Animated Prostitution - Skyrim - Beta

thesickgamer

I have about 75 mods running at the moment but Im not having any problems or trouble. Im not really thrilled about every body saying "What do you want?" or the voice used for it but my lil vampy ran around Solitude for over an hour just doing her thing... yeah' date=' its buggy as all hell but, it does work. unless you try girly/girly sex then you just get a fisting scene but I thought that was a nice touch... Ima perve wat can I say! By the way... Im using UNP slim.

[/quote']

Yeah, the girl-on-girl fisting was amusing, except for the fact the fister was fisting in mid-air about two feet away from where I would have expected the fist to go. And I lost my awesome armor and had to reload.

I'm not sure why most are having problems with this mod. Mine works fine except when I come out of the animation, I have to put my armor back on. Spells work fine, Lydia had to pay off a few guards for me. :P All the NPC's return to thier own armors, and Lydia has all custom gear. I do have skse installed, and I don't get alot of the problems I saw with the earlier versions. I'm using numenume's eros body (followed his instructions on install)and Favored Soul Meshes for my character with Apache Hair. Hair stays the same during the animation. The only time I get a problem with positioning is if there is an object in the way, the NPC will move after the animation starts. Oh, and I'm NOT using Steam. Not sure if that would make a difference, but it would be interesting to note how many are having problems that are using Steam.

Does anyone have a full working version 1.8. I'm on 1.9 and can't find 1.8 anywhere. I had it before, and everything worked, with the exception of once you hit "AP Slut Spell" that would break all animations. I would just refrain from using it.

As of version 1.9, this mod stil does not work for me.

- Animations will only trigger at most 10-20% of the time, the other times the character is simply stuck standing still or slowly walking around pointlessly for 60 seconds with no way out except loading a last save, or NPCs simply walk away with my character stuck in the animation

- I have not gotten the masturbation spell (self and NPC) to work even ONCE

- There doesn't seem to be any sounds, or maybe it's no supposed to have any?

This is on a CLEAN install, with no other animation mods at all, therefore I heavily doubt it's some error on my side.

I installed with NMM, not sure what's going on here.

Does anyone have a full working version 1.8. I'm on 1.9 and can't find 1.8 anywhere. I had it before' date=' and everything worked, with the exception of once you hit "AP Slut Spell" that would break all animations. I would just refrain from using it.

[/quote']

http://www.mediafire.com/?vdvoti8y4ax87lu

That's a renamed 1.9 brotha.

If I got it wrong, I apologize but I don't think I did. I've got most of the releases saved since 1.3. The 1.8 rar file (the one referred to here) is 8.05M, the BSA file in it is dated May 1 and it's 183,994 bytes. The 1.9 rar file I have is 14.7M containing a much larger BSA file at 40,780,146 bytes dated May 8.

... The solution was to uninstall AP' date=' uninstall ASX, uninstall FNIS, clean save, then reinstall FNIS, save, reinstall AP, save. That fixed it for me. I've left out ASX altogether.

[/quote']

That's cool, but odd. FNIS specifically states that it's not compatible with AP on the main page (?) I will try FNIS with AP on top later, maybe that will cure it...

I think ......

FNIS said so because AP_Skyrim uses its own 3 behavior file ( mt_behavior.hkx, defaultmale.hkx, defaultfemale.hkx )

whom different (and overwrite) files from FNIS

meanwhile FNIS 2.0 no longer uses mt_behavior.hkx but using 0_master.hkx and FNIS_behavior.hkx

so ... if we want AP_Skyrim_1.9 worked

- install FNIS_1.5 first ( remember not FNIS 2.0 )

- then install AP_Skyrim_1.9 , overwrite three .hkx files from FNIS_1.5

Well, if you use FNIS 1.5 than you can also just skip the FNIS part because AP would overwrite all 3 relevant files ;)

Means AP is working fine without FNIS.

The only complaint i have, is that 2 spells won't work.

Enjoy yourself and that NPC spell. Just won't work.

