[Sims 3] Castle of Three Roses - Erotic Club

missing es/sp

I used all Expansion Packs and few Stuff Packs up to Univesity Life, so maybe you are missing one. Anyway, the most important are Expansions (especially World Adventures). You should be able to use it anyway, even if you are missing one.

i cant find the club, where is it located on the map?

It's not located anywhere. You need to put it on map by yourself. Go to Edit Town and the Castle should be in Public Lot tab. Then you place the castle wherever you want.

missing es/sp

I used all Expansion Packs and few Stuff Packs up to Univesity Life, so maybe you are missing one. Anyway, the most important are Expansions (especially World Adventures). You should be able to use it anyway, even if you are missing one.

i cant find the club, where is it located on the map?

It's not located anywhere. You need to put it on map by yourself. Go to Edit Town and the Castle should be in Public Lot tab. Then you place the castle wherever you want.

Thanks man. I re-downloaded it and tried again and thanks to your advice I found it. I now live next door to an Erotic Club :D

• 2 weeks later...

since this is a lot item i should be dropping all the package files in the Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Library folder correct?  i'm still somewhat unsure about the difference between the library folder and the mods folder.

also, since it was brought up in this topic before.  someone has updated that exotic dance mod.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=545321

The Castle should be put in "Downloads" folder. All other files in the "Mods" folder. Then you need to install the castle through the TS Launcher.

Sorry for late response.

And thanks for the link! This looks good :)

I have to ask, what is that shiny skin on those two dancers at the center of the second screenshot.?

It was skin made by some guy named Klavix on MTS. He made texture look like it's shiny and I modified it so it has some real shine.

http://modthesims.info/d/470660

I am not seeing the actual Sims 3 building file in the download. It downloads, and when I open it, all I see is the cornices, walls, and exotic pole package files. Not seeing a Sim 3 file to download through the launcher.

Oooh, I've inculded only Custom Content in the first link, without the actual Castle. Silly me :D

Second link has everything, so download from there, if something is wrong.

I've repaired the first link. It should work now.

i have installed it, but i can`t find the entrance. please tell me  where is the entrance?

Errm... It should be at the front of the castle...

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I had something strange happen. I sent both of my Sims to the 3 Roses and when they came home there were a couple of wild horses inside of their home. It was the first time I had a horse in the house in all of the years I've been playing. I had to reset the horses to get them out of the house.

• 1 year later...

I think there might be problem in this venue.

When town sim comes to sit that are in front of center stage, it shows unroutable bubble on sims.

So, I tried to edit the venue.

But the problem is, once I grab the table and chair combined, I can't replace it, it says needs floor or something.

And I tried to go down stair to edit, I can't.

Anyone knows how to edit & fix this venue?

• 2 weeks later...

It appears to me that the club is designed such that the paying customers who come in the front door cannot reach the entertainers.

The dancers must come in the side (women only) door. This, of course, causes routing tantrums whenever the customer wants to interact with the dancers.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/23/2018 at 4:46 AM, Malaikat said:

Same here for the Exotic Club, School, and Metro just a 404 error. I got the police station downloaded tho.... would love the others if possible pretty please someone anyone?

I would Also love the links. I never got the police station. 

I have the school, the blob theater and the three roses erotic club in a zip. I`ll put it up here. Terrarium, please let me know if you want me to delete it again, and I will. Sorry i could not find the metro and police-station. Maybe some that has those could share them here?

Terrarium.7z

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/24/2018 at 6:12 AM, SexyPal96 said:

I would Also love the links. I never got the police station. 

On 6/24/2018 at 4:35 PM, maraas said:

I have the school, the blob theater and the three roses erotic club in a zip. I`ll put it up here. Terrarium, please let me know if you want me to delete it again, and I will. Sorry i could not find the metro and police-station. Maybe some that has those could share them here?

Terrarium.7z

I got the police station from the link provided on the 1st page none of the others would work tho @SexyPal96 and I see someone posted a download for some of the buildings yay! I also am attempting to share downloads of what I have in KW buildings... I've never done this before so I hope it works and I can save you and others the anguish of hunting for stuff like I've done for soooo very long lol and if you want other stuff and the uploads I'm sharing now do work feel free to message me and I'll try and upload you everything else I've got cuz it's taken me months to find the newest update to everything including Kinkyworld itself as the one here on loverslab is extremely outdated.... I'm happy to share what I have which is a bunch ? 

@maraas thank you for the download for those ones!

KW-Hotels-Combined-v0.1.rar

TheGildedGator.Sims3Pack.rar

Mirabello Plaza.Sims3Pack.rar

Sunset Institute of Modern Art.Sims3Pack.rar

Papyrus Memorial Library.Sims3Pack.rar

Le Petit Shark Pool Center.Sims3Pack.rar

Romany Hollow.Sims3Pack.rar

The Hole In The Wall.Sims3Pack.rar

KWSVHScustomsigns.sims3pack.rar

KWSV High School.Sims3Pack.rar

KWSV High School (rabbithole).Sims3Pack.rar

Landgraab Ind Science Facility.Sims3Pack.rar