, I figured I would ask here first before I break anything. I have no idea what to change. :s

[/quote']

You can´t break anything, because you always can delete and download the MOD new :)

get in the Quest aaSex

-> click Player Dialogue

-> click aaSexDialouge

the Topics are the Actions you can choose in Game.

-> click on any "aaSexStyles...-Topic"

-> DoubleClick in the Infobox the Topic that appears

-> Change the Conditions from Male to Female

should look like this:

S | GetPCIsSex | Female | == | 1.00 | AND

S | GetIsSex | Female | == | 1.00 | AND

should work.. it does by me with M/M =)

hello

news version 1.8

Looks like the character sounds are working and now you can offer people free sex with your FEMALE companion. You still need an amulet of Dibella though.

This is a really nice update, he even added some facial animation.

Hope we get more poses though.

Don't have time to properly check updated version. So, there are 3 new spells in Alteration section - Options, masturbation and "go and fuck everything your character see".

Options - not much, but finally an option to stay naked after sex. I hated when after things done my character magiclky wears prison rags. now you can choose between staying naked and auto equip noctural robe.

Good old body options - didn't test, not going to use anyway.

Masturbation spell - somewhat good lying animation, but suddenly my character started to get gold during process. Don't understand, may be it delayed payment after my previous action, read below.

"go and fuck everything your character see" - Um.. Not going to use.

Dalogue option - I have only "Break idle" named one. So my character is not married and don't have Dibella amulet, testing NPC was some Graybeard dude. After selecting this dialogue option NPC spoke some weird nonsence and nothing happened after that.

Sigh, I miss lovers mods...

Archived