Animated Prostitution - Skyrim - Beta

thesickgamer

I dont want to ruin anyone elses game' date=' but on my PC it works perfectly. TES and fallout+mods are a wierd thing and most of the time I'm the first to screw up my game but this time I must have been lucky. It runs with 80+ other mods.

[/quote']

Hmm... interesting I wonder if we could find out why?

For the sake of elimination. Could you (or anyone who has it working properly) have a look at my currently active plugins and mods list below and see if there are any you don't have installed. Maybe there's one there that is bugging things out and if you don't have it, it could be the one. Also are you running with SKSE?

Its a big-ish list so I've hidden it.

PS I know that Dance of Death kills AP for most people. I had that turned off.

MODS

----

Skyrim HD - 2K Textures - Skyrim HD v1_5 FULL - Misc, Towns, Dungeons, Landscape

Complete Skyforge Kit v3 - Skyrim Smithing v3

A Quality World Map

Shadow Striping Fix - Shadow Striping Fix

Skyrim Flora Overhaul - Vurts Skyrim Flora Overhaul v109a Hi-Res version

Realistic Water Textures and Terrain

No Perk Prerequisites - No Helmets Required Compatibility Mod v1_2

Stones of Barenziah Quest Markers - BarenziahQuestMarkers_v1-3

BetterQuestObjectives1.5

Dovahkiin Hideout - Hideout0_9

DIMONIZED UNP female body - UNP BASE Main body V1dot2

UNP BLESSED BODY UNPB - Now with BBP - UNPB 2p2 Blessed Body

CBBE skin texture V2 V3 plus Thepal and UNP compatible - CBBE skin texture v1_8 shaved MAIN FILE

SkyUI

PLUGINS

-------

general npc fixes

smakit house markers

item sorting with weightless

prettierYsolda

Skyforge Plus

shadow striping fix

owning goldenglow estate

Asteria Dwemer airship

The dance of death

Essential Lydia

hi, i have a little probleme with the 1.9 but like i don't speak english very well i can't find a solution, when i try to steal somebody and a guard cacth me and i propose him to "forget" my crime the two character drop their clotch and standing in front of each other

my character is a female i don't know if its importante lol

thanks for your answer

It seems 1.9 is buggy for majority of people here.

My problem with the mod was that I couldn't start a new game because the mod would make my character to

1.pretend as one of the innocent bystander by walking away from the 'who are you?' scene and mingle with Helgen folks

2.walk up to the block before the guy who says, 'For the love of Talos, let's get this over with.' Well... be my guest please; but the guy just stands there and do nothing after his line. *cough coward! *cough*

Not only those, but there's also the backing away with disgruntled 'oh!' during sex... I don't know why but I thought I made my character fairly attractive... I guess I yelled, 'Stop blocking the fucking door you piece of shit!' too much... heh...

I dont want to ruin anyone elses game' date=' but on my PC it works perfectly. TES and fallout+mods are a wierd thing and most of the time I'm the first to screw up my game but this time I must have been lucky. It runs with 80+ other mods.

[/quote']

[...]

Hmm... interesting I wonder if we could find out why?

[...]

Nothing jumps out at me from your list, except that you're using CBBE textures on a UNP body. I use Dance of Death and 1.9 works fine for me.

That said, when I first upgraded 1.8 to 1.9, AP broke my Alchemy animation; I would bend down over the table, then pop right back up without the recipe overlay. The solution was to uninstall AP, uninstall ASX, uninstall FNIS, clean save, then reinstall FNIS, save, reinstall AP, save. That fixed it for me. I've left out ASX altogether.

Also generally, my work flow is NMM --> BOSS --> Wrye Bash, regenerate Bashed Patch whenever I make *any* change whether I need to or not. I've also been able to play around with the APskyrim.bsa, modify the scripts, and push new character angles and animations into it (not that I've gotten anything *right* though).

Generally, I don't have animation problems; I've got 125 mods active at the moment. Never used JoshNZ's thing; from a user perspective I'm not exactly sure what that does.

For the sake of elimination. Could you (or anyone who has it working properly) have a look at my currently active plugins and mods list below and see if there are any you don't have installed. Maybe there's one there that is bugging things out and if you don't have it' date=' it could be the one. Also are you running with SKSE?

[/quote']

I'm having the same problems as everyone else. Disappointing because it worked so well in FO3. For the record, your mod list and mine have very little in common:

Skyrim HD - 2K Textures - Skyrim HD v1_5 FULL - Misc, Towns, Dungeons, Landscape

A Quality World Map

Shadow Striping Fix - Shadow Striping Fix

Realistic Water Textures and Terrain (I'm using the newer, W.A.T.E.R version)

DIMONIZED UNP female body - UNP BASE Main body V1dot2 (I use the "Skinny" varient)

SkyUI

The dance of death (also disabled for testing)

That doesn't make for any smoking guns now, does it? Yes, I do use SKSE. I just tried running without it and it made no difference.

