It's no more starting...

kepler78

Well, I've just got the game, and I had some issues with the game...

So, FNGE tells me nothing, everything looks good. But there is little problem, the game don't start... I wish to have something like Wrye on this game lol

There is my load order, it may be the reason of the problem ?

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[X] SexoutStore.esm
[X] SexoutDRTL.esm
[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
[X] SexoutOffSpring.esm
[X] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] SexoutLegion.esm
[ ] Smalltalk.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] Roberts_NewVegas.esp
[X] SmallerTalk.esp
[X] SexoutDRTLEx.esp
[X] SlaveCollection.esp
[X] SexoutPregDebug.esp
[X] SCS - CombatArmour.esp
[X] SexoutSCRDebug.esp
[X] SexoutZAZ.esp
[X] SexoutFiends.esp
[X] SexoutKhans.esp
[X] SexoutKings.esp
[X] SexoutNCR.esp
[X] SexoutPowderGangers.esp
[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
[X] SunnyCompanion.esp

Or I installed things incompatible... Somebody help ? Thanks

Guest carywinton

For Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3 the best tool for seeing what might be stopping the game from loading is FO3Edit or FNVEdit, these tools will immediately detect many problems including missing masters or out of order dependent mods. Try downloading that and run it to see what it reveals. Wrye Bash had a cousin, Wyre Flash, it's for Fallout New Vegas if you prefer that tool. I never quite learned the whole Wrye Bash thing, so I have stuck with FOMM and FNVEdit.

Yes. The first thing to do, and this is something to do whenever you are installing mods no matter what they are or where they're from, is to read the instructions. If you had read the instructions you would not have had the plugin I pointed out active in your load order. There are tutorials stickied in the Sexout Tech Support forum. You'll want to look at the SexoutNG installation guide and then the SCR installation guide. Other plugins will generally have any specific installation instructions on the download page; make sure you read carefully and you should be fine.

Guest carywinton

Yep good advise Zippy, I was considering pointing him toward the tutorials but took for granted he had read them and was past that, but since I have never setup Sexout myself, I missed that debug esp. I guess if I desire to be more effective in my support assistance I really should get going with a Sexout install, but frankly I have been real busy setting up a gamer community of my own.

Archived