[HELP] Finding Mods Oblivion

Hey whats up? Ive been looking for BBB Armor and I know everyone has the Preferences but Ive noticed most the conversion are done in a H Cup size which to me is to big. So i was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of a collection of e or smaller BBB Conversion.

There is also Mesh Rigger by Gerra6 (Skyrim, Fallout, Oblivion) Beta.89.f (10-26-2014) It can quickly and easily add BBP, TBBP, BB, BBB, BNB, etc to an entire collection of clothing and armor with a few clicks of a button! The tool automatically copies Bones, Weightpainting, Dismemberment Partitions, and much more for Skyrim, Fallout and Oblivion meshes. Lots of info for you to read on the first page first post on how to use mesh rigger. With this tool you can add BBB to whatever you want. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24797-mesh-rigger-skyrim-fallout-oblivion-beta89f-10-26-2014/ 

Pretty much as long as you *read* what is in the first post of the thread. I just recently started using the mesh rigger the posts in the thread might also have some helpful information as well. I have been using Gerra6's clothing converter the most which can convert a armor from one body size to another.