[WIP] latex hood

nytesorrow

Hey guys awesome mod love it!

were the hoods effected by the slot changes form DD 2.9 ?? i found things bugging now don t know if thats the problem

if the slot change is the problem could somebody fix that? I would but  i don't know how!

hi all :) i have same problem.. i try to equip any of the hoods but without success. any1 knows a work around it? or a fix? 

cheers, and great mod ;)

I downloaded the variation Veladarius has in here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1574-devious-extras/ and now i can equip the hoods but they are invinsible...

any ideas to make em work now? 

EDIT:1. i tried also the shiny catsuits and they are also invinsible

EDIT2: i managed to make catsuits work. Also i managed to make the hoods work on my companions, but not on my character. how can i solve that?

EDIT3: I managed to make everything work... sigh... anw, if anyone has a problem send me a pm and ill try to help him out. 

cheers :)

• 5 weeks later...

The device hider in Integration is by default set to use slot 41 (long hair) and most all of the hoods use it as well, change the slot the device hider uses in the MCM menu.

I am working on updating the scripts for these as well.

I actually do change it, to slot 40 (tail).

But the normal hoods file works fine.

• 1 month later...

For anyone confused about the hoods/masks not showing up visually, but being found in inventories/console/whatever:  the original file posted here (in post #7) appears to be required as a prerequisite for the locking masks/hoods and whatnot.  Just a warning!

nytesorrow, are you ever going to "release" this more officially?  As is, its very good.

• 3 weeks later...

For anyone confused about the hoods/masks not showing up visually, but being found in inventories/console/whatever:  the original file posted here (in post #7) appears to be required as a prerequisite for the locking masks/hoods and whatnot.  Just a warning!

nytesorrow, are you ever going to "release" this more officially?  As is, its very good.

Strange, I can equip them on my followers, but not my character...what the hell lol.

Change the device hider in Integration to a different slot, all of these use the same slot (I set it to 60 myself). I am working on an update that will use fewer slots and should not conflict with other items (using the circlet slot).

I am working on an update that will use fewer slots and should not conflict with other items (using the circlet slot)

Ooh, brilliant! Can't wait!

Version I am testing now:

- adds the 2 red and 1 white hood from the last update

- uses only the circlet slot (ears and hair as well on ones that cover the head entirely0

- makes the hoods compatible with the blindfolds and gags: If the person does not have a gag and/or blindfold (whatever it covers) it will add the effects. If the person has a gag and/or blindfold the enchantment on the helmet will not be used. If the person has a hood on you can still add a gag and/or blindfold and the corresponding enchantment on the hood will disable itself (not doubled).

It seems to be working so far but I want to test it a bit more.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived