What happened to KS Hairdos?

TechPrince

Then I ask why you care so much about a simple Skyrim mod that still can be downloaded with an offical link from the authors.

The same reason you cared enough to reply to this topic ;)

after a lot of unjustified accusations and other annoying stuff, we're just kinda done with nexus and public modding in general, that's all lol

Thanks for clarification :)

The Sims modding scene is different from what we have, and indeed, some of them are in for the money, and some are very serious about the distribution of their work. Which is why we have these drama flareups and controversy over hair mods, and thus KS had to be pulled out to avoid the same pitfall that destroyed SG.

I'm not sure I can see the Skyrim mod community compared to the Sims. I haven't ever looked in to the Sims modding stuff tho, but Skyrim mods are a different beast. And afcourse way more perv orientated.  :D

Does EA even allow ''pervy'' mod stuff?

Considering how no player of the Sims 3 or 4 has been banned from EA's community sites/Origin for simply for using any 'pervy' mods on this site or others like The Hall of Torque and SexySims, or anyone who uses all of the numerous adult oriented mods for Dragon Age and Dragon Age 2 found of the Nexus, I'd say that EA doesn't care as long as the users don't draw too much negative attention to it by doing so.

I do not think that there is a copyright infringement. if this were the case, then the author would give no indication of where it is still to be found.
my guess is, either trouble with nexus, or there is also the possibility that many users were dissatisfied.

for this reason, have stopped great many modder and withdrawn their work!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I must always about the people laugh, :lol:  the try to a mod again from the traffic to draw! that will never happen, because if this was mod once published, you can not remove it. there will always be people who are willing to share. :)

ks hair 400 mirror

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41014-ks-hair-400-mirror/

Thank you.  I've been looking for that mod everywhere (well, obviously not "everywhere" but it felt like it).  Everything I'd seen til now was all in Russian and I couldn't even figure out the download button. 

I still don't speak Russian, but at least I recognized the link :)  Just wondering if that will conflict with my existing SG Hairpack, to which I've become so attached.  I think some of the styles shown in the KS links are the same styles as are in SG?

My question is whether Skyrim has a finite number of slots for hairstyles or whether you can add as many as you want and have them all available?

I must always about the people laugh, :lol:  the try to a mod again from the traffic to draw! that will never happen, because if this was mod once published, you can not remove it. there will always be people who are willing to share. :)

ks hair 400 mirror

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41014-ks-hair-400-mirror/

Thank you.  I've been looking for that mod everywhere (well, obviously not "everywhere" but it felt like it).  Everything I'd seen til now was all in Russian and I couldn't even figure out the download button. 

I still don't speak Russian, but at least I recognized the link :)  Just wondering if that will conflict with my existing SG Hairpack, to which I've become so attached.  I think some of the styles shown in the KS links are the same styles as are in SG?

My question is whether Skyrim has a finite number of slots for hairstyles or whether you can add as many as you want and have them all available?

You must you not worry make every hair pack has his own folder.

you can as much as you want to install, only one thing you have to "observe". with too many hairs there will be problems in "showracemenu"!

but there is remedy for it. :)  ;)

ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer by kapaer

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33526/?

http://static-4.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/33526-1-1363663442.jpg

edit: in my Skyrim I have over 1000 hair. :lol:

• 1 month later...

How predictable is people here? Let take look..

1. Random person ask why such and such not here? Check!

2. Something about download link? Check!

3. Random comment about Nexus? Check!

4. Random troll account almost zero post count pop out nowhere? Check!

5. Person has download link? Check!

See this coming mile away.. :D

Archived