Animated Prostitution - Skyrim - Beta

thesickgamer

At this rate it's not gonna be a win situation with these newer versions. Tried 1.6 and there was ABSOLUTELY no prostitution! So until things get worked out I'm sticking to 1.3

1.7 works fine for me.

don't forget to wear the dibella necklace ;)

Works for me as well.

Make sure the NPC your are about to sex isnt already doing something like tanning leather, chopping wood or whatever. Make sure u have dibella amulet (which you can find anywhere or from dibella priests in markarth). Load AP ESM AFTER OTHER ESMS. Play around with the order on the ESP to make it work. Kind of trial and error. I load the ESP right after the ESM and before ALL my other mods.

Guest Donkey

Anyone know a cheat code to add dibella amulet ?? i started a new game and markath is closed so no buying from dibella priest.

Is there anywhere else to quckly find dibella amulet ?

Man the least josh could have done, add this amulat at game start. :rolleyes:

Anyone know a cheat code to add dibella amulet ?? i started a new game and markath is closed so no buying from dibella priest.

Man the least josh could have done' date=' add this amulat at game start. :rolleyes:

[/quote']

Open the console and type "player.additem C8915 1" without quotation marks. You can find item codes by typing "help 4" in console without the arrows.

Man the least josh could have done' date=' add this amulat at game start. :rolleyes:

[/quote']

several, you can pick at least 2 of them up in a few dungeons... i think there is another one you can get as part of the reward for completing a quest.

if you want to use the console you can find most of the commands here: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Console_Commands_(Skyrim)

Im having no sound nor animation. I removed 1.3, installed 1.7 and checked the zip folders for any script that i might need to remove and there was none in the 1.3 folder. So any ideas?

EDIT: Nvm, i just removed my entire source folder and animatin now works. Still no go on voice. Anything important in the Source folder anyway?

Im having no sound nor animation. I removed 1.3' date=' installed 1.7 and checked the zip folders for any script that i might need to remove and there was none in the 1.3 folder. So any ideas?

EDIT: Nvm, i just removed my entire source folder and animatin now works. Still no go on voice. Anything important in the Source folder anyway?

[/quote']

The Source folder contains scripts that the user edits by hand. These source files are then compiled into machine code, which are the files in the Scripts folder. At least that's to my understanding. :D

Unless you manually extracted the scripts and source files from AP Skyrim.bsa, I would leave those folders alone. Your other mods may be using scripts, after all.

I'm also having trouble with voice files, and I'm trying to get some help troubleshooting them.

Finally got around to trying this (v1.3 since I already ahd it downloaded), after thinking it might be a bit crap since the creator makes out he just did it to prove it could be done, and aside from some wonky shoulders and having to take screenies from certain POVs...

...and its actually pretty good.

I thought there would only be one or two animations in total; one f/f and one m/f, but aside from f/f being weak there were at least five or six animatons between men and women.

I just enable it when I want to use it, but thats fine.

I DID run into a few bugs that i'm sure are dealt with earlier int he thread. Faces being the wrong color the the main one, and the known hair issue.

Is anyone aware of an erect body mod yet for men? Looks funny them having sex while limp.

Guest Donkey

Man this mod is super freaky installing correctly. One small error and you will see either it will not work.

First remove any trace from previous versions. So no esm /esp scripts or meshes etc..

First make sure your game is patched to latest version with is currently: 1.5.26.0.5 on steam

Get the latest animated prostitution 1.7

Get Fnis_Behaviour filesV 1.5 You don't need the spell itself.

Get the latest SKSE 1_04_15

Now comes the tricky part. what i first did made a seperate directory

for animated prostitution and extracted every part in it. Then i moved meshes from Fnis behaviour files into this same directory.

Extracted SKSE into Skyrim\ so it is in the same directory as exe files

and copied all files from animation prostitution to skyrim\data

Started my game. And it worked. But on occasion this is still not enough. If you discover you still have no sound or animation extract all files from the AP Skyrim.bsa to seperate directory. And copy only scripts parts to skyrim\data\scripts you don't need source so don't copy them.

