Animated Prostitution - Skyrim - Beta

thesickgamer

Guest Donkey

Ok how do I get the animations to play? Because they won't play in the updated version

not sure' date=' but are you using the latest SKSE and added Ap skyrim.bsa to skyrim ini ?? After adding manually ap to skyrim ini animations works correctly.

[General]

sLanguage=ENGLISH

uGridsToLoad=5

uInterior Cell Buffer=12

uExterior Cell Buffer=36

fMasterFilePreLoadMB=128.0000

iPreloadSizeLimit=268435456

[Display]

fShadowLODMaxStartFade=1000.0

fSpecularLODMaxStartFade=2000.0

fLightLODMaxStartFade=3500.0

iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=2048

bAllowScreenshot=1

[Audio]

fMusicDuckingSeconds=6.0

fMusicUnDuckingSeconds=8.0

fMenuModeFadeOutTime=3.0

fMenuModeFadeInTime=1.0

[Grass]

bAllowCreateGrass=1

bAllowLoadGrass=0

[GeneralWarnings]

SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

[Archive]

sResourceArchiveList=..\obmm\BSARedirection.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, AP Skyrim.bsa ,Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa

sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa

[Combat]

fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0

fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0

[Papyrus]

iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=3221225472

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=0

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=0

[Water]

bReflectLODObjects=1

bReflectLODLand=1

bReflectSky=0

bReflectLODTrees=1

Here is a copy from my ini file.

SKSE is Skyrim Scipt Extender same like NVSE for new vegas or OBSE for oblivion.

Latest version of SKSE can be obtained here:

http://skse.silverlock.org/

What's SKSE? I don't understand any of this. @_@

SKSE stands for SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER.

I use it for my Skyrim, but to my basic understanding it's an executable program that starts up Skyrim for you, but runs extra scripts in game (which the game itself doesn't do). It's needed for mods like SkyUI where it needs extended scripts to function properly.

Maybe i am just lucky. :P

V1.3 works fine; everyone is having trouble getting v1.5 to work, though. If you're using the latest version, then it should have sound, but yours does not. :s Anyways, I tried putting the AP Skyrim.bsa line in the Skyrim.ini file, but it does not help with v1.5.

From what I heard the bug has to do with the switch to using Fore's idles. He included Fore's idles in his mod, after which Fore's told him he did not have permission to do so and asked him to remove them and use them as a plugin the way they were intended.

Part of the reason for the conflict is because he is using an older Fore's (1.3 I believe), and Fore's mentioned that with update 1.5 it broke his old script. Thus effectively breaking AP too.

Part of the reason for the conflict is because he is using an older Fore's (1.3 I believe)' date=' and Fore's mentioned that with update 1.5 it broke his old script. Thus effectively breaking AP too.

[/quote']

Maybe but that's not the Fore's part which had a problem... just open with the CK the v1.3 esm and the v1.5 esm they are the same.

The v1.5 esm refere to script that didn't exist in the bsa but you could find them in the v1.3 bsa. On the same way the "false v1.5 esm" refere to the "old sex race" but you can see that your character race didn't change, right ?

It's not a bug (not really) it's just a bad packaging before upload, a mistake between some old files and the new version.

For now, we just have to wait for another "real" upload, or to made and update yourself.

that was 1.5 i could not compress sounds or else the file would not have been able to upload here. It would be too big.

Your video example does indeed have sound included (background music, birds chirping, etc). It does not showcase the moans and grunts introduced by AP v1.5, though. Do you have the v1.5 sounds working? Strange that they would not play in the vid while vanilla sounds do. :-/

well Donkey is not just someone' date='

he could make a rock have sex with a tree

(and may have done so already)

[/quote']

This man speaks the truth!

Even back with the BU Dungeon for Oblivion, all I could do was look longingly at Donkey's screen shots after my 5th CTD.

I'm assuming this FNIS system incompatibility issue will be hammered out soon enough.

Adding both the .bsa to my .ini and using the latest version of SKSE aren't making it work. And Josh is apparently pretty angry and displayed it on the skyrimnexus mod description..

Oh well. Guess I'm out of luck

Truth is you should just wait for a clean mod from the people around here. AP seemed to be nothing more than a boast for the mod creator to say he got to the plate first with sex animations.

It'll take some time, but a few people around here are working on solutions. But until Bethesda gets off their *** the modders hands are kinda tied, so to speak.

I just downloaded the mod for the first time today and can't seem to make it work. I used it with my main character with my companion Farkas and after choosing my selection all they do is just get naked and do nothing and once that one second is off they go back to their cloths so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong

I just downloaded the mod for the first time today and can't seem to make it work. I used it with my main character with my companion Farkas and after choosing my selection all they do is just get naked and do nothing and once that one second is off they go back to their cloths so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong

I recommend using the 1.3 version and not the 1.5 version. The 1.3 version is confirmed to work.

heres a thought. I have noticed when using this mod that you need to install a permanent erect male body mod to make the animations look in place. my idea to prevent us from seeing erect dead men 'not possible irl' would be to make the Replacement Male/Futa Race retrieve its mesh from a different body file location,

For example

\skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\Animated Prostitution\'BODY.Nif replacement'

it would allow women to become futa for sex and men to get a hardon.

Also springs to mind that a similar effect could be used on creatures to allow them to transform into rape monsters and back again after they have finished their rape. 'when creature sex animations are possible'

I have seen a succubus mod using a similar thing to create a stand alone succubus body. so it must be pretty easy to implement to Animated Prostitution.

hope this constructive feedback will make this mod so much more enjoyable and realistic too. please try to implement this if its possible for you.

Archived