{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

15576771538_84b7464640_t.jpg

Ah right I can see what you're saying. Yeah taking another look at it I can see where I have gone wrong (it was 3am that's what! LOL). I'll fix it for the next update. If no update by end of week I will look at simply doing a hotfix. I'm reluctant to make any changes until previous issues have been ironed out a bit with other users upgrading.

I have an issue with the new expanded 3-way, when going to the final stage i get a Skyrim has stopped working error, this only happen with this animation and that stage, i have been unable to force in any other way and honestly have no idea what's causing it.

Shame i really like that one sad.png if you need any logs or something from me please let me know.

Enjoyed the 1.1a version, some really great animations! I just tried to upgrade to 1.2 from 1.1a and am getting blank animation bug as well. I have tried the clean save guide as recommended and it still occurs.

It sounds like the quest is still there. Did you do a rebuild of SexLab? Most people have found the clean install works so you should try it again but make sure you follow it to a tee. Missing one step or rushing steps may make it fail.

I tried a clean up of sexlab and saved then installed 1.2, unfortunately, I still get the blank animation bug.

Enjoyed the 1.1a version, some really great animations! I just tried to upgrade to 1.2 from 1.1a and am getting blank animation bug as well. I have tried the clean save guide as recommended and it still occurs.

It sounds like the quest is still there. Did you do a rebuild of SexLab? Most people have found the clean install works so you should try it again but make sure you follow it to a tee. Missing one step or rushing steps may make it fail.

I tried a clean up of sexlab and saved then installed 1.2, unfortunately, I still get the blank animation bug.

Then i am afraid you will need to revert to a save that never had the mod installed. I'd ask for you save to try myself but i don't have your mods and load order so i probably couldn't even load it.

I have an issue with the new expanded 3-way, when going to the final stage i get a Skyrim has stopped working error, this only happen with this animation and that stage, i have been unable to force in any other way and honestly have no idea what's causing it.

Shame i really like that one sad.png if you need any logs or something from me please let me know.

That is very odd. Yeah please send the logs and I will take a look. It could be something in the pex scripts so I will check it as I have had no issues thus far. Could you also tell me the mod and process you use to trigger the animation?

That is very odd. Yeah please send the logs and I will take a look. It could be something in the pex scripts so I will check it as I have had no issues thus far. Could you also tell me the mod and process you use to trigger the animation?

Ill send the logs once i get home, i tried triggering it with Romance, sexlab zzz and the animation editor build into sexlab, all with the same results.

Edit: Nevermind the fairy mod mother just flew in and flicked her wand, the problem is no longer there even on old saves it works just fine now.

Magic! 

Ill send the logs once i get home, i tried triggering it with Romance, sexlab zzz and the animation editor build into sexlab, all with the same results.

What is SexLab ZZZ if I may ask?

What is SexLab ZZZ if I may ask?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/240-sexlab-zzz/

its kinda like match maker.

Ah right I can see what you're saying. Yeah taking another look at it I can see where I have gone wrong (it was 3am that's what! LOL). I'll fix it for the next update. If no update by end of week I will look at simply doing a hotfix. I'm reluctant to make any changes until previous issues have been ironed out a bit with other users upgrading.

If you just move the player (fister) up 4 clicks it's fine.

You could add the old "Arrok Cowgirl" please :shy:

I tried replacing the "AP Cowgirl" but was completely misaligned :-/

Isn't the old animation in SexLab? Or was that changed to a new version? I don't know. There are a lot of mention of cowgirl animations on Arrok's page so you might need to direct/link me to the specific one.

If you just move the player (fister) up 4 clicks it's fine.

I won't be making exact allignments simply because some people want anal fisting, some want vaginal fisting, different body types, weights and sizes will make them all different. Simply use the SexLab hotkeys (see the SexLab MCM) and you can move them that way to your own specifications. I have just set the alignment to basic 0 and made sure they are facing the right way.

Did a clean save using the script cleaner and it worked :)

But as someone above said the new missionary didn't register

gl m8 you're doing good work

I've checked and it's in the source but not the compiled script. If you know and are able to compile the source script in CK, do that and you'll have it. If not, it will be in the next update.

