SexOut animations not playing. (or at least not correctly)

Guest Devocracy

I had the problem a lot during my last New Vegas installation but with my latest installation, I've only had it happen once after having sex using sexout soliciting. 

Makes me wonder if that mod is playing into this because the issue does seem to happen whenever my pc has sex with someone added by Soliciting in Primm or Novac.  And no, removing the token manually won't do a damn thing, and neither will a clean save, the animations will still be broken.  However, if you have a save prior to the issue, falling back to that save fixes the issue.  If you don't have a save, you will have to start a new game however.  This is why I have CASM to save every 10 minutes. Usually I realize the problem has happened early on so I just usually have to go back about 3 saves to where things weren't an issue.

But I am going to stop using soliciting just to see if that clears things up.   

Well after 5 test playthoughsto to past novav with just the Vanila game + flares (doing the exact same run going from Goodsprings to NCRCF and do the Chaves and Bounty hunter quest,(Letting that caravaner hide in the gas station for a bit) then run up to prim and do everything there, then head back to spring the sherif then head back to town then prim then up to the outpost and then back to the sherif then back to prim and  then to outpost and then nipton(then back to the loop to sell off all the crap I pick up going from Good springs to NCRCF to prim to Mohavie then off to Novac and then lauch some ghouls into outer space and then to bolder and freeport with STRICTLY Vanila + the basic Sexout package  Soliciting disabled no problems, Im going to try loading A world of pain because of all of the non standard NPCs and see if I trip up there.(note beasti buggy and criterality were turned off along with combat rapes but with runs as long as I did sex set to 30-40-30)

loadout for thoes test runs

FalloutNV.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

HonestHearts.esm

DeadMoney.esm

CaravanPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutOffSpring.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

SexoutDrugging.esm

SexoutSoliciting.esm(disabled)

msexBase.esm

SexoutSexAssault.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

msexVeronica.esp

NPCS2.esp

PerkEveryLevel.esp

TheBackpack.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Light My Flare.esp

load order for the "WOP run"

is

FalloutNV.esm
AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
HonestHearts.esm
DeadMoney.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
SexoutDrugging.esm
SexoutSoliciting.esm(disabled)
msexBase.esm
SexoutSexAssault.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
SexoutKings.esp
SexoutNCR.esp
SexoutFiends.esp
SexoutPowderGangers.esp
SexoutKhans.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
msexVeronica.esp
PerkEveryLevel.esp
Make NPCs Essential.esp
NPCS2.esp
TheBackpack.esp
resurrector.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
Light My Flare.esp

Total active plugins: 37
Total plugins: 40

ok 2 back to back runs, both times doing the same mini loop, (Goodsprings, up to and looting the school and victors then heading over to Cyote cave, the memorial, and the shack to loot thoes, had to pop a few bombs into the tails of scorpions to get them to go away both times,  then over to Goodsprings and get raped by the guys outside (mostly NPCs from AWOP) then over to the tabaco factory then Franks guns and ammo, was raped once by the girl outside and both times by Frank inside. then headed over and had the exact SAME fail both times behind Jeans where I would be striped and then ignored. so either something was bugged with "Frank" or frank buged me lol

If you want my last three saves from the second game I will copy thoes and put them asside and send them later. im going to back up one save and see if my leaving franks too soon after the rape was what Borked things.

ok narroed the bug that is hitting me down to most probably being a cell change glitch by being repetedly raped and failed by Frank and the blue girl.

will discuse this when im no longer wanting to take a nuke minigun to the NCRCF for bugging on me and leaving me either naked or just talking about what there goind to do and not delivering.. . .

Edit.

To Explane I think what is happening , if I go right out the door after a rape event its glitching the "courier"

This is also happening when I am at a cell border that is outside

The reason I was a bit grumbly was needing to drag a npc to a outdoor cell border so I could just hop over to see if I got hit with the same glitch and then repeat timing each to see how long it took to not glitch.

Time inside with frank and/0r his ".guard" seems to be 8 sec or so fairly consistently.

Outside was not but ranged around 7-12 sec. Possibly from me not being sure exactly where the outdoor cell border was by "jeans"

ok let me clarify some thoughts since Ive now has sleep and food in me from last night

1) I did not prove that Sexout has no issues with Soliciting. I proved that the game MAY have issues with both  Vanila NPCs and NPC from AWOP* in a specific set of tests that would seem to indicate that if you leave the room or "outdoor cell" shortly after a rape or sex act that the game aparently stops useing the Sexout mods. and that this happens from "inside rooms" and from going to outdoor cell edge and then running over the line

2) Given where some of the other rapes in the playthough I did last night from Docs to Franks (since I was chain raped in the saloon on one playthough but was "single raped" in several other inside cells in the other)  Its hard for me to say if this is a cumulative problem caused by multiple prior fast exits or not.

3) the outside cell line crossing rapes were useing ingame powder gangers from the camp sout twards prim from Jeans since they were the closest to what looked like a cell border to me in the editor.from what I could tell none of thoes were added npcs from AWOP. trying to lure them to the cell line for test rapes ended up being a royal pain in the ass, and that may have been the cause of the wide spread in time due to how the game handles outside cells as mutch as my problem in being consistantly raped in the same spot.

*Edited this because the problem with getting away from Frank too quickly was with a npc from a WOP, the Game had the bug "outdoors" with what looked like Vanila NPCs from the Gang that hangs out at that travel trailer south of Jeans airport. if this is a bug from cumulative "Buged rapes" from NPCs from AWOP then that is still an addon problem but at this point I dont know this is the case.

Hmm. I checked out this forum and I seem to be having an issue with the animations. Not that they don't work. They work just fine they just won't activate on my character. I checked her inventory and removed a token but it did not solve the issue. Even when having the interaction to unlock the animations they will talk and then walk away. Strange.

some of the hidden tokens that can end up in your inventory are from looting npcs were not added by the mods here but by the base game or  its DLCs (theres a couple of inadvertantly lootable tokens that dont realy do anything if your able to loot them soon enough from the NPC s that have them)  or other mods. I think it was  1.4 that they put in a fix to remove them from the player inventory (not a script its in the game code) that occasionaly looks to see if you have them and removes them. But because the game actualy removes thoes I dont think they would be causeing the issue, since thoes are usualy clearly related to the npc that had the token.

There was a list of them a while back on one of the unofical patch mods,

sometimes tricking the Game into reloading the MCM by switching its possition with a basic mod like Light my flare or morefood wil cause MCM to kick in and restart it.

• 9 months later...