Sexlab submit crash

chope

Look into the submit thread there got a fix released by a user for it as a lot of people have problems with newest sexlab and submit

Edit: there you go searched it out for you either direct download:

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=134865

or here is the link to the post for the fix:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19709-sexlab-submit-01sep14-1133/page-227?do=findComment&comment=967443

I'm having a slightly different problem.

I have made sure, checking multiple times just in case I made a dumb mistake somewhere, which is likely still the case. And It seems to me that all the required mods for Submit are installed, and up to date, everything should be working fine. But I CTD after submitting every time, in fact its never made it passed the Bound part. Ive never gotten there.

Here's what happens.

I load up just fine, everything seems to be working. Dialog sex works well and it has shown no issues whatsoever.

Now trying to submit to an attacking NPC, here's where my issue comes up.

I picked the small group of bandits that are around the side of Whiterun, with the random horse and the raided wagon.

So I go there, and I fight the bandits, I try and submit, which works very well at first. The player puts her hands up and looks around while the NPC angrily walks up and punches her a few times. then the player goes into "Bleeding out" and is removed of all items, as well as all gold being robbed. I was honestly impressed about with the animation, it worked flawlessly, after the animation ended though, the player stands up and has a moment (I'd say about 2-3 seconds) where I am free to move around, then I get a notification saying "Still in Combat" or something like that, and I start to "Bleed out" again, the game then CTDs every time, never gets to the bound part, nothing.

I looked at the post for the patch and saw that it might not be exactly what I was looing for, but I tried several other things with no success, so I decided, why not give the patch a try.

after the patch, the game wont load passed the Bethesda logo.

Any help would be simple AWESOME

otherwise I'm gonna remove the patch files and just never submit in combat until I figure something else out, as everything else still works fine, only the ctd after submitting to a hostile NPC

if you crash at the logo you are missing some requirements for whatever mod look up with loot if you miss something.

I can't believe you crash from the patch itself after the logo since it only changes the submit files did you install it correctly let it overwrite the stuff?

Alternative Solution: (its not called alternative for nothing using submit and defeat together is causing problems if you don't also use death alternative to manage the events)

As an alternative for submit you can/should use sexlab defeat in combination with devious captures these mods togheter also allow more settings for your likings and also you won't get only used by only the bandit you where defeated (I mean why should the others just stand there and go after the first guy is done)

try the fix in the submit forum thread or use defeat+devious captures till submit is updated

Also please don't bring up week old threads people won't look into it another thing if you have a problem read the sticky note in other words not only say whats wrong also provide basic info load order and papyrus log

• 2 months later...

Whenever I try to manually submit it crashes. Using the hotkey to use the shout as the aggressor works fine but when I sheath my weapon & press the same button to submit it crashes to the desktop instantly. Really frustrating.

I confirm.

Same issue here. The patch didnt solve it. Every time I press the submit key too often after an animation has started, I get CTD.

• 2 months later...

Im having problems with ctd after submit as well. Another problem i was having was when *player active*, in mcm, was toggled off my shout hotkey would go crazy and equip/unequip ammo armor and or weapons.. toggled it back on and good. Didnt do anything to help ctd though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm having a slightly different problem.

I have made sure, checking multiple times just in case I made a dumb mistake somewhere, which is likely still the case. And It seems to me that all the required mods for Submit are installed, and up to date, everything should be working fine. But I CTD after submitting every time, in fact its never made it passed the Bound part. Ive never gotten there.

Here's what happens.

I load up just fine, everything seems to be working. Dialog sex works well and it has shown no issues whatsoever.

Now trying to submit to an attacking NPC, here's where my issue comes up.

I picked the small group of bandits that are around the side of Whiterun, with the random horse and the raided wagon.

So I go there, and I fight the bandits, I try and submit, which works very well at first. The player puts her hands up and looks around while the NPC angrily walks up and punches her a few times. then the player goes into "Bleeding out" and is removed of all items, as well as all gold being robbed. I was honestly impressed about with the animation, it worked flawlessly, after the animation ended though, the player stands up and has a moment (I'd say about 2-3 seconds) where I am free to move around, then I get a notification saying "Still in Combat" or something like that, and I start to "Bleed out" again, the game then CTDs every time, never gets to the bound part, nothing.

I looked at the post for the patch and saw that it might not be exactly what I was looing for, but I tried several other things with no success, so I decided, why not give the patch a try.

after the patch, the game wont load passed the Bethesda logo.

Any help would be simple AWESOME

otherwise I'm gonna remove the patch files and just never submit in combat until I figure something else out, as everything else still works fine, only the ctd after submitting to a hostile NPC

just use defeat as IMO it is better than submit

Archived