Animated Prostitution - Skyrim - Beta

thesickgamer

Help I have downloaded version 1.9 and put the files in the data folder, ticked the apskyrim.esm but it does not work.

I tried it with my wife at first, the dialoge is there, but when I choose an option she just keeps sitting on the chair doing nothing.

I have tried it on every other mariageble woman in the game with the amulet of dibella.

I have read on this forum about deleting the scoure file in the script folder, but I can't find it anywhere in the skyrim folder.

hope someone can help out.

For people with the stopping animation after a second. Try write the tcl command before select the dialog' date=' fix the problem most of times. :P

[/quote']

Heey can you tell me what you did to install it, I draged and droped

all the files in the data folder of skyrim. I also ticked the box for apskyrim.esm

Tnx

Tick the apskyrim.esp too and load after all mods. If you have a old version save without it and enable again. If you have problems to get it to works i don't know how help. There are tons of problems with the mod but for some reasons works for me lol. I can confirm that works with puppeter mod and dovahkin relax mod, they are the only animation mods installed.

The mod is really sensitive to version changes.

Using the vanilla release version I can somehow get the animations and dialogues (amulet AND no amulet) to work halway. As shown in a video from a previous post, there is sex progression but that hasn't happened to me. Also, the sound is weird, sometimes it plays sometimes it doesnt. None of the spells work except for the prostitute yourself, where the animations play and sheathing weapon cancels it. Enjoy yourself, urges spells both strips people but does no animation.

Updating to 1.5 (the one with the finishers) completely destroys this mod, the dialogue is the only thing intact, and both characters now just strip and stand there looking at eachother. SOMETIMES the voice comes too. I wont bother trying to correct this mod, just wait for a more stable release and see if people find our the reason why its so buddy.

All I can say is, different versions of the game, especially different SKSE versions, bother this mod. Oh yeah, it also breaks my intro, I keep walking in one direction and wandering around hands tied and the script is broken there, I have to uncheck the mod, play till I get my hands freed, then check it again...then again its pointless because it doesnt work haha.

Good luck guys

Well I've managed to get some of this to work. I loaded up Skyrim without SKSE and now *sometimes* the dialog sex works. But this means of course that my lovely SkyUI is broken :(

The spells mainly don't work. Except the slut spell works ok - until my PC decides to get down to some horny smithing instead. Boy, she must urgently need to make some kinky leather-gear or something in the middle of a gang-bang.

The mod also breaks a few things, alchemy for one, training, the intro chopping block set-piece, race selection and maybe some others.

The anims - when they work - are often misaligned so that the NPC appears to be licking out my (female) PCs pussy with the back of his head. The offer to "do" my follower only works on male NPCs, so if your follower is also male it results in some old-fashioned butt-secks - or it would do if they did any more than gaze at each other longingly for 30 seconds.

According to JoshNZ, this mod is 99% bug free... jeez that last bug must be MASSIVE.

Sorry for the sarcasm but I REALLY wanted this to work, I had a lot of fun with xLovers for Oblivion and dabbled in a few mods to go with that. If this could be made to work properly there are tons of mods that could be built on top of it.

I gotta admit Gizarucy. That made me lol.

We've got several talented people working on their own sex mods here at the lab. Patience and we'll get something that may be a little less inclined to bug out. Everyone's gotta work with them eventually.

We've got several talented people working on their own sex mods here at the lab. Patience and we'll get something that may be a little less inclined to bug out. Everyone's gotta work with them eventually.

Do you have any idea when it will be out?

Patience and we'll get something that may be a little less inclined to bug out.

That's good news, I'm gonna give AP a wide berth for a while unless the next release has some good comments about it.

Are there any discussions here I could follow? It'd be interesting to know what they are working on and how they get over the anim-idle limitations etc. E.g. do they use FNIS or their own? What behaviours are they working on etc etc.

Archived