Ningheim HDT Breast Bounce (Not Working)

RinaTheNingheimQueen

So, I've been playing as the Ningheim race for a while now, but i noticed that i cant get HDT Physics on her. Is anyone here that as a lot of experience on the matter that's willing to help me, I'd be very appreciative. :)

Note, I'm using:

CBBE v3.3

Groovtama's XPMS Extended

HDT Physics Extensions

ASLS Body - CBBE BBP TBBP HDT Body Slide Presets - ASLS Body TBBP HDT 1_2

The Ningheim Race

--------------------------------------------------------EDIT-------------------------------------------------------

Fixed by puting the CBBE/BBP femalebody_* meshes found in data/meshes/actors/character/character assets

into

Data\meshes\actors\character\Ningheim\female\body

and putting the XMPS Skeleton (skeleton_female.nif and skeleton_female.hkx) from Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female

into 

Data\meshes\actors\character\Ningheim\female\character assets female

• 6 months later...

The usual path for MO is pretty simple. It places all mods into separate folders. So, it'll be something along the lines of:

<whatever drive you have Steam on> >> Steam >> steamapps >> common >> Skyrim >> Mod Organizer >> mods

In there you should find all the folders that have your mods. Just find the skeleton from XPMSE and place them in:

The Ningheim Race >> meshes >> actors >> character >> Ningheim >> female >> character assets female

You can also do the same for the males. There's a lot of folders to navigate but it isn't hard if you know what to look for.

1 - What version of RM are you using? 

2 - Racemenu, Racemenuplugin and Racemenupluginxpmse are activated in your right panel?

3 - Load order is correct?

4 - Are you trying to modify your body ingame? I mean, with the new BS morphs and stuff...

1 - What version of RM are you using? 

2 - Racemenu, Racemenuplugin and Racemenupluginxpmse are activated in your right panel?

3 - Load order is correct?

4 - Are you trying to modify your body ingame? I mean, with the new BS morphs and stuff...

1 - The most recent version (v3-2-2)

2 - I installed it with MO. As far as I know, it did it correctly. I have only one thing that says Racemenu, and it's checked.

3 - So far as I know, yes. I have Racemenu placed above Ningheim Race, if that matters.

4 - Yes, I'm trying to use the in-game Racemenu sliders to change my character's body, but nothing happens. I can change her face and hair, I can add tattoos and face paint, etc, but when it comes to any of the sliders for the body, they do nothing.

Sounds like RM can only alter meshes that are stored within the vanilla folder system (data\meshes e.g.). That would explain why you can't edit the Ningheim meshes. If you don't get a better reply here, maybe put your question in the RM topic. Expired himself might find you and give a better advice.

Other than that: maybe you can also limit the dissatisfaction by using a more adapted bodyslide preset.

Here's a weird thing I discovered: When wearing clothes and armor that have been HDT enabled, I can change her body size via the Racemenu sliders. It's only when she's naked that they don't change, and in fact once I take off the clothes she's wearing her body reverts to the original shape. Basically, I can make her boobs bigger, but only while she's wearing clothes. Any idea why this might be?

The  clothes do not automatically adjust to the body meshes - they are "tailored" with their own pair of meshes (see the many conversion threads around here). And those are stored in the normal folder types, I presume. At least, it sounds logical to me - if that's of any value.

Hmmmm, seems like a problem at the moment of create your Body mesh with Bodyslide2 and only to edit the mesh in-game.

1 - Install just one of the plugins that comes with BS2, Morphs CBBE/Morphs UUNp. Don't activate both simultaneously.

2 - Go to BS2 again, choose your favourite body and don't forget to check te box "RacemenuMorphs" at the bottom, then hit the "create" button. ( I always do this pocess holding the Ctrl key, generating my meshes into the ovewrite folder an not directly to the Skyrim directory) 

3 - Put The .tri generated files in your Skyrim folder directly: meshes/actors/character/character assets, only the .tris, the meshes goes directly into your ningheim folder.

4 - Profit?

Maybe you did all of those, then I dunno what to tell you :/

Archived