I just found out that the animations stay in the "naked stare" phase if the NPC is actively trying to "do something else", like say a chick is moving towards a certain place, you initiate dialogue and they'll just stare. AP works perfectly for like, a companion who always stands still, for me if the person even attempts to go somewhere else or is thinking of going somewhere else, it does the stare.

Examples, the bard chick in Bee n Barb works fine, Irileth works fine, but chicks that wonder around alot, like Ysolda, have issues. My advice is, try it wtih followers.

Also, I dont have SKSE installed at all due to AP being so frickin sensitive about versions. Installing the mod LAST also seems to help out alot, even if there are no conflicts. Run BOSS, it seems to smooth a few problems as well.

Spells of course, does not work for me except for the whore yourself mode. Funny, this mod worked really well back in 1.4 Skyrim (except for the spells of course), with no naked-stares...just wait for a better mod, like skyrim slavers guild or sexrim. This mod is a great place for resource, but is unpolished.

Good luck guys!

A couple updates and then I'm going to stop messing with this mod until a later release.

First, I noticed on the mod description page that JoshNZ had said "You will need to activate both AP Skyrim.esp and AP Skyrim.esm to get dialogue working". I didn't have an esp file. The release archive hasn't had one since 1.7. I copied in the 1.7 esp, ran BOSS, tried it again and .... nothing changed.

Second, I went in and disabled ALL esm and esp files except Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, AP Skyrim,esm and AP Skyrim.esp .... and I still don't get any dialog options!

Second' date=' I went in and disabled [b']ALL[/b] esm and esp files except Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, AP Skyrim,esm and AP Skyrim.esp .... and I still don't get any dialog options!

just out of curiosity, did you equip amulet of dibella? you need to have that on in order to do the dirty works using dialog. otherwise, use the player slut spell.

but this mod is really bugged anyways. i cant mine nodes, or use the enchanting/alchemy tables anymore.

..."activate both AP Skyrim.esp and AP Skyrim.esm to get dialogue working". I didn't have an esp file.

Second' date=' I went in and disabled [b']ALL[/b] esm and esp files except Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, AP Skyrim,esm and AP Skyrim.esp .... and I still don't get any dialog options!

For the record, your mod list and mine have very little in common...

...That doesn't make for any smoking guns now, does it?

The .esp file IIRC is associated with FNIS - by a modder called Fore, its an idles animation mod integrated into the earlier AP project. Fore asked for it to be removed around v1.7 and JoshNZ programmed his own idles instead - that is where the trouble started for most people I think.

You probably know this but (as said before) you need to wear the Amulet of Dibella to get any dialog choices.

No, nothing there seems likely.

Clutching at straws here... Do you have the Steam version like me? Are you on update 1.5 too?

I'm wondering if maybe its the Steam version (Steam used to affect mods in Oblivion). Some people here have said that upgrading to 1.5 has killed AP as well.

..."activate both AP Skyrim.esp and AP Skyrim.esm to get dialogue working". I didn't have an esp file.

For the record, your mod list and mine have very little in common... ...That doesn't make for any smoking guns now, does it?

1) The .esp file IIRC is associated with FNIS - by a modder called Fore, its an idles animation mod integrated into the earlier AP project. Fore asked for it to be removed around v1.7 and JoshNZ programmed his own idles instead - that is where the trouble started for most people I think.

2) You probably know this but (as said before) you need to wear the Amulet of Dibella to get any dialog choices.

3) No, nothing there seems likely.

Clutching at straws here... Do you have the Steam version like me? Are you on Skyrim update 1.5 too?

I'm wondering if maybe its the Steam version (Steam used to affect mods in Oblivion). Some people here have said that updating to 1.5 has killed AP as well.

Nothing jumps out at me from your list' date=' except that you're using CBBE textures on a UNP body. I use Dance of Death and 1.9 works fine for me.

[/quote']

Yep, I use the CBBE: UNP/vanilla version of the textures. A lot of people have said DoD has broken AP-Skyrim. If it works for you then maybe we're ALL clutching at straws?

... The solution was to uninstall AP, uninstall ASX, uninstall FNIS, clean save, then reinstall FNIS, save, reinstall AP, save. That fixed it for me. I've left out ASX altogether.

That's cool, but odd. FNIS specifically states that it's not compatible with AP on the main page (?) I will try FNIS with AP on top later, maybe that will cure it...

Also generally, my work flow is NMM --> BOSS --> Wrye Bash, regenerate Bashed Patch whenever I make *any* change whether I need to or not.

[/Quote]

Hmm, might try bashing as well. I haven't up to now. Better backup my Data folder first. Oh god, all this work and pain for one silly mod :)

Generally, I don't have animation problems; I've got 125 mods active at the moment.

Wow!

Nothing jumps out at me from your list' date=' except that you're using CBBE textures on a UNP body. I use Dance of Death and 1.9 works fine for me.

