Help find the reason for CTD

ZetsuboSeishin

Hello, I have been getting some CTDs, and I am not sure why. Though it started just when I was supposed to start the Dragonborn quest from the dragonborn DLC. My load order is fine as I did not have any CTDs before that and also have been playing it for a while. I do not think there are any incompatibilities, but I am not sure. I did triple check on everything from the mod pages and I can not find any reason for it to CTD and so I am asking for help here.

I also cannot decipher the Papyrus.log files. The 1, 2, and 3 log files were before I checked my load order with LOOT and the 0 is after I checked it with LOOT.

Any kind of help will be appreciated. So please help.

Thanks in advance.

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

Papyrus.3.log

Well we need a load order. In your log it gives errors for ID 48021E36 the 48 021E36 links to a mod in you load order.

Note the load order only works for when you have the Papyrus.log that used that specific load order.

2A000D63 so 2A is a minor problem, that's mod number 42 with skyrim.esm being 0.

48021E36 so 48  and is a HUGE problem. It is mod number 72, with skyrim.esm being 0.

I have a feeling that 48 mod is causing you problems looking at your log.

It also looks like you have removed mods mid game that had scripts.

Error: File "Falskaar.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded

You shouldn't change mods mid way through on a play through. I suggest running a save game script cleaner.

It also looks like you have removed mods mid game that had scripts.

Error: File "Falskaar.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded

You shouldn't change mods mid way through on a play through. I suggest running a save game script cleaner.

I had the Falskaar and Wyrmstooth errors in my logs several times. I never installed Falskaar or Wyrmstooth. Some mods only check if they are installed and give out an error, when they do not find them.

Two (or was it three?) lines above the error regarding Falskaar it says:

11/25/2014 - 08:33:22AM] =====iNeed (_sn) is refreshing itself and searching for addons. Any errors below are harmless.=====

So this might not be the problem. (Of course, if the Mods were removed mid game, then a save game script clean is a good tip)

Archived