Isn't the old animation in SexLab? Or was that changed to a new version? I don't know. There are a lot of mention of cowgirl animations on Arrok's page so you might need to direct/link me to the specific one.

You're right, Arrok cowgirl was updated in 1.59c . The animation shown is Reverse cowgirl, either AP or Arrok. If you need to see which animation is running, and what stage, enable the debug log in MCM/Sexlab. When the animation begins open the console. Aliignments are to be expected as animators may use different bodies. (CBBE, UNP, UNPB, 7B.... etc)

You're right, Arrok cowgirl was updated in 1.59c . The animation shown is Reverse cowgirl, either AP or Arrok. If you need to see which animation is running, and what stage, enable the debug log in MCM/Sexlab. When the animation begins open the console. Aliignments are to be expected as animators may use different bodies. (CBBE, UNP, UNPB, 7B.... etc)

So because the request is looking for the original Arrok Cowgirl, I assume someone must have it somewhere?

So because the request is looking for the original Arrok Cowgirl, I assume someone must have it somewhere?

This ?

TBBP Cowgirl.rar

From his page.

So,

Trying this it went really well until Bleak Falls Barrow, at which point the Draugr kept trying to use the animations from this which resulted in Draugr standing around (not in T-pose) and my character thrashing about. After the third time, I disabled the animations (I thought) and it still did something similar. After uninstalling it Draugr seemed to stick to their own animations, but it was strange. Any thoughts?

I had 2 wolf encounters, but they both went normal.

So,

Trying this it went really well until Bleak Falls Barrow, at which point the Draugr kept trying to use the animations from this which resulted in Draugr standing around (not in T-pose) and my character thrashing about. After the third time, I disabled the animations (I thought) and it still did something similar. After uninstalling it Draugr seemed to stick to their own animations, but it was strange. Any thoughts?

I had 2 wolf encounters, but they both went normal.

That one is new. I will try it out on my game when I can.

EDIT: I've just tried it out on my game. I called Draugr using Hentai Creatures and solo and group animations worked fine. I then went to Bleak Falls Barrow and tried MatchMaker, Defeat/Submit and Random Sex and each time the Draugr were fine. I can't really offer any suggestion there unless anyone else has the issues.

My mod should not interfer with any creatures as nothing is editing the creature animation list or adding to it.

When the animation was playing did you load the console to see if it was a Draugr specific animation that was trying to play? Did you try skipping the animations forward (with the Space Bar) to advance and see if they aligned (that sometimes happens to me even before I made this mod). DId you try deleting any custom alignments maybe by pressing the - key (between 0 and = on the top number pad)? Lastly what mod was it that activated the scene? Also when you use the term "thrashing", was the character using the animation meant for them as a received (ie, on knees, on back or held up on back?) or do you mean they were literally just arms/legs/head/body twisting unnaturally?

Can anyone else can try this issue out to see if it affects them? I would suggest teleporting to BleakFallsBarrow02 in game or try calling a draugr in console and activiting a scene and see if it works.

Speaking of animations, I've been playing Grand theft Auto IV lately and I'm surprised nobody has tried replicating the lapdance or pole dance animations for Skyrim, these could be particularly good for any planned club mods - The "Club House"  mod which also features the dock-side club in Riften for instance. I'd have a go myself but I've got my hands full with my own mod (which I thought was almost ready for Beta soon, but turns out, its nowhere near finished) but anyway I just thought they'd be an excellent project for somebody. I'm new to the GTA games so I've only played IV, I bet there's some from III, Vice City, San Andreas and V too Would be a shame not to. Any takers?

I tested the draugr with Sexlab's Animation Editor and they all worked fine for me. To troubleshoot the problem you're having please post or at least take a look at your Papyrus log to see what is happening when Sexlab starts a draugr animation.

This ?

TBBP Cowgirl.rar

From his page.

try this.

Animation from SexLabFramework.v1.57

Old Arrok Cowgirl.zip