Yep, I use the CBBE: UNP/vanilla version of the textures. A lot of people have said DoD has broken AP-Skyrim. If it works for you then maybe we're ALL clutching at straws?

Well, per your mod list you're using:

CBBE skin texture V2 V3 plus Thepal and UNP compatible - CBBE skin texture v1_8 shaved MAIN FILE

...which is specifically for CBBE. You'll want to either use the latest file and select your bodytype in the archive, or scroll way down and use the second-to-last MAIN file, which is for UNP. Or perhaps this doesn't matter. Thepal's texture downloads are INCREDIBLY messy at the Nexus; it takes an engineering degree to figure out which one you need.

One pattern I'm seeing is that so far, everyone with problems (who has posted their mods) is using UNP. I use CBBE. Just a thought.

...But I can tell you without reservation that I've got DoD, FNIS, and AP all co-existing-- my Moonshadow Elf snakedances, does the horizontal mambo AND triple-gutstabs with gusto.

... The solution was to uninstall AP, uninstall ASX, uninstall FNIS, clean save, then reinstall FNIS, save, reinstall AP, save. That fixed it for me. I've left out ASX altogether.

That's cool, but odd. FNIS specifically states that it's not compatible with AP on the main page (?) I will try FNIS with AP on top later, maybe that will cure it...

Don't quote me on that. I see lots of problems with people using FNIS and AP both. I *do* use them both, and get FNIS animations and AP bizness both. Does _everything_ in AP work? No, but JoshNZ has a buglist right on the front page of his mod.

Nor do I really use AP all that often unless I'm messing with its scripts. There's not a whole lot of variety there, and the bloom is well off that rose. Nor have I ever tried the pimping thing.

Also generally, my work flow is NMM --> BOSS --> Wrye Bash, regenerate Bashed Patch whenever I make *any* change whether I need to or not.

Hmm, might try bashing as well. I haven't up to now. Better backup my Data folder first. Oh god, all this work and pain for one silly mod :)

Bashing is good for other reasons too. The savegame profile management is useful, and I've found that a Bashed Patch stabilizes my game a lot, just as it does for Oblivion.

The animation path for AP is dialogue choice in .esp/.esm --> script file in .bsa --> dedicated animation .hkx in loose files. I'm not understanding all the different ways in which this process could fail. Clearly there are many.

just out of curiosity' date=' did you equip amulet of dibella? you need to have that on in order to do the dirty works using dialog.

[/quote']

Um ... heh heh ... Amulet ... Dibella. *blushes* In my defense, I read the line where the author said "you will need to equip an Amulet of Dibella to have sex with anyone other than your wife" and thought that it didn't apply me me since my character isn't married.

I have about 75 mods running at the moment but Im not having any problems or trouble. Im not really thrilled about every body saying "What do you want?" or the voice used for it but my lil vampy ran around Solitude for over an hour just doing her thing... yeah, its buggy as all hell but, it does work. unless you try girly/girly sex then you just get a fisting scene but I thought that was a nice touch... Ima perve wat can I say! By the way... Im using UNP slim.

... The solution was to uninstall AP' date=' uninstall ASX, uninstall FNIS, clean save, then reinstall FNIS, save, reinstall AP, save. That fixed it for me. I've left out ASX altogether.

[/quote']

I think ......

FNIS said so because AP_Skyrim uses its own 3 behavior file ( mt_behavior.hkx, defaultmale.hkx, defaultfemale.hkx )

whom different (and overwrite) files from FNIS

meanwhile FNIS 2.0 no longer uses mt_behavior.hkx but using 0_master.hkx and FNIS_behavior.hkx

so ... if we want AP_Skyrim_1.9 worked

- install FNIS_1.5 first ( remember not FNIS 2.0 )

- then install AP_Skyrim_1.9 , overwrite three .hkx files from FNIS_1.5

Interesting, I got AP to kinda work, however just as the PC is about to 'get it on' with an NPC, I CTD. Mreh ...

Edit: Got it to work, go so far, but think I'll just wait until eventually lovers ventures into the wilds of Skyrim, particularly lovers highway bandits! until then, I'll use Oblivion whenever I feel like playing a game revolving around the rompy pompy stuff.

I never figured out how to animate faces using 3d packages other than for generating morphs w/ tri, but if anyone is still scripting for this you can use the SetActorValue() to change the players mood. I don't know how many facial expressions exist in the game but you can probably generate new ones. I don't know if they are still using Event OnUpdate() or whatever to control the animation loop, but you should be able to put another one in that cycles between different moods. I guess if you have the patience to generate morphs you could add more moods too.

It's pretty sad that I had assumed this mod would have facial expressions during sex. That's how spoiled Oblivion made me :D.

or xlovers for that matter lol.

i dont know what kind of armature/skeleton bits (if any) are used for the face meshes... there are a few (very small amount) of facial animations to begin with in vanilla game, might have to add a couple of extra bones to get better facial animation/movement.

i dont like stiff movement in regards to models that move/talk/etc. like robots myself.

Archived