Start your game. or start a new game.

Animation+SoundWorking.zip

I've gotten AP working pretty much flawlessly (aside from the random roughspun tunic I seem to receive after every romp? wtf?), and I must say, its incredible work.

But, does anyone know if there any expansions or future poses/positions in the works? So far, my carpet-munching companion and I can fist each other all day, but sadly nothing more. Oral? 69? Something besides my entire forearm going up there? It seems the framework is in place for some talented modder to expand on this in some awesome ways, and I only wish I had the first inkling as to how to do it myself.

Edit: THIS! http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2272&pid=42254#pid42254 Holy shitballs, if we could have something like that ported to skyrim? Common super-modder, I know you're out there!

Everything works as intended after cleaning up bad .pex's from the previous installation (conflict w/ 1.3 AP installation on top of 1.5 FNIS).

But I am experiencing a recurring issue I've been trying to figure out and resolve:

When entering the sex animation, I will toggle the free camera (TFC) command in the console. When the animation is finished and I have toggled back out of TFC, my player character is completely stuck to any type of movement. when I load a previous save, I lose control of my ability to zoom in and out with the mouse wheel and this latest time, I now cannot even attack or block (LB/RB on mouse).

I know this is not a mouse/hardware related issue as clicking dialogue text and everything else, for that matter, works.

Any suggestions?

I've gotten AP working pretty much flawlessly (aside from the random roughspun tunic I seem to receive after every romp? wtf?)' date=' and I must say, its incredible work.

But, does anyone know if there any expansions or future poses/positions in the works? So far, my carpet-munching companion and I can fist each other all day, but sadly nothing more. Oral? 69? Something besides my entire forearm going up there? It seems the framework is in place for some talented modder to expand on this in some awesome ways, and I only wish I had the first inkling as to how to do it myself.

Edit: THIS! http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2272&pid=42254#pid42254 Holy shitballs, if we could have something like that ported to skyrim? Common super-modder, I know you're out there!

[/quote']

have to get extra anims to play nice first, after that work on different positions etc. will go into full swing im sure.

there are already some being worked on now... mostly for the slavers guild mod, and sresource mod (as far as i know).

I too would like F/F animations, since I tend to play female characters who (outside of rape encounters) are lesbians (potentially because of them). But as noted, right now its a distant thing. It will happen eventually.

For now, how tough would it be to make a plugin that allows females to equip a strapon and use the male animations on another woman?

I too would like F/F animations' date=' since I tend to play female characters who (outside of rape encounters) are lesbians (potentially because of them). But as noted, right now its a distant thing. It will happen eventually.

For now, how tough would it be to make a plugin that allows females to equip a strapon and use the male animations on another woman?

[/quote']

shouldnt be much more difficult than doing any other animation... the tricky part would be scripting the event to use a male animation.

would be easier to copy the animation over and apply it for the female plus adding extra animations for the boob bones for a female skeleton.

I can't seem to get this damn mod to work even following the multiple different instructions listed in this thread. I've done the following to try and get the mod to work' date=' all ending in failure:

-Installing FNIS after animated prostitution

-Extracting the "AP Skyrim.BSA" into the Scripts folder, where it would otherwise go.

-Adding the "AP Skyrim.BSA" to "Skyrim.ini" archive list

I've also followed the installation procedures laid out by Donkey, here in loverslabs. No matter what I try, I can't seem to get the animations to trigger, and oftentimes the dialogue options aren't even there.

At most, I get the "You know.." dialogue option, which simply leads to the end of conversation, and there's no trace of the "Hi there big boy" option to initiate the sex offer that Donkey showed in his upload video of getting the animations and sound to work.

Any ideas what might be wrong?

[/quote']

Have you equipped an Amulet of Dibella?

Archived