What happened to KS Hairdos?

TechPrince

• 4 weeks later...

It died in Nexus because they are too stupid and like to judge people fast, so in the end the best mods you get are located here.

Sorry couldn't resist

really? i don't see any ks hairdos here

it's funny so many are whining about nexus, yet they are still downloading and uploading their stuff there

it's even funnier they are just following the autorisation rule so many care about here^^

- you upload a mod that use something from x

- you have autorisation from the one that made x

- x was made with something from y

- the one that made y didn't gave his autorisation

- someone report it

- mod is taken down until you can prove there's no problem

even if y never heard of that mod, or don't care about it

- you upload a mod

- that mod is taken down because something

- you whine that mod got taken down because something, while others are still there even thought something too

- those mods are taken down

Damn! Again, i'm late. :/ seems all the mods that i really like and want they won't ever become true. XD me and my luck i guess. lol 

in Germany there is a saying *who to late comes, the punishes the live. ;)  :P  :lol:

Well, it seems hard and unfair, because i found out about that mod recently, but i think you're right, but in my country, Greece, we have also a saying, which is better for times like these i suppose. "Κάλλιο αργά, παρά ποτέ." which means "Better late, than never." roughly translated, means for almost everything in the world that is good it is better to come late, instead of never ever coming at all. 

Damn! Again, i'm late. :/ seems all the mods that i really like and want they won't ever become true. XD me and my luck i guess. lol 

in Germany there is a saying *who to late comes, the punishes the live. ;)  :P  :lol:

Well, it seems hard and unfair, because i found out about that mod recently, but i think you're right, but in my country, Greece, we have also a saying, which is better for times like these i suppose. "Κάλλιο αργά, παρά ποτέ." which means "Better late, than never." roughly translated, means for almost everything in the world that is good it is better to come late, instead of never ever coming at all. 

you are right with your proverb., too late come is better than never come. ;)

because you're come too late, I'll give you one good tip, I have 1 minute required for the "KS Hairdos 400" to find with googel,

really only 1 minute. :)  :D

They just uploaded a new version of KS hairs for those that are interested. Robton has a copy hosted at his website. Robton.nu

The Kewai Dou hairs were removed but they added like 50ish new ones. You won't miss the kewai dou hairs anyway.

• 2 months later...

Aw aw... dammit, I downloaded kshairdos last year for the male hairs because some of them kinda looked like they competed with apachii male hairs and maybe some of them looked normal enough to use in my game. I found the file in my mods collection but there are no screen shots so I don't have a good idea what they really look like. I found out the mod is removed everywhere including nexus and here:-( Oh I found the other files like 400 version and so on but what I can't find is the pics from the nexus mod for the male hairs. Supposed to be 49 male hairs and from scattered google image search results I only see two I am interested in but that info doesn't show all 49 male hairs. Anyone have pics of male hairs they can post here?

EDIT

Ok well google searching for kshairdos final eventually shows a russian site with the pics I was looking for:-) Apparently I might run through my next playthrough as ultralover lol.

EDIT2

Found a youtube video so pics don't tell everything:-(

Blue, haunting, roughsketch, and zombrex seems better. Ultralover looks terrible like bed hair lol.

Aw aw... dammit, I downloaded kshairdos last year for the male hairs because some of them kinda looked like they competed with apachii male hairs and maybe some of them looked normal enough to use in my game. I found the file in my mods collection but there are no screen shots so I don't have a good idea what they really look like. I found out the mod is removed everywhere including nexus and here:-( Oh I found the other files like 400 version and so on but what I can't find is the pics from the nexus mod for the male hairs. Supposed to be 49 male hairs and from scattered google image search results I only see two I am interested in but that info doesn't show all 49 male hairs. Anyone have pics of male hairs they can post here?

EDIT

Ok well google searching for kshairdos final eventually shows a russian site with the pics I was looking for:-) Apparently I might run through my next playthrough as ultralover lol.

http://robton.nu/kshairdos/

Make sure to READ everything and you will find the hair charts aswell.

What I want to do ultimately is hack together some male hairs from several mods that I can stand looking at as a private hair mod. For certain blue, haunting, roughsketch, and zombrex I can use and there are two male hairs from apachii male hair I can use too. One of them I can edit out the annoying ponytail but the other looks like dragonball z with a mullet but I can't edit out that dam mullet lol.

Would be nice if there was a mod that let the player change hairs only without bringing up showracemenu. At the beginning of the game during showracemenu the player could add hairs to a small list of preferred hairs and then maybe using some activator in a player home later on the hair could change or the mod could be set to change the hair at random daily.

Archived