Guess you just can't always get what you want.

And btw, Hey Lovers .. i'm new here :D

Im having a different problem than most, I want to uninstall AP, but when I do, the game crashes everytime. It goes past the Bethesda logo, and then BAM, crash right to the desk top, but when installed, the game words fine. I installed AP with the NMM, does anyone know a solution for this?

Futa/female + futa/futa proof of concept was successful today. For anyone who's interested, I'm using this so it's all futa. I know the sizes are ridiculous, but I was able to achieve it by swapping some of the animations. Basically all I did was substitute the fisting animation with the anal animation. Below are links.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Im having a different problem than most' date=' I want to uninstall AP, but when I do, the game crashes everytime. It goes past the Bethesda logo, and then BAM, crash right to the desk top, but when installed, the game words fine. I installed AP with the NMM, does anyone know a solution for this?

[/quote']

I also have this problem. Installed through NMM, but after uninstalling AP the game crashes after Bethesda logo. Anyone know how to fix this?

LMAO' date=' thats pretty special... make for an interesting kill move.

penis impale... lol could even be made a shout lol

at least you got it to work sorta... using the no clip or similar command via CK?

[/quote']

I think you could use that humongous thing in a kill move by simply inserting it the way it would normally be inserted, complete with the expected screaming and death throes of the victim lol.

...and for the record, I tried the girl-on-girl fisting thing again on a flat surface and didn't have the positioning issues I had previously, although after the hot action, I was again wearing something I had not been wearing before. Maybe it grabbed the first thing (or a random thing) from my inventory? I'm thinking first, because I tried it again and was re-dressed in the same garment again.

So didnt feel like looking through 27 pages, so sorry if anything i ask have been brought up before.

Was just about to test this when i saw there was a few issues. Some comment at nexus

mentioned he was having family issues so was just wondering

is any creation kit wizard here planning on fixing 1.6 and hair issues?

And any one feel like making changes or additional esp to enable F/F to use M/F animations? (yea for futa)

...and for the record' date=' I tried the girl-on-girl fisting thing again on a flat surface and didn't have the positioning issues I had previously, although after the hot action, I was again wearing something I had not been wearing before. Maybe it grabbed the first thing (or a random thing) from my inventory? I'm thinking first, because I tried it again and was re-dressed in the same garment again.

[/quote']

the clothing is not in your inventory, the mod gives it to you automatically when the 'sex' is finished... its never been fixed, but that bit of scripting needs to be completely removed and have scripting to replace the armor/etc. that you had on put in place.

Guys this just popped out on nexus thread

andysocial88

Actually if you run the old AP 1.5 which used FNIS with the new FNIS for 1.6 it actually fixes the horse combat bug but my AP animations still work like a charm. Big ups to Voodoohammer.

Could someone try this, if you cant, but got file please upload.

Guys this just popped out on nexus thread

andysocial88

Actually if you run the old AP 1.5 which used FNIS with the new FNIS for 1.6 it actually fixes the horse combat bug but my AP animations still work like a charm. Big ups to Voodoohammer.

Could someone try this' date=' if you cant, but got file please upload.

[/quote']

Pretty sure this is 1.5. It has both the ESP and the ESM and they're dated March 1.

...and for the record' date=' I tried the girl-on-girl fisting thing again on a flat surface and didn't have the positioning issues I had previously, although after the hot action, I was again wearing something I had not been wearing before. Maybe it grabbed the first thing (or a random thing) from my inventory? I'm thinking first, because I tried it again and was re-dressed in the same garment again.

[/quote']

the clothing is not in your inventory, the mod gives it to you automatically when the 'sex' is finished... its never been fixed, but that bit of scripting needs to be completely removed and have scripting to replace the armor/etc. that you had on put in place.

That makes sense, because although I have a lot of clothing/armor in my inventory, I don't remember picking up the after-sex robe attire. Definitely would make more sense for the script to store the stripped clothing data to put back on after